forum Overpowered mages...
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

No one is following this topic

Deleted user

So I got this project I'm working on and in the magic system there is a part that says that mages are able to go into "adrelasys" which makes their body recive damage related to their magic ( for example fire mages got burn) but thy regenerate instantly after it, I sort of balanced with mages getting extremely tired to the point thy wont be ablo to move for a few hours but I'm having some trouble with some stuff like metal, blood and air, specially because the adrealasys changes temporaly hanges their appearence (for example ice mages covering themseles on ice), if anyone has an idea for the consecuences for those mages or how air and blood mages should look please let your sugestions, i'll give credit to you, also… Sorry if my english is bad, I still got a lot to learn… Thank you all anyway.

Deleted user

Perhaps when using too much magic, blood clots start to form.
And if you don't stop your magic, the blood clots may ove towards more important arteries.

Deleted user

That's actually a good idea, i'll start workinc on the cocept right now :)

Deleted user

For air, you could have the mage lose breath quicker and quicker as he loses more magic. Eventually suffocating on their own magic.

Deleted user

Also, I ask the medical side of tumblr as I did research for the blood clots, I mention that I ask on this site and I wonder if you are ok with it, I dont know if you want me to put the username you got here or the one of your tumblr acount (if you have one)

Deleted user

call me Lex]
I don't have a tumblr, so just say your friend Lex helped you