forum And we're off! Day one check in
Started by @Eldest-God-andrew health_and_safety flash_onAdmin
tune

people_alt 13 followers

@Yamatsu

I'm here on day 1! I'm working on my fantasy novel, though I don't have an actual title, yet…
I've finished my first chapter, and am working on the second one. 50,000 words? Piece of cake!

@CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa

I don't have a title, but mine is realistic fiction. I am also done with Chapter One and have barely started chapter 2. I'm aiming for 30,000 words because…

A. I'm actually fairly young.
B. I'm super busy
C. My novel doesn't have too many possible opportunities for 50k words.
D. I have limited screen time :)

@kat_i_am

I'm here!
My novel is a fractured fairy tale for Alice in Wonderland, and it's called "All Hail The Queen of Hearts."
I prepared more for this than any novel before lol

Deleted user

I AM

1. TOTALLY SCREWED BUT AIMING FOR 5K ANYWAY
  2. I found a writing partner which I’m v happy about
  3. Did I mention I’m young and in high school?
  4. I think I can do this
  5. I don’t have a title but I have a plot (kinda) and characters (definitely)

@kat_i_am

cause i havent seen you in a while :)

Yeah, I haven't been active in the forums much
I'm in DMs a fair amount, and on a few threads about my nanovel, occasionally
But yeah
College is busy
I'm still mourning Chuck, so I'm not in my main chat a ton either

If you every miss me, shoot me a DM and I'll get back to you within like 12 hours. Probably less.

@FossilJasper

I'm here on day one and I'm currently writing a dystopian novel but I haven't decided on a name yet. I'm aiming for about 50,000 words. Started chapter one a while ago

@SaltyLasagna

I'm going to be starting a completely new project for this and hope it works out somehow lmao (I don't want to accidentally ruin the two novels I'm working really hard on, I don't want to rush those)

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I'm here on day 1! Alright. I started preparing for this about 2 weeks ago… So far, I'm writing a nice story. I don't know how to explain it, but think of it as the guy falls for the girl, and she's the one who saves everyone else, and she eventually raises up a dead kingdom, and she destroys the other warring kingdom in her way. (She traps everyone inside and burns it to the ground… Yeah…) I'm shooting for about 50,000 words, and right now I'm pushing 30,000 so I think I'm going to make my deadline for the end of this month….

@blue_topaz

I’m so happy it’s finally heeeeerrreee I’ve literally been preparing and fleshing out characters and plot ideas and world building since March
Not to mention random illustrations

Deleted user

I've started my outlines today! In all honesty, I wasn't gonna do the NNWM because I'm not confident in my skills. But, one of my friend writers was on the fence about doing it, so I decided to do it with her as support. I've got several ideas to go with, and I wanna make the decision tonight. I'll let you guys know what I decide tomorrow.

@basil_

I AM

1. TOTALLY SCREWED BUT AIMING FOR 5K ANYWAY
  2. I found a writing partner which I’m v happy about
  3. Did I mention I’m young and in high school?
  4. I think I can do this
  5. I don’t have a title but I have a plot (kinda) and characters (definitely)

lmao we got this emi

Deleted user

Instead of writing one giant novel, I decided to do a series of oneshots that would all add up to 50000 words by the end of the month. My first one is a Jesper x Wylan fluff involving Wylan's birthday, haha