forum Hospital Roleplay (CLOSED, but stalkers are welcomed with hospital jello and stethoscopes)
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 3 followers

@CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa

Hello! I decided to make a roleplay! There are two roles: Patient and doctor. We can have one doctor, and 3 patients. Fill out this form:

Name:
Looks:
Attire:
Personality:
Flaws:
Talents/Hobbies:
Worst Fear:
One Random Fact:
Other:
Reasn of Hospital Stay:

No LGTBQ+, please, because reasons.
BOYS EXIST. I'm going to have a guy character, but I want to see at least one other guy, patient or doctor.
If you join, STAY.WITH.IT. If you have a lot of other roleplays and you have trouble keeping up with them, DON'T JOIN THIS ONE. Your patient may have one regular visitor, aside from their parents and maybe a pastor. No need to make profiles for them. If you have any questions, just let me know. The patients' beds will be fairly close, with a curtain separating them. Any age is allowed. Please stay PG. You can have a chronic illness, a birth, a hurt limb, etc. NO MARY/GARY SUES/STUES.

@CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa

Name:Otis Hartford
Sexuality: Straight as a..straight thing.
Personality:Very shy, quiet. Not very social, but nice when you get to know him.
ISFJ-T.
Appearance: Light brown hair with a little bit of strawberry red and brilliant bright green eyes.
Eyes always sparkle, whether he’s smiling or not. A radiant smile, but most of his smiles are close-lipped.
Likes:Being alone, playing the guitar.He also enjoys drawing.
Dislikes:People who ask constant questions.
Greatest fear: Death
Other:Has Asperger's Syndrome, in that he has limited social abilities, anxiety, sensetive to sudden loud sounds, and nightmares. Has panic attacks in complete darkness or stressfull situations.
In the Hospital Because: Leukemia
Role: Patient

@Bremston

(Thanks, and is she ok?)
Name:Emma Coulman
Sexuality:Strait
Role:Doctor(if you don't mind)
Looks: Tall, skinny figure, brown shoulder length hair (normally in a plain bun)
Attire: Greenish blue scrubs( I think that's what there called, lol)
Personality:A people person, very cherry.
Dislikes:Pop music, and not a cat person