forum aliens and their abilities
Started by elite alien scavenger
tune

people_alt 4 followers

@Nevermore

What kind of abilities are you wanting the aliens to have? Biological, technological, magical? A mix of those?

@Nevermore

You could use some sort of neural interface technology to give them a whole slew of unique abilities. For example, maybe if they're wearing a headset or something that connects their mind to a machine/device, that would allow them to possibly manipulate machinery or other tech with incredible precision.

Deleted user

Or you could make it a chip in the brainstem that connects various cybernetic enhancements to the alien as a whole, involving enhanced senses and allowing extrasensory perception, as well as boosting the amount of information that the brain can store, and making the brain faster. As well as allowing them to manipulate technology, and increasing their reaction time, reflexes and speed as a whole. Maybe they genetically modified themselves to increase their force exertion, support and strength as well.

@Nevermore

It could have the ability to change the color of its skin, like a chameleon. Or it could have the same things geckos do, the tiny hairs (setae) that allow them to climb on just about everything.
If its intelligent, then maybe it has some sort of bio-luminescence that it can consciously control to help it see in the dark.

elite alien scavenger

i was wondering what kinda race my race my character should be. i want him to be a humanoid mammal,he has telepathy and enhanced senses ,and also he is a elite scavenger so any ideas?

elite alien scavenger

scavengers is a group of people who scavenge treasure and anything valuable and a elite scavenger is the 3rd most powerful rank like their a more skilled rank and they scavenge more valuable treasure and other things.

@Seth Premium Supporter

Maybe you could make it where he's a merman. Now here me out. He looks mostly like a human but with fish qualities. (Maybe leathery skin and all black eyes) And he has to wear a special suit that keeps his body moist. If he has to be moist all the time he may have a weakness to heat that dries him up.