forum Percy Jackson anyone? (No cussing please...)
Started by @Joy_
tune

people_alt 74 followers

@Joy_

Hey, anyone else love Percy and the others? Feel free to talk here! I love talking about pretty much anything demigod related. (Also I am bored…)

Deleted user

I've read the Percy Jackson series and I'm watchin the first movie to see how bad it is and…..

OMG KIL MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted user

Nope. The director didn't even read the books.
But one thing that really annoys we is that went Luke is trying to take the lightning bolt, Annabeth fights him and just screamed NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Annabeth didn't realise Luke was actually bad until the 5th or 4th book. (I'm sick and my brain is blegh so I can't exactly remember the book)

@CWTurtleOfFreedom

Nah bro ur good
They knew he was iffy
But he was bad bad bad I think I’m the third book
Literally 99% of that movie was Percy flirting with Annabeth
Like no
I ship Percabeth
But only in the way it ACTUALLY happened

Deleted user

lol, and the main thing is ANNABETH IS A BRUNETTE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE SHE IS A BLONDE NOT A BRUNETTE

@Musical_Queen

They attempted to fix it in the next movie, but that is the one good change. Everything is trash. they are the Perry Johnson movies and not the Percy Jackson movie.

Deleted user

and her eye color, SHE HAD BLUE EYES IN THE FIRST ONE LIKE IS THAT EVEN ANNABETH.

Amstance

i get annoyed when i wear my camp half blood shirt to school and some kid goes "Isn't that from the percy jackson movies"

Deleted user

I've seen one girl wearing a CHB hoodie and I wanted to talk to her so bad i'm just like SURIJKHNRUIA EYT9UDI HJ

@Musical_Queen

Plus all of the characters were portrayed completely wrong. not just their ages, but Annabeth was acting like she had a social disorder, and Grover was even worse. Also, did I miss the chapter with Luke's and Percy's rooftop battle where he uses his powers that he didn't know even how to use? 'Cause all I remember was the scorpion.

Deleted user

this is random but, has anyone seen the heroes of olympus trailers? Leo looks nothing like he was described and same with Jason and Piped like WHYYYYYYY

@Musical_Queen

It was bad, but did you see if Festus had 4 legs, because if not than he isn't a dragon. He would a wyvern. 2 legs and 2 wings. (don't ask how I know so much about dragons and other dragon-like creatures I just do)

@rot-baby-rot!

I haven't seen any trailers for the heroes of olympus movies that aren't fanmade, so I'll look out for that, but bac to the Percy Jackson movies

They changed the plot and characters completely and made them all ridiculous. There was also the entire fact that in the second movie, the mist is basically a type of perfume and PERCY LITERALLY DEFEATS KRONOS BY STABBING HIM???? They cut out so many characters in the story, including Nico and Bianca, Beckendorf, Paul, Rachel, and so many others. Thalia's not even really a character either, they just add her in at the end because she's supposed to wake up around that time.

They also completely cut the reason the war was happening in the first place, and all of the minor gods and goddesses. In the movies, I always thought that they were fighting just because Luke and Kronos were evil, and good has to fight evil so that was the reason the war was happening. Then I read the books, and it was just pure agony to look back at the movies

@rot-baby-rot!

Hello anyone here reading the trials of Apollo anyone read the burning maze 😭

I got the book a while ago, I've just been putting off reading it because I know it's supposed to be really sad. I'm honestly just hoping that they address the fact that Grover still had an empathy link with Percy when Percy and Annabeth were thrown into tartarus in the book though, since they brought Grover back at the end of the second.