forum Am I making another zombie apocalypse rp? Yes- yes I am-
Started by @Eli-the-transboi group
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@Eli-the-transboi group

Ya know the drill fam! Your character has survived the zombie apocalypse. They meet another survivor who just so happens to be hiding something. What you may ask? You’ll have to find out.

@Eli-the-transboi group

(XD well for SOME spoilers. My character, Cathal, was a scientist. And he stays in a military bunker. Now you’d think that he’s actually just a disabled guy with autism and ptsd, but he’s WAY more- but I’d much rather let the characters (and you) get surprised.)

@William

(Arright, im interested! Do you have a rp style you usually adhere to? Like longer replies, shorter, anything like that :)

@Eli-the-transboi group

(Cool! And it doesnt really matter- just make sure to add any important details that are needed if you dont have much inspo! ^^ also I’ll get up a character sheet and then get a starter up soon after i post my character.)

@William

(Oh, sorry, I wasn't very clear! I'm asking what your preference is, so I know if our styles will match well or not :)

@Eli-the-transboi group

(Oh- ohhh! Sorry- well I usually try to do at least a small paragraph or a couple of sentences, but sometimes when i dont have much to say, i can do one liners.)

@William

(Okay sounds great! :D I'm in! I'm usually a multi sentence if not multi paragraph person but I usually try to match my rp buddy ^^ Do you have a preference for the character I play or nah? :D)

@William

(Haha no worries there, my guys are all lgbtqia+ and half of them are disabled or neurodivergent too so all good :) I just have to pick one lol there are so many I wanna play rn ;w;)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Name: Cathal
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: definitely has ptsd and tons of anxiety from the apocalypse. But also from past trauma that he has long ‘forgotten’. He seems incredibly shy and even defensive at first and is slow to warm up to people. Since he hasn’t been around people for so long, he had unmasked his obvious symptoms of adhd and autisim. Once you get to know him, he is super sweet and lovable.
Looks:

has a very muscular build and stands at exactly 6ft tall. He tends to wear dark colors to blend in with his environment.
Weakness: his mental disorders cause frequent panic attacks and this also causes him to rarely exit his small bunker. He never really learned how to prevent these panic attacks and meltdowns, so he just keeps to himself for most of the day.
Strengths: he is an excellent fighter and great at self defense. Is is also crafty and has learned to make all his weapons.
Other: he has a service dog that he has had for only a few years. He keeps the dog safe in his bunker and will sometimes take the dog out for walks around the safe perimeter.

@William

(Ooh I like him! Quick question, is there going to be any romantic arcs in this or nah? idc either way but I'm down for either ^^)

Name: Reiner (RY-nah(r is almost silent)) Jens Neuhäusser
Sexuality: Omnisexual

Personality: Reiner is VERY blunt, VERY cheerful, and VERY expressive. He has a hard time hiding his emotions, and exudes energy and zeal in all things. He's hard to anger, his feelings are easily hurt, and he's determined as hell in all things. Think of it like, he doesn't feel anger often, but he does feel sad. He's very soft, emotionally, and wants nothing more than to make the people around him happy. He likes nicknames, he's easy to befriend.

Looks: His hair is red, a nice, rich, coppery metallic red. He's got slightly longer than average hair, and it's naturally pretty wavy, giving it a disheveled look. It's not at ponytail length yet, but sometimes he uses hairclips to keep it out of his face, if he can find them (he has a little container of them in his backpack) He's got a very neat beard + moustache situation going on, super trim, super nice. It's very short, but long enough to see color well. He made a point of finding a razor and maintaining it's blade. His eyes are deep blue, and he's around 6'6". He's tall and graceful, but not lithe by any means. He's always struggled to put on visible muscle, but he also loves physical activity and is 100% the guy who spent hours and hours at the gym before the apocalypse. His actual bulk comes from not just muscle, he's also got a nice layer of pillow fluff <3 He's not what anyone would call fat, but he's huggable, and he's a very comfy person to lie on. If he's not specifically flexing, he's got a soft tummy and arms. When he does flex, then all that muscle becomes visible. Where did all that come from in the apocalypse? Listen, man's has priorities, and he will go to lengths to maintain his physical health and condition. He has freckles on his face, cheeks, shoulders, and back, as mentioned, he's got a single silver hoop earing on his right ear, and a scar that runs through his hair and causes it to swirl weirdly and cowlick in places. His canines are just slightly sharp, (naturally), and he knows and uses this fact to his advantage. He also has a beautiful roman nose.

Weakness: He is easily hurt, and as mentioned, has a hard time hiding his emotions. If he does get hurt, he finds it hard to forgive very quickly. He also believes in his own physical strength to a fault, quite certain he can take anyone in a fight. This can lead him to let himself get into dangerous situations because he's certain he can handle it.

Strengths: He's a peace maker, and he rarely gets into fights, but when he does, he gets very excited. He finds it quite fun. He's got a lot of practical and domestic skills, like gardening, animal handling, mending, cooking, etc.

Other: He has a little box he carries with him that is painted by hand with a name and birth/death dates on it, along with the words Ich liebe dich, mein Engel (I love you my angel) The box is painted to look like a starry sky over a flower meadow. The name on the box is Cilly. (He is German by birth)

@William

WELL funny you should mention, he has ~backstory~ that shall be revealed but you might not be too far off lmaoo Anyway glad you like him, I do too haha

Go ahead with the starter! That way you can do the setting. (I might be slow to reply, but I'll try to at least once before I go to sleep)

@Eli-the-transboi group

Cathal sighs softly, petting Teddy. “Okay buddy…I’ll be right back, ok?” He smiles and walks out of his bunker, locking the doors and setting off for the abandoned corner store close to his secure bunker. He climbs over the barb wire fence and looks around, then sighs and keeps walking.

He soon arrives and looks around, gathering supplies. Dog food, dog treats, some preserved food for himself. He mutters softly to himself as he looks around, stimming slightly as he did so. He had long forgotten what judgment felt like. Now, he was free to do as he pleased. All he had was his dog, and himself.

Cathal gathers a few spare medical supplies. Mainly bandaids and antibiotic ointments. He smiles as he finds some medication that hasn’t expired yet. “Yes.” He shimmies slightly and puts the bottles in his bag. He had promised his sister a long time ago that he’d stop drinking and smoking. He also promised he’d stop using drugs. So even now, he made sure to lock away any medications unless he needed it for emergencies.

@William

(OOHH if you do def share :D)

Reiner had stumbled across the same corner store a few hours prior, and , cautious of zombies or hostile humans, spent most of those hours watching it from a sheltered position not far away. Once he was certain the store was empty he'd moved down into it, breaking in through the back and methodically gathering what supplies he could find, slowly making his way to the front of the store. He was in no rush. The day was beautiful, and he wanted to spend his time enjoying the weather rather then stressing and in a hurry.

It didn't take long for him to hear another person enter the store. He immediately retreated to an exit, but curiosity and loneliness overcame his instinct to flee, and he hovered by the door, listening to the person speak quietly to himself. A note of approval floated across the store. The other person had found something good. Reiner glanced down at the things he'd managed to collect, hesitating for one more moment before slowly, silently opening the door to provide an immediate escape should things go south, and then calling out.

"Hallo! Friend? I am a friend, if you are," he said, his accent clear in his cheerful voice. English was his third language, and not his best, but he spoke enough of it, especially after so many years here after the apocalypse.

@Eli-the-transboi group

Cathal yelps, almost dropping his things. He looks around, then notices a man. He stares at him for a while, blinking. Another person? “Oh my god!” Cathal squeals, “There are survivors! Oh thank the gods!!” He laughs, “I’m cathal!” He walks over to the man, all too exited to stop himself from flapping his arms, expressing just how happy he was.

Cathal had long forgotten how to mask his symptoms of autism and adhd. In all honesty, he forgot that most people didn’t have it. All he had been concerned about was survival. And teddy of course. “Where are you from?” His voice was a little too loud, but not loud enough to be considered a yell.