forum Who, Me? (Abandoned) (x/1)
Started by @RhysTheFirebird group
tune

people_alt 70 followers

@RhysTheFirebird group

Another idea! WIP, still working on it!

Character A is seen as a nobody. That's what they think. They have a somewhat nice home, a nice family. No partner or kids. A simple job. No one looks twice at Charcter A. And that's what they want. Because their hiding something, a dark secret.

Character B is an outgoing person, taking the time to talk wih anyone, the store clerc, their neighbor, the stranger walking down the street. When they meet Character A, they find something. . . off about them.

Character A similarly takes a dislike to B, and after they find out B may know a bit too much, they make be their next target.

What does A do that is so wrong? People have been mysteriously going kissing slowly for the past 3 years, and it might all be connected to A.

But is A really the bad guy? Or is A trying to protect the ones that go missing?

I would like to be character A.

I have a few simple requirements:

• If you want to join this RP, please make sure replies are at least 100 words, 150-300 would be preferred and anything more is welcome. I just dont know if I’ll be able to reply with the same gusto if you go over about 400 words.
  • If you know that your life is going to overtake you, or you simply need a break, please let me know, as I always try my best to do the âme for others.
    Please be kind outside of RP, inside, I don’t mind, as long as it doesn’t break andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer)’s rules.
  • I have no limitations on topic’s within RP, but if you have anything you’d prefer not to do, just let me know! I do not want to do anything to offend any possible RP partners, and I always try to make sure there are boundaries if they are needed

@RhysTheFirebird group

Name:
Appearance-
Eyes)
Hair)
Skin)
Height)
Weight)
Body Type)
Personality:
-
-
Dislikes:
-
-
-
Hobbies:
-
-
-
Talents:
-
-
-
Fears:
-
-
-
Conditions-
Mental)
Physical)
Background:
Other:

@William

(lmaooo a-okay, I 100% am the same)

Name: Matteo Andris
Appearance-
Eyes) Blue
Hair) Red
Skin) Pale, covered in scars on his arms and hands, like major scars. He's a blacksmith and has worked those kinds of jobs his entire life + has very little regard for safety measures.
Height) 5'10"
Weight) 172
Body Type) He's stocky, and well-built.
Personality:
  • German rock
  • Chickens (he has several)
  • Getting up early (usually up anywhere from 4 to 6 am)
    Dislikes:
  • Being yelled at, he was bullied a lot as a kid and grew up in an unstable household so thats a big no for him.
  • Unfamiliar places/sensations (he has minor sensory issues)
  • Making phone calls
    Hobbies:
  • His tiny lil homestead (its just six chickens on his apartment balcony. They're pets. He sells the eggs to his neighbors for very cheap)
  • Painting (he's not very good, but he simply does not care, and hangs his own art on his walls. It's mostly chickens and landscapes)
  • Anything that lets him work with his hands tbh he's a crafter.
    Talents:
  • Bilingual German/English
  • Animals just like him
  • Noticing little details, he's exceptionally detail oriented
    Fears:
  • Social situations with lots of people. He's fine with small groups, but his anxiety goes up with each additional person
  • He worries a lot about hawks getting his birds, but they're well-protected (still worries tho)
    Conditions-
    Mental) social anxiety, mayhaps a touch of the 'tism
    Physical) His left pinky has very limited motion from heavy damage, and he's got arthritis in his hands. His thumbs especially have suffered a lot of breaks, and get stiff very easily.
    Background: Matteo was born in Trier, Germany, on a small farm run by his mother. His parent's got divorced shortly after his birth, and he never met his father. He had one older sister named Therese, but she was much older than him, and off to University by the time he was in his tweens. He hated school, as he was always picked on for his quiet, asocial nature, and deeply enjoyed helping his mother run the farm. His mother was a very loving woman, but had anger management issues, which is the main cause of Matteo's underconfidence. As he aged, his mother signed him up for a trade school, since he refused to go to University. He ended up enjoying smithing, welding, and most jobs involving construction. When he was in his early twenties, he moved to America (I'm assuming that's where this is set, but if not, insert that location here), after his father randomly appeared and offered Matteo a job at his car mechanic company. Though at first Matteo was slightly dubious, his mother said he should do it, so he did, interested in learning a new skill if nothing else. The arrangement didn't end up lasting long, his dad was kind of a jerk, but Matteo decided he liked it where he was, and managed to find a job at a smithy, where he's been ever since.
    Other: His chickens are named Noten, Charme, Blume, Pastell, Schöne, and Tyrann. He adores them. They adore him (to the best of their chicken ability)

If you'd something doesn't fit here just lmk I'm pretty flexible with his character!

@RhysTheFirebird group

WIP

Name: Cyris (with a 's' sound)
Appearance-
Eyes) He has amber eyes, that seem to glow in the dark, like a felines
Hair) Flame red hair, that's a little shaggy and always in an unkempt style with the looks that he's always running his fingers through his hair
Skin)
Height) 5'10"
Weight)
Body Type) Lean; with corded muscles
Other) He also has whip like scars all over his back.
Personality: His kind hearted interior has been scared due to his up bringing, so he tends to have a rough, jaded output. His tone almost always short and snappy, he tends towards borderline offensive and he has a 'strike first as questions never' attitude. Inside he's kind, and is just super curious, and sometimes the curiosity can be seen when he starts asking lost of questions about things.
- Reading and Learning; but he does so in a physical manner, preferring to always be moving as well.
-
-
Dislikes:
- Being Told What To Do and When To Do it; he'll usually do it with out a fuss, but continually doing so will build his dislike for you until he eventually gets enough and the back lash can be dangerous.
-
-
Hobbies:
-
-
-
Talents:
-
-
-
Fears:
- Silence; This is an irrational fear for him. It the kind of silence with no background sound at all. If you put him in a sound proof room, he would have a full blown panic attack and do anything to get out.
- Heights; Especially man made heigts. He just feels super unstable, as if whatever he is standing on is going to colapse.
- Hand to hand combat. Despite his intense trading and the fact he's one of the best at it, he despises seeing the pain on peoples faces and he does everything he can to avoid it.
Conditions-
Mental)
Physical)
Background:
Other:

@RhysTheFirebird group

(Okay, so pretty much is that my character is a 'normal' person, but in this city and like many others within the past few years, the missing reports have be steadily increasing. And all the missing persons? Wanted by the gonvernment.)
(And this ah slightly change my original plot, but I liked the idea. Your character would be overly curious about their new neighbor. And they notice that they spend a lot of time out and about or holed up in their house. Never outside on the porch chilling, and when they're out an about, they aren't shopping or anything, it's always with someone the government wants)
(Also, it's modern-day tech, but in a completely made up world)

@William

(Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I thought I replied to this!! I was going to say I had finals and I was going to be swamped for a few weeks, my bad! Everything's done now so I'll reply over the weekend! I didn't mean to leave you hanging like that)