forum ace attorney !
Started by @spacebluelily language
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@spacebluelily language

I wanna talk to someone about my newfound obsession known as ace attorney ! I bought the mobile trilogy version during winter break and started playing it the last week of December if i remember correctly. i'm currently playing justice for all, case 2 and have been watching the anime as well.

@ScotchTapeWorm group

Oh man, ace attorney is fun! I really enjoyed the anime but I played the first game and cried several times because it is apparently the perfect cocktail of stress for me haha. Favorite case so far?

@spacebluelily language

my favorite case is either turnabout goodbyes or turnabout samurai. rise of the ashes is also a good one though… what about you, Sage? Do you have a favorite case?

I'm also watching the available stageplays on youtube (still on the first one, only an hour left to go) and been working on my ace attorney spotify playlist and….I've gotten up to the point where i ended up making some aa ocs whoops

@Gaytective-Saihara

To where you are right now, Turnabout Goodbyes has to be one of my favorite cases. I was very invested in it, and I still remember so much about it. It was a memorable and interesting case, one of my favorites in the trilogy, really!

@spacebluelily language

talking about turnabout goodbyes, the fact that you have the option to present the picture of his dead father to the defendant and having Maya stop Nick before the picture is even shown to the defendant is kinda insane

(I found out about this by reading the transcript of the case)

@Gaytective-Saihara

Oh, I didn't know about that! It makes sense that she'd stop him, though. I don't think the defendant wants to be reminded of his father's passing. The traumatic event changed his life forever, after all.

@spacebluelily language

turnabout goodbye spoilers

@Gaytective-Saihara

@spacebluelily language

@Gaytective-Saihara

@spacebluelily language

@Gaytective-Saihara

@spacebluelily language

@Gaytective-Saihara