forum berries and bread rolls (1x1closed)
Started by @IcarusFightsTheSun book
tune

people_alt 65 followers

@FanfictionFanatic group

Here she is

Name: Ash Sylmare

Age: she’ll never tell but she looks to be in her mid 20's.

Sexuality: Demisexual

Race: Fae

Physical Appearance

Eye color: dark green

Hair color: pale gold, reaching just above her hips, often with small random braids woven into it.

Skin tone: pale with a smattering of freckles across her cheeks

Body Type: slender, almost willowy

Height: 5’10”

Weight: proportional

Other Identifying Marks: pointed ears,

Position/Job: Alchemist

Attire: kinda hippie-ish, she loves the flowing skirts, dresses, and sleeves but when she's working the sleeves stay above her elbows and an old stained apron.

Personality: kind, compassionate, curious, doesn't let people treat others badly, can be very outspoken depending on the topic,

Magic: Her Alchemy and rune drawing/casting is learned but she does have some natural abilities over plants and minor telekinesis.

Background: TBD

Dislikes: others being treated badly, overcast skies, … but she doesn't mind rainy days or even thunderstorms.

Other: (any preferences on a modern or “classical” setting?)

@IcarusFightsTheSun book

Name: Dommity Thornbrush

Sexuality: pan-romantic(ace cause idk how non-aces are)

Race: Mountain Dwarf

Physical Appearance

Eye color: left eye gray right eye green

Hair color: long orange and normally worn in a bun

Skin tone: slightly tan

Body Type: thinner than most dwarfs

Height: 4,8

Weight: 150 lb

Other Identifying Marks: has a small crescent scar at the corner of its eye

Position/Job: works odd jobs

Attire: they generally wear light chainmail over commoners clothes and a black bear fur cloak that drags on behind them but even so it's in much better condition the rest of it's clothes.

Personality: If someone is in trouble, I’m always ready to lend help,
When I set my mind to something, I follow through no matter what gets in my way, Tyrants must not be allowed to oppress the people, I protect those who cannot protect themselves,
I'm very socially awkward and have a fear of public speaking, and of being alone,
A hopeless flirt that can never get a date, tries to be a people person but does quite know how, very awkward, loves helping people, determined, doesn't like to be told what to do.

Magic: none

Background: when i was 7 i had a fight with my parents and ran away, out of the safety of the tunnels and of the mountain with only my fathers wood carving kit. surviving only off berries, roots and the occasional rabbit or bird and i learned a lot about medicinal herbs. when i turned 18 i rejoined society and became a bard (i may have been mistaken for some sort of red bear cub at first).

Likes: bread rolls, wood carving, "fancy food", ducks and turtles

Dislikes: sarcastic people (bc they don't know what sarcasm is), bears, goblins and fried salmon.

Other: has a fear of heights, public speaking, and being alone, only learned how to speak again after rejoining society