forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 80 followers

@Fenrir

Faybian tipped his head as he stood and brought his empty plate over to sink. "Hell is like any other place. It has its residence and good and bad things about it." He explained vaguely, wrapping his arms around Alexander's waist and pressing a kiss to the base of his neck. "Most of what humans consider to be hell is off. There are some truth in much of their misconceptions though. Obviously you've heard of Lucifer Morningstar. He's our king alongside our queen Lilith and Princes Charlie. There are 9 rings of hell each ruled by their own lord, myself included. Most of the rings represent things such as wrath or lust. Very heirachal. A 'dog eat dog's world as humans call it." He explained, placing more kiss to Alexander's neck before letting go to start drying the dishes and putting them away. "Was there something in particular you were interested in knowing?" He asked, glancing over as he picked up a plate from the drying wrack.

@Diavolo group

Alexanderander shivered as he was explaining. It got him distracted, but he still managed to listen to every word. "Your tactics won't work on me demon. I've become immune. Feel free to try again though." He huffed. "So, it's like earth, but like the level of crimes are separated. I feel like you're just describing earth, but like in a really fucked up way." He passed the wet dishes to Faybian almost like a factory line. Did them slowly so it wouldn't be too many dishes coming at him. "So enough about hell. How about we finish that computer after we finish cleaning. I could sit on your lap and everything."

@Fenrir

"somehow I don't believe you human, but I will most certainly keep trying, I promise you that." He murmured with a teasing smile. He nodded as he dried some of the dishes, neatly stack plates and cups to the side to put them away later. "Essentially yes. Depending on what you do, hell can be very much like earth or complete torture. It's what you make it out of be for yourself I suppose." He agreed, moving around Alexander to put the stacks of dishes in the cabinets. "Sure. I'm still not sure how that thing works, considering I'm still learning on your old one, but I guess this a great time to learn." He smiled softly, glad that Alexander was excited about his new computer. "Very well dear, after we can cuddle."

@Diavolo group

"Cuddles sound great. Oh! Maybe we could make hot chocolate and cuddle. Although it is getting a little warmer, it's still winter, meaning hot chocolate is definitely in season. Is there anything else you want to do today?" He opened the door to his lab, which had an empty computer box in front of the door. Alexander stepped over it with ease, knowing it was there. Knowing his procrastination tendencies, he would probably throw it away in a week or two. He sat on the floor and started to take out the wires from the styrofoam, tossing it aside. He then got up after plunging the cables in and began to range it so no one would trip on them, and he wouldn't get mixed up about what wires go where. He stood back and admired his excellent organizing skills. "So what do you think?"

@Fenrir

"There's never not a time for hot chocolate." Faybian agreed, drying off his hands when they had finished cleaning and putting away the dishes. He followed Alexander back to his room, careful not to trip over the boxes that were scattered around the lab/bedroom. "there's still more you wish to do, dear? After going about the town, eating at a new cafe, proposing, setting up a new computer, and having dinner, you still have plans?" He chuckled softly and grabbed a shirt and pants from the closet. He gently tilted Alexander's head up from his work and pressed a kiss to his lips, "After all the excitement of today, I'm craving a night in with you, all to myself." he smiled before gently pulling away and heading to the attached bathroom to shower. He came out half an hour later, dressed in his pjs and with a towel on his head to dry his hair. Settling at the foot of the bed, he tugged over one of the many pillows on the bed and watched as Alexander worked. "I think you're very attractive when you're focused on your work. As for the new computer," he tilted his head from side to side. "I think it's a nice upgrade from your old one."

@Diavolo group

Alexander turned around suddenly. "You scared me. Watching me while I work in silence is very creepy, you know." He walked over to Faybian with his hands on his hips. "Thank you, though. You can't just kiss me like that and walk away. You have to stay after. It's only mandatory. I should make house rules…" Alexander moved down onto Faybian's lap, using his shoulders for stability. He wrapped himself tightly around Faybian like a koala. "Rule number one, if you kiss me, you must keep kissing me until I say stop. I think that sounds more than fair. Got any suggestions?" Alexander looked at him with a sly smile and half-lidded eyes.

@Fenrir

"Forgive me, Old habits die hard, dear. besides I didn't want tot distract you from your work." Faybian chuckled softly, glancing up as Alexander came up to him. He arched an eyebrow in intrigue and slowly sat from where he had been laying with a pillow clutched his chest. "I wasn't aware there were rules to this relationship, darling." He purred, given his best innocent look as a demon could. He set the pillow aside in favor of holding Alexander, his grin only widening as he started to slowly trail kisses down Alexander's neck. "I don't know if I like that rule. It's fun making you wait." he murmured, breathing a soft laugh as he pulled back and gazed at his beloved fiancé. "Then again, I do love the idea of kissing you beyond comprehension of rational thought." he slowly leaned back until he was laying on the bed. The rainbow lights from the monitor making Alexander look beautiful, dare he say, angelic. "Not at the moment, but it seems you do, don't you?"

@Diavolo group

Alexander chewed on his bottom lip as Faybian kissed his neck. "Keeping me waiting is rude, mister." He leaned into Faybian as they fell into the mattress. "The more you keep me waiting, the more you have to wait to kiss me beyond the comprehension of rational thought. So through scientific evidence, you should never leave me waiting," he remarked. Alexander grinned and looked at Faybian's lips. "My second rule, kiss me right now." Alexander traced Faybian's features, soon resting the palm of his hand on his cheek. "Rule Number Three, stop being so attractive; I see so many people staring at you anytime you come to pick me up from school. The audacity." Alexander crossed his arms over his chest, pretending to be annoyed.

@Fenrir

"I've been told my patience is quite extensive for a demon. It's worth waiting a few moments before kissing you uncontrollably." He tipped his head into Alexander's hand, his eyes fluttering shut for a blissful moment as he pressed kisses to his palm. His eyes opened slightly, aglow in the dim room. He chuckled softly as he propped himself back up for a moment. "And what interest would I have in other people, hm? If anything let them stare and know I'll always be yours. All of this is only yours, doll." He gently tugged at Alexander's arm as they fell back onto the bed, shifting around so that he was now hovering over the other. "I think I like rule number two the best." He murmured, tangling himself with Alexander and pressing their lips together in a bruising kiss. He pulled back gently, "Besides, how do you know they're looking at me? You look just as stunning if not more." he murmured, gently nudging aside the shirt collar and pressing long kisses to Alexander's collarbone.

@Diavolo group

Alexander gladly returned the kiss, so much so that his hands trailed through Faybian's hair. He always found comfort in Faybian's fluffy hair; it was so soft and safe yet encapsulating simultaneously. He gasped, "I do not think you look much more h-handsome than I do." He stumbled on his words the more Faybian kissed his collarbone. "I guess you are right in a way. Y-You are all m-mine. Fuck…" He sighed, trying his best not to let anything else come out of his mouth. Alexander tilted his head back with his eyes closed as he entered his state of bliss. "You keep doing that, and it's not gonna end well for me. That's all I'll be thinking about for the next few days. I have lab tomorrow."

@Fenrir

Faybian finally pulled back after a few moments and repositioned himself beside Alexander, letting him have a break, at least for now. "Good, I like being on your mind constantly." he gently held Alexander's hand in his and pressed kisses to his inner wrist as they tangled in his hair. "You started this, darling. What with your rules and such. You never did say stop." He teased, leaning in for a gentler kiss and to draw Alexander to him, curling around him and finding that familiar warmth of his beloved human. "Go shower and change my love. We can keep setting up your computer or cuddle here for the rest of the night if you so please." he encouraged gently, glancing down at Alexander and smiling when he saw a light bruise peeking out from under his shirt.

@Diavolo group

Alexander wanted them to go on. He wanted to feel his lips again, but Faybian was right. He needed to go shower. He groaned and sat up, "Why could you wait for me to shower with you? Then we could've been holding each other right now…" He huffed and got off the bed. He threw his shirt at Faybian and started to undress, so he didn't take that many clothes with him in the shower. Alexander left only his underwear on and grabbed some extra clothes from his dresser. "I'll be back. I won't take too long because I hate waiting." He opened the bathroom door and closed it behind him. His shower was more than pleasant. After a long day of so many events, it was relaxing. However, he couldn't say in there forever. He had a fiance to go back to. "He came out of the shower and did his night routine before he headed back to the bed that Fyabian was lying in. He didn't know why, but he found it very attractive the way he was sitting there. Alexander had a running start to the bed, so he used it. He ran at full speed, which wasn't very fast, and jumped ontop of Faybian. "Hey, you like my new shorts, they came in a couple of days ago, but they were only for bed, so I never really had a chance to wear them. Most times, I would go to sleep in my underwear and leave it at that."

@Fenrir

"As you said, you have classes tomorrow. We'll have time all to ourselves with no interruptions soon, I promise." He laughed and easily caught the shirt, setting it aside to be washed later. He curled up on the bed, watching as Alexander found clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. He sighed happily before scooting over to where Alexander had been lying and breathing in his lingering scent. He looked at the ring on his hand, still not entirely being able to believe that they were engaged, that of all people, Alexander would choose him. Faybian hadn't really let himself become invested in human relationships sine his death since those seemed to end poorly for him but here he was, engaged to the feistiest human he could imagine and completely head over heals for him. He glanced up when he heard the door open to the bathroom, only having a Monet to react as Alexander came running at him. Faybian hugged the other into his arms and squeezed gently, glad to have him back in his arms. "is that so?" he asked with a knowing grin as he looked Alexander over, lightly tracing the curve of his exposed thigh. "You look good, dear. I like them. I like you in them." He murmured, pressing a kiss to Alexander's cheek. "And how long exactly were you thinking of saving this surprise for me, hm?"

@Fenrir

"As you said, you have classes tomorrow. We'll have time all to ourselves with no interruptions soon, I promise." He laughed and easily caught the shirt, setting it aside to be washed later. He curled up on the bed, watching as Alexander found clothes and disappeared into the bathroom. He sighed happily before scooting over to where Alexander had been lying and breathing in his lingering scent. He looked at the ring on his hand, still not entirely being able to believe that they were engaged, that of all people, Alexander would choose him. Faybian hadn't really let himself become invested in human relationships sine his death since those seemed to end poorly for him but here he was, engaged to the feistiest human he could imagine and completely head over heals for him. He glanced up when he heard the door open to the bathroom, only having a Monet to react as Alexander came running at him. Faybian hugged the other into his arms and squeezed gently, glad to have him back in his arms. "is that so?" he asked with a knowing grin as he looked Alexander over, lightly tracing the curve of his exposed thigh. "You look good, dear. I like them. I like you in them." He murmured, pressing a kiss to Alexander's cheek. "And how long exactly were you thinking of saving this surprise for me, hm?"

@Diavolo group

"Thank you." Alexander shivered from Faybian's touch. He hasn't been touched there in a long time. "Wh-What? It wasn't a surprise. I just-uh f-forgot they existed, s-so-so I just put them on." He was getting nervous with the way Faybian was talking to him. Of course, he knew nothing would happen, but still, some part of him wanted something to happen. Besides, he was a sucker for compliments. "you can kiss more than my cheek, you know. I won't mind." He grinned, loving how having Faybian's arms around him felt. He wrapped his arms around Faybian's neck, causing their bodies to press closer to each other. The immediate warmth he got from this man was incredible. Even though he begs to differ that he's cold, Faybian still manages to make Alexander feel warm inside and out.

@Fenrir

"oh, I know, darling. Just waiting for you to calm yourself down a bit before I continue." He murmured softly, pressing light kisses to Alexander's nose and other cheek and chin, his hands gently moving up and down his leg. "You're beautiful, doll." He murmured close to Alexander's ear, kissing beneath it and trailing more kisses down his neck. "Absolutely stunning," he shook his head in disbief and moved his hand from Alexander's leg to his lower back, tracing every curve and dip. "Shall we finish your computer set up or are are you too flustered to get up?" He asked with a grin, pecking Alexander on the lips

@Diavolo group

"You flatter me too much. There are plenty of other people who look better than me," He said gently. Alexander raised an eyebrow and only snuggled close to Faybain if that was even possible. "You think I want to get up from this warm bed to go set up a computer when I have someone much better to look at? I'm not that much of a workaholic and I?" Alexander pecked Faybains cheek as well as other parts of his face. He got used to Faybian's hands and it became coming to the put where sleep sounded like a good idea. "This is the best day ever. In so many ways. Thank you. I never thought I would be marrying someone let alone a demon. I'm not saying you are one, I'm just saying, I could never see myself doing this with someone. You've been so patient with me and I just can't thank you enough for that." He gave a relieved sigh, "I feel so much better telling you that."

@Fenrir

"maybe, but none that I'm half as facinated in as I am with you, dear." He murmured, tucking Alexander underneath his chin and hugging him close. "Hm, good point, this is very comfortable. As for being a workaholic, possibly. Just a bit. Not that that's a bad thing at all, you're adorable when you're so focused and determined." He teased lightly, laughing and tipping his head back to look at Alexander. "You're thanking me dear? After you're the one who planned our little date and proposed?" He sighed softly and wove his fingers through Alexander's hair, thinking for the millionth time he had done nothing to deserve such love from a human. While he could never see himself as an angel again, especially after what he had gone through and done, being with Alexander and learning to genuinely love him, he could start thinking himself as better than a mere demon, someone worthy of this love and life. He smiled softly and pressed kisses to Alexander's temple, "thank you for telling me, dear. You have no idea how reassuring it is for me to hear that I actually make you happy. I only hope to continue to make you this happy every single day of our lives together."

@Fenrir

(I'll admit this has gone way off the original plot, basically a demon x human rp with a vague Hazbin OC but you're more than welcome to stalk and enjoy the romance😅😊)

@Fenrir

(i'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with hazbin anymore especially after the new show, this is just a demon x human ship at this point)

@Diavolo group

(Oh yeah, I think my favorite character has to be sir pentious, I'm reading this right now and like giggling in blushing the sexual tension is crazy, I'm here for it tho)

@Fenrir

(sir pentious is amazing 🥹 my favorite so far is Rosie. There so much cute tentionbetween Alexander and Faybian! But don't feel like you have to reply if it doesn't interest you anymore, no pressure at all for any of these, no pressure!)