forum I feel like I'm the only one on the planet who's read...
Started by @Pickles group
tune

people_alt 83 followers

Deleted user

missing girls by lois metzger. found it in a school library, kinda trippy, super sweet, found it with a damaged cover that i thought the librarian printed out because someone lost it but turns out that's just what it looks like, fuzzy and a bit creepy. never met anyone online or in real life that has read it, but it is so so cool. if you're up for mommy issues, lucid dreaming, etc. then please please read it. if you're not, please please read it.

@Nor_bananas

"If This Gets Out" A young adult book about to members of the most popular boyband falling in love. It is a book about the secrets of celebrities and corporations and about coming out and finding yourself 10/10 would recommend.

"Cinderella is Dead" this book takes place 300 years after Cinderella died and Sofia live in the kingdom of Lillie wear ever year all the woman 16 - 17 years old are forced to go to a gala and get married off to whatever man likes them. Sofia would rather marry Erin her childhood friend than some guy. This is a dark story with many twists and turns, this book is very fight the patriarchy type and I loved reading it. 10/10

@Nor_bananas

I'm currently reading "They Both Die at the End" and will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. Next on my list is "Red, White, and Royal Blue"

My sister read both of those books then she got my mom to read "They both Die in the End" she cried

@Masterkey

I need to pop on this thread to say that it feels like I'm the only one who's read:

• The Queen's Thief Series by Megan Whalen Turner
  • Till We Have Faces by CS Lewis

CS Lewis is a very famous author but even self-proclaimed Lewis fans haven't really read it! But it's my favorite book. :') It's very heavy, philosophically dense, and has a dark tone, but the payoff is incredible. It's so meaningful to me and deserves a slow careful reading imo.