forum Breaking News!
Started by @Nor_bananas
tune

people_alt 68 followers

@Nor_bananas

Basically tell me your plot twist like a news channel, example:

"Breaking News! (Enter plot twist) more at 11 now to you Alan (or june or whoever the fuck else is on your fake ass news channel)

My example:
Breaking News! Local Jock Who hangs out with Gay Nerd turns out to be Gay, more at 11. Now back to you June.

Deleted user

Breaking News! Finnr, Elias and Heidi are one and the same! Find out how they pulled this off noon on Thor's Day with Sigrid.

@Nor_bananas

Breaking News! Childhood friends Josh and Bailey are fucking! Find out the details with Alan at noon, now on to Charlene being an awesome barista.

Mt. G router

Breaking News! Protagonist discovers they have been living in a virtual reality world for years, more at 11. Now back to you, Edgar.

@Pepsi-spilled-on-the-pages

Breaking News! A 19 year old college student has been kidnapped! No news on his whereabouts and no possible leads at the moment! Like zero leads! No one knows anything about him!

Hector(kidnapped) watching the tv: I should have made more friends huh…

@Nor_bananas

Breaking News! A 19 year old college student has been kidnapped! No news on his whereabouts and no possible leads at the moment! Like zero leads! No one knows anything about him!

Hector(kidnapped) watching the tv: I should have made more friends huh…

Haha lol I love that

@Nor_bananas

Breaking news!: The most wanted pirates in the world are all found dead except for 2members.

Carma and Gail watching: intense crying