forum Love Potions and Sharp Teeth ✨🔮🦇
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Tired-but-passionate

“Exactly,” Alex muttered. “What if… what if I do something neither of us are ready for?” For a moment, he was actually afraid as a thousand possibilities ran through his mind. Hurting Cas, outing himself to his father, embarrassing them in front of other students were just a few. He sighed, and decided to put an arm around him as he moved closer. “Well, you’re not evil, right?” He chuckled. “And misfortune and mischief are very different things. Although, that does make me wonder what you’ve been told about vampires.”
Perhaps he had been exaggerating a bit when he said he fell in love with Cas. After all, they did not know each other well, and it wasn’t much more than sensual and physical attraction at this point. But then, maybe he wasn’t exaggerating. Maybe he couldn’t, because of the potion. He didn’t know, but it was true to him. He was in love with Cas.
He laughed. “Yes, you are. I could pick you up and give you a piggyback ride if you wanted.” Leaning against him, he stopped combing his hair and wrapped his arms around his small frame. ”Pequeño brujo.” He grinned.

@Tired-but-passionate

(Songs for Alex’s religious trauma ahahahaaaaa)
(The Truth is a Cave - The Oh Hellos)
(Late Bloomer - Semler)
(Thank God For That - Semler)
(Hey Jesus - Trey Pearson & Semler)

@Fenrir

Cas gently rested rested his hand on Alex’s arm. “You won’t Alex. Even with the potion, I don’t think you’re the type of person to do anything dangerous or wrong.” He reassured, offering a small smile. He stiffened for a moment before allowing himself to relax into Alex’s embrace. He laughed softly “No, my dear vampire. We’re not evil. At least not where I’m from. As for my knowledge about vampires, it’s unfortunately limited. My family mostly grew up in a mostly witch community. Vampires were rare, though we did have a lovely family come to the shop back home every now and then. But that’s as much vampire exposure I’ve gotten before coming here. Unless you could any and all vampire romance novels and movies out there.” He laughed akwardly and waved his hand around the dorm room. “I’m honestly glad I came to this school, not only for the opportunities her but to be exposed to more people, witches and vampire alike.” He sighed softly, throwing Alex a glare though his delighted smile remained. “I am not! You’re only to inches taller than me!” He pouted, refusing to hug Alex back for a few moments before eventually giving in and resting his head against Alex’s chest. “Vampiro chismoso, tienes suerte que eres lindo.

@Tired-but-passionate

“Well, I’m the type of person to do something stupid and without thinking,” he muttered. He smiled as Cas relaxed, then nodded. “Yeah… I didn’t see a lot of witches where I’m from too. Oh no, not the romance novels and movies!” He laughed. For a moment, Alex zoned out. The scent of Cas’s hair, the feeling of his body against his, the lulling sound of his voice… Alex got lost in it all. “Yeah….” He said absentmindedly.
But then he caught Cas’s glare and snapped out of it. He smirked amusedly, trying not to laugh again. “Try six inches,” he said, leaning in close. Blushing as Cas rested against him, he rested his head on his. ”Eres mas lindo, pequeño brujo.”

@Fenrir

Cas burst out into giggles at Alex' reaction. "Hey, you're not the only one who's been subjected to the stereotypes of a movie. The film industry is not kind to either of us. Half if not all of what is depicted of witches is very inaccurate. I imagine the same is for vampires. I'd say the closest thing they got right for witches was our familiars. Many witches choose familiars for guidence and company." Cas dug out his phone from his pocket and showed Alex a few photos of him and his familiar. "This is Karma. Feisty little thing." He flicked through countless photos of something that closely resembled a cat, though elongated and thin, her face more narrow. She was tall and regal, if not a bit eerie looking. "We've been together for four years now. I'd bring her to college with me but she'd cause trouble to no end." He laughed softly and nuzzled against Alex. "Is that your new nickname for me, amor?"

@Tired-but-passionate

“No,” he agreed. “Our depiction is not very accurate either. They always show undead vampires, not true vampires. And for some reason religious items repel movie vampires, but—“ he held up his rosary, giving a shrug. “They get the basic stuff right though, the fangs, the blood thirst, the occasional enhanced strength or speed.”
He looked down at Cas. “Oh, familiars?” His gaze moved to his phone, and he gasped. “Ohhh, she’s beautiful! How did she become your familiar?”
Alex smiled, adjusting himself with Cas against him. “Yes, but I’m also considering cariño and chico,” he chuckled.

@Fenrir

"in all honesty I always wondered if the repellance towards religion was real. It doesn't really make sense anyways." He paled slightly at the mention of blood thirst, having never been great with anything involving blood, blood tests for medical reasons, using blood for healing or protection potions etc. He silently reminded himself Alex was a good person, post of the vampires in the dorm were good people all just trying to get through college just like him. He flicked his gaze up to Alex and nodded, an excited smile crossing his features as he found more photos of Karma. "I don't really know if I'm being honest. Familiars mostly find their witch. She just showed up on out doorstep one day a few years back in a sack. Probably left by someone. The little rascal barely let us touch her for months while we nursed her back to health. After a few months we were going to bring her to a familiar shelter to be adopted but I wouldn't let mom take her." Cas smiled fondly and found a photo of a younger version of himself and a baby Karma, long tail wrapped around Cas' wrist and muzzle pressed to his cheek. He laughed softly, a blush on his cheeks. "All are perfectly fine, as long as I can use them as nicknames you as well."

@Tired-but-passionate

Alex was close to dying of cuteness from the photos. He smiled giddily. “Ohhh, that’s so adorable. Poor thing, I’m glad you were able to take care of her. She deserves the world, and I haven’t even actually met her.” He stared at the photo, his eyes drifting. “And you’re adorable too. You deserve the world, Cas.” He said it so sincerely, with that smile on his face. “Mmm… well of course, but what are you going to call me?” He wondered. ”Querido vampiro?”

@Fenrir

(ooh I'm interested!)
"I'll have to bring her once we get back from vacation so you can meet her. I'm sure she'd love you." His smile softened as he looked up at Alex, phone slowly dropping into his lap as his attention was stolen by the vampire. Cas tipped his head in thought, "querido vampiro does have a nice ring to it." He agreed, still trying to think of what else to call Alex. "Mi lindo vampiro, or corazon Mio" he Cas added on, hiding a yawn behind his hand. He hadn't realized how late it had gotten until he checked his phone. Nearly midnight, and he still had to wake up early for work tomorrow. "As much as I want to stay here, I have to get going." He told Alex, reluctantly pulling away from his embrace to stand and stretch. "I really am sorry about the potion. If I had known it was meant for you I wouldn't have made it." He apologisied, slinging his backpack over his shoulder.