forum Oxo with a queen
Started by @imJUSTasillylittleguy group
tune

people_alt 78 followers

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

(I don't really like school settings. We could do like an urban fantasy where like fae had soulmates centuries ago but it had died out and now they chose their partners themselves, believing soulmates never existed. Or we could do chb if we're doing a more metaphorical sense of soulmate.)

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

(Uhhh, maybe they could be just getting their assigned partners and they had worked before in the past but hated each other they had to be reassigned. But tough times call for tough decisions. They could like both be the best hunters in their own ways and it only makes sense for them to work together.)

@imJUSTasillylittleguy group

Wynn was standing just outside of the monster hunters associations meeting building on request of a letter sent to him.
He heard that he was being switched up from his current partner since his next monster wouldn't need someone with more tact and speed to match his own abilities.
He didn't mind it all that much since he hadn't like his partner much.
He waited anxiously for them arrive for a good while before he saw…her
What was she doing here?
don't tell me she's my new partner…they can't be serious.
He let out a soft groan as he rubbed his face.
He just tried to ignore her in hopes that she wasn't who he was supposed to be waiting for.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Amelia was annoyed to say the least. She had been perfectly content with her partner. He was a good hunter yes, but docile enough that she took the reigns in their hunts. Her partner was a follower and not a leader. She was perfectly content leading him. Her gut instinct told her that her new partner wouldn't behave as such. It ticked her off. She liked having some control. More like she liked doing things her way and only her way.
She stopped in her tracks as she neared the building, her focus zoning in on the male standing just outside. Her fists clenched at her sides before releasing them quickly. "Wynn. It's been awhile. Can't say I've missed you."
She put an extra sway in her hips, knowing how it drove him crazy. It seemed anything she did that was remotely feminine drove him crazy. She didn't want to wear her monster hunter mask 24/7. What did he expect?

Oh great.
Seems like she wanted to interact then.
He wasn't planning on talking but it seems as if she just couldn't go without hearing his voice after such a long time.
"You sure are chatty, Hm princess?" He watched her as she walked towards him while swinging her hips all the while.
It did tick him off though he didn't know exactly why.
He just crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall next to door.
"Can't say I've missed you either. Though you seem so desperate to listen to my voice again your the one to strike up the conversation almost immediately." He would let out a soft chuckle as he spoke, grinning just a little bit as if he was mocking her.
He looked around the area for anyone else coming there way and was disappointed when he saw no one.

@ElderGod-yellowqueen

Amelia rolled her eyes. He was goading her. And he did a damn good job of it. No one else seemed to get under her skin just like he did. She kept her composure, even though she was itching to kick him in the shin. "We both know they're partnering us up again, no need to pretend otherwise. We'll be hearing and seeing a lot more of each other soon. I figured we could try at being civil."
She knew as well as he did that it would never happen. They weren't civil. "They have a job and it seems they think only we can do it. They put the best of the best together, even if it is unfortunately you." She would never doubt his skill. He was skillful, extremely. She didn't like him. "Well, are you going to stand here all day or are you going to go in."
She had already started walking to the entrance. Her long hair swayed down her back. She hadn't bothered with styling it today. Call her lazy but her fingers were cramp trying to braid it out of her face.

"You want to be Civil? Now when did you start making jokes?" He spoke, moving to stretch out his arms above his head as he spoke, hearing the joints pop before dropping them back down at his sides.
He did admit he thought about it, but he hated the idea so much he would rather think about anything else if he was able too.
Seems he wouldn't be able to escape it this time.
His face became serious for a fee seconds before going back to normal again.
"A shame indeed, for someone with such precision and skill you sure seem to lack the appropriate social skills."
He spoke, letting out another tease to poke at her as he spoke with her, finding it to fun not to jab at her when he could.
He figured this one would do something at the very least.
Though it could also mean nothing to her.
"I suppose I'm going to go in then.'
He moved to open the door, and held it open until she came to the door and then shut it in her face as he walked off inside.