forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 80 followers

@Fenrir

"dear, I don't think voluntarily wanting to stay in hell puts me into the 'good person's category. In fact I think that's the fastest way to get out of it, but I appreciate the enthusiasm." He leaned into the kiss and pressed one of his own to Alexander's head. "That sounds wonderful, dear. Is there anything close by you'd want to try out for lunch? Or I'd not lunch then a store you'd like to explore?" Faybian asked, just as excited to explore around as he was to just spend time with Alexander. The living world hadn't interested him half as much until now, now that he had someone to show him all the world's wonderful little intracacies.

@Diavolo group

"No, but you were offered Heaven, which means there is some good in you. I mean, you fell in love with me and treated me right. So, there's something. The way you treat me is just who you are, so you have some good in you." He reasoned. "But anyway, back to the topic of our date, I thought we could just sit under the tree and lay there for a while. The weather is supposed to be warm enough for us to stay outside. I already have the blanket and everything. Then we could do some window shopping, maybe grab a snack, go out for dinner, and then head back before 7. I think that's doable, right?" He explained, leading Faybian towards the big patch of green in the middle of the city.

@Fenrir

Faybian persed his lips, ready to argue all the reasons that would diminish Alexander's immediately but decided against, not wanting to bring down the mood. And in a way, faybian had to admit Alexander was right. There had to be some good in him to be offered heaven twice and to be able to love Alexander. He gently squeezed their hands. "You bring out the best in me dear." He murmured, tilting his head with a laugh. "You make every outing into a date don't you?" He followed Alexander through the city towards the park, finding it comforting to see some green among the busy streets. "That does sounds quite nice, dear. We can go out to eat tonight or cook something at home, whichever one you'd like to do later on."

@Diavolo group

"Every outing is a date unless it's an important event. That's just logic, my dear." Alexander walked in silence, enjoying the quiet part of the city. Were there cars honking at each other and people riding bikes all crazy between cars in traffic? It was nature and them. It took Alexander a while to find a nice spot. He wasn't a big fan of crowded places. So when he finally saw a quiet little hit with a tree at the top, he grinned and started to walk towards there. An outing is only called an outing when with friends or family. If you are with someone you care about and like a lot, it's date whether the other person thinks it is or not." He grinned. Once they got to the top of the hill, Alexander sighed. "Is this alright?"

@Fenrir

“Ah of course, why would our little adventures ever be considered anything less than a date,” Faybian nodded its a grin, realizing he loved it when Alexander used his nickname. He pressed his lips to the back of Alexander’s hand in a soft kiss as he followed the other around the bustling city. In many ways, Hell and the living world were similar, busy streets and constant noise were normal, though as a lord, Faybian had the luxury of not needing to deal with it 24/7. Here in the living world, it was a bit harder to avoid. He glanced over at Alexander and laughed, following him up the hill to the patch of greenery and trees. “Dear, I don’t think that’s a healthy base for a relationship. Thankfully, I’m happy to go on dates with you any time you want.” He looked around nodded. He could still hear the noise fo the city but it was significantly quieter. “This is perfect.” He settled on the grass, laying back and tugging Alexander down to join him. “Now tell me, what is your plan, hm? Luring your demon boyfriend out to a secluded little park on a lovely day can’t possibly solely be to just cuddle and kiss under a tree.” He murmured, gently nudging Alexander affectionately.

@Diavolo group

Alexander sat between Faybian's legs and leaned back against his chest. He shook his head, "No, I want to stay here with you for a while. What did you think I had in mind? I want nothing more than to sit here and embarrass you with kisses. I like seeing you all flustered." Alexander leaned back and kissed Faybina's jawline, holding his neck gently with one hand. He leaned back against Faybian again and looked out into the park. He did have something in mind, but he was scared of rejection. He put his hand in his shirt pocket and played with the small black box. "How long do you think we've been dating for, an estimate, I should say?" Alexander wasn't sure if it was the right time for this; he didn't want to be shut down because there were so many reasons for Faybian to say no.

@Fenrir

(oooOOOH!! YES! :3 Again gonna assume they’ve been together for a while just to make all the events seem believable.)
Faybian shrugged and wrapped his arms around Alexander’s waist as he settled down with him and rested his head onto of his boyfriend’s. “Simply that nothing as innocent as going on a cute little date is ever as innocent as it seems when it comes to you.” He replied with a smile. “Ah, that’s what I was waiting for,” Faybian laughed, tilting his head and giving a soft growl of appreciation, his cheeks growing slightly warm. "you don't embarrass me, dear." He murmured when Alexander ceased his kisses. "I love it when you show me affection." The demon tilted his head, brows creasing delicately in concern. "I'd say almost two years now." He paused and bit his lips "please don't tell me I've missed our anniversary of us being together. I could have sworn it was next month."

@Diavolo group

(ofc because like two years have passed ;)
He chuckled and stood up from his very comfortable and warm position. "No, no, you didn't miss our anniversary. It is next month. I promise. I know I just asked you to sit down but do you mind if you start for a little bit?" He cracked his knuckles out of nervousness. He prayed in Spanish until his breath, hoping that this would go as planned. When they go home, they could have a nice dinner; this time, he would help out, unlike this morning. He stuck his hands in his pocket, silently opening and closing the box. "Besides, you would've known if you forgot because I would've painfully reminded you." Alexander looks past the tree. The sun had started to set just like he hoped it would. He had this all planned out and wanted it to be perfect.

@Fenrir

Faybian released a sigh of relief, tipping his head in intrigue at Alexander's request. "Are you doing another one of your Tik Tok video's?" Over the past few years Faybian had gotten quite good at making videos, of course with Alexandet by his side, either teaching Faybian dances or making what Alexander called thirst traps, though Faybian preferred the dancing. "That is very true, and I'd feel beyond terrible for missing it." Faybian watched Alexander for a moment, eyes narrowing slightly in suspicion and worry "is something wrong dear?" He asked, eventually following Alexander's gaze towards the setting sun, a small smile crossing his features as he watched the sky turn from blue to gold and pink.

@Diavolo group

Alexander huffed a laugh shaking his head. "No, Bubba, no, this is something very important." He took Faybians's hand and looked at him with a soft smile. "Yes, everything is just perfect." He took a deep breath and raised a hand to Faybian's cheek. "This is going to sound so cheesy, but you have turned my life upside down in so many good ways, Faybian. You helped me to grow as a person. You helped me to live my life. You might protect by the time I'm done, but just hear me out. I believe that someone you love wholeheartedly shouldn't make you feel like shit 24/7 or feel like you're not doing enough. You're supposed to grow with that person and become stronger together. I can't say that I've done that for you because that's something only you would know. I just want you to know you make me so happy every day. When I think of you, there is no bad thought in my mind. So…" Alexander bent down on one knee. He took out the black box and opened it. It has two rings. One for Faybian and one for Alexander. They were matching rings, and they were marriage rings. "Will you make the happy man in the universe and stay by the side forever? Will you marry me?"

@Fenrir

Faybian turned around, for whatever reason nervous, suddenly accutely aware of Alexander's anxiousness. He eased only slightly when he saw Alexander smile. He gently held the hand at his cheek with his free one and peppered Alexander in kisses. "Tell me, doll. You're making me nervous." He murmured, falling silent as Alexander spoke, his eyes growing softer the more he listened. "Oh darling, you have no idea…" Faybian trailed off as he watched Alexander sink down to one knee and produce a small black box. Up until recently, Faybian had believed that he wasn't worth being desired by anyone. His living life had so clearly proven that. When he had been given a chance to become a demon to make deals, to be called upon by the living, Faybian had immediately taken the opportunity to fill that void left by his lifetime. He thought that that was going to be closest thing he was going to get to being wanted, yet here was this man, this human, asking to be with him for an eternity. Not because he had to for a contract but because he wanted to simply love Faybian. He hadn't realized the tears that had slowly started to form in his eyes until one tear fell to his cheek. He gasped softly and nodded quickly, fearing he had put even just a sliver of the idea in Alexander's mind thathe'd say no. "Yes! Please yes, I'll marry you!"

@Diavolo group

Alexander stared for before his grin grew wider. He pushed off one knee, his hands shaking from the reality of it all. If someone told him he would be getting married to a demon 2 years ago, Alexander would've called them crazy. He pushed Faybian's ring onto his finger and gave the box to Faybian to put on for him. "This isn't a joke, right? Tell me I'm not dreaming. Don't cry because if you cry, then I'm gonna start.." he sniffed as tears started to roll down his cheeks, "crying, and then it's going to be one big mess. Ai Dios Mio." He laughed, attempting to wipe away the tears. "I am so glad this fit I know your hands are bigger than mine and it took forever to get your ring measurements because whenever you fall asleep, it's always after me, so I have to take it at like 3 am and then I forget because school and I am just so happy you said yes!" He held Faybian's cheeks and planted a gentle kiss. Alexander never thought he would ever get to this point in his life, but he was glad he did.

@Fenrir

Faybian carefully took the box and slid the ring on Alexander's finger. He shook his head with a laugh and tried to whipe away his own tears. "No dear, I swear to you I'm not joking." Faybian gently pulled Alexander into a hug, not careing if both of them were ugly crying right now. "Is that what you were doing? I was wondering why you were waking up in the middle of the night." He shook his head in amused disbelief before dipping into the kiss, tugging Alexander closer and hugging his now fiance as close as possible. "Now hat I think about it, is this the reason why you were so sleep deprived for the past few months? I had thought it was because of your classes." Faybian sighed and pressed a kiss to Alexander's brow. "You had me worried, dear." He scolded teasingly, pressing kisse anywhere he could reach and spinning him around.

@Diavolo group

He giggled. "Okay, half of it was from classes, and the other half was trying to remember your ring size. I'm sorry I worried you." Alexander stared at Faybian, admiring his fiance. He felt happy with his choices in life. Even when he summoned a demon so his problems could go away. Faybian did more than that. His problems didn't go the way he learned to work through them. He was glad he was able to do that with Faybian. There was no one else he could imagine spending his whole life with. "I love you, Faybian. More than anyone could ever imagine. I've never felt this way, but I'm glad I felt it with you." Alexander closed that gap between their mouths and kissed Faybian pouring all of his love and passion into it. He felt his fingers crawl through Faybian's hair, hoping never to stop the kiss between them.

@Fenrir

Faybian gently pressed their heads together, brushing away the remaining tears on his cheeks. "I love you too, Alexander. More than anything or anyone." Faybian murmured again the kiss, a low rumbling pur escaping him when Alexander's hands went into his hair. He scooped Alexander up so that they were the same height, hooking his legs around his waist. He broke away gently though he still kept pressing soft kiss to Alexander's skin to give them both a chance to breath, whispering 'i love yous' and "my everything,' in between.

@Diavolo group

Alexander made a quiet moan and then slapped his hand over his mouth. "You didn't hear that as much as I love making out with you. I'm sure we should be doing it in a public park." He said quietly. Although his words said stop, he let Faybian continue his little butterfly kisses because he liked the feel of Faybian's lips on his skin. "Or at least sit down so I can sit on your lap, so it's less awkward." He gave a breathy chuckle before pulling Faybian's head up. Alexander's cheeks were flushed bright red, and not to mention his breathing was anything but steady. Whenever he kissed Faybian, whether it was a peck or a long make-out session, it always left it breathless. Of course, he was;t going to tell Faybian that.

@Fenrir

Faybian grinned, far too satisfied with himself. “Do I look like I particularly care who sees us? Besides no one’s here.” He murmured, reluctantly tilting his head up and gazing at Alexander. He pressed kisses to Alexander’s wrist before gently setting him down and taking a moment to relax and breath. “Oh I definitely heard that.” He teased, settling back down on the ground and reaching for Alexander. “You poor thing, after a few kisses you turn this red? I can’t imagine what’ll happen on our wedding night.” Faybian shook his head with an ever widening grin. “Come here, dearest. What sort of gentleman would I be if I left my poor fiancé all flustered by his lonesome.” He reached for Alexander’s hand and gently tugged him into his lap, pressing a soft kiss to his head.

@Diavolo group

Alexander complied and sat on his lap comfortably. "Wait, what do you mean on our wedding night? Wait…are you talking about what I think you're…" he didn't think it was humanly possible for his face to get any redder than it already was. He dug his head in Faybian's chest. I mean, it's not like he wasn't ready. They've had some close calls while dating for two years, but they never went all the way. If it was Faybian, then Alexander is more than ready. He looked up at Faybian with a determined look. "Okay…I think I'm ready for that when we get married. We would have to marry after my graduation next week, but I think I'm ready as long as it's with you." He pressed a kiss to faybian's cheek and wrapped his arms around his neck.

@Fenrir

Faybian nodded as he wrapped his arms around Alexander in a hug, tipping his head curiously at Alwxander's reaction. "We don't have to if you don't want to." He said quickly, "that's not to say I don't want to, but if it's something you're not ready for I don't mind waiting." Faybian frowned slightly when Alexander hid against Faybian. "Forgive me dear, I didn't want to embarrass you. Truly, if it's something you want to wait a while longer after we're married I have no qualms against it." He said, gently nudging Alexandef's head. Had he been reading all the signs wrong? They had kissed and teased so much over the past two years, wanting this with Alexander seemed natural to Faybian. Perhaps that's all Alexander had ever wanted and nothing more which of course Faybian would never question. He just wished he knew that before making such comments and making his fiance feel uncomfortable. He glanced down at Alexander, expecting to find remaining embarrassment, instead, much to his surprise, Alexander looked like he did whenever he began new research, determined to face the challenge. Faybian almost laughed if it weren't for the relief that washed over him. "We really don't have to if you're not comfortable with that yet dear. I can wait. I will wait if it means you're comfortable." He smiled softly gave a laugh. "I was thinking a few months after you're graduation, so we're not so overwhelmed. I want to celebrate you graduating without worry about the wedding. Besides I don't we'd be able to plan it out so quickly in between and I want everything to be perfect." Faybian happily embraced Alexander, kissing his temple sweetly and basking in his affection. "I love you, Alexander, I don't know if I say that as often as I should but I love you."

@Diavolo group

(I was just looking at all of our rps and I'm now realizing that our paragraphs are freaking huge. It's so funny to me like all my other ones are like four lines while ours look like a freaking book, but I love it!)

"No! I want to Faybian. I do. It's just never been about sex, so I've never really thought about it. It's just…this is going to sound so silly, but I'm still a v-virgin because I see many cases in the news of people getting sexually harassed and it makes me feel as uncomfortable as anyone should feel. But it makes me uncomfortable that I never trusted anyone enough with my body to take care of it. I never wanted anyone to touch me, whether it was consensual or not. Don't get me wrong. I'm not asexual; I can assure you of that. I'm trying to say that I think of…sex…as a very personal thing which means you're going to see all of me…like all of me, which is scary because I feel vulnerable. That's why when I see cases of sexual harassment is very easy to make someone feel vulnerable, and I hate that feeling. With you, however, you make me feel like me. You make me want to open up and let you see all of me because I trust you. I trust you won't leave me after and make me feel like shit, so…" He sighed. "When I'm ready, I mean it, Faybian." Alexander smiled and pecked his lips. "You do say it enough, my dear. More than I could ever as for. I love you too."

@Fenrir

(yeah I've noticed that too, 😂 the detail is great! Also love the wholesome communication and I'm here for it)

Faybian shook his head "it's doesn't. Even less so considering all the reasons you just did. It makes sense you'd avoid anything sexual after seeing so much negativity surrounding the topic." Faybian nuzzled into the crook of Alexander's neck, gently squeezing him closer. "Even if you were asexual I'd still want to be with you, I'd still love you." He reassured, pressing a soft kiss to Alexander's cheek. "As much as I want to know every inch of you, it doesn't all have to be all in one night. We can take as much time as we desire to get to know each other, both emotionally and physically. Unless it's something truely urgent that the other needs to know about for safety reasons, i will gratefully listen or experience whatever you're comfortable sharing with me and I hope to do the same." Faybian shook his head kissed the top of Alecander's head. "Maybe two years ago when we were nothing more than a contracted partners but now, I wouldn't dream of ever doing that to you, nor will I stand for anyone else doing that to you." His eyes grew a bit more intense with promise, a silent dare to anyone who would ever wish harm to his fiance. He blinked, the murderous look in his eyes disappearing with one kiss from Alexander. "I'm glad. It won't stop me from showing you unconditional love for the rest of time but I truely am glad you feel loved by me."

@Diavolo group

(I'm backeth from band camp, and I will no longer be missing for weeks at a time!!!)

"I promise it's what I want." He looked at the time, and it was about six at night. "What do you say we stay here for a little longer and then go home so you can make dinner? Maybe…just maybe, I'll help you this time. Maybe…" Alexander kissed Faybian's cheek. He then moved his lips briefly before laying his back onto Faybian's shoulder. He kissed Faybian's cheek, moving his thumb back and forth affectionately. "I was hoping you would say yes. I didn't know if hell was going t be an issue. I still don't believe that you're a demon. There are so many ways that you could've popped into the apartment that day. You could've been someone who goes to my college for all I know." He shrugged. "but I'm glad you did. Now instead of sharing an apartment, I get to buy a house with you and be with you forever." he sat up and fixed his glasses. "That wasn't meant to sound creepy, I swear!"

@Fenrir

(aaayyee!!! how was it?)
(Also faybian's biggest turn on is apparently being offered help to make food XD)

Faybian pressed a kiss to Alexander's neck and arched an eyebrow, chuckling softly. "oh? Are you really going to help with dinner or are you going to distract me while I attempt to make dinner?" He asked, lips brushing over Alexander's skin as he spoke. He purrer weakly at the kiss and petting, eyes fluttering shut in content. "No, I don't think it'll be a problem." He agreed, glancing down at Alexander and rolling his eyes with a smile. "I don't know what I must do to convince you I'm a demon lord from hell, dear. You summoned me and I appeared per your request. It's been quite a long while since I've been to college." He hummed softly, the mere thought of finding a nice home in a peaceful little area and no worries, working together on whatever sparked their scientific interest or finding niche jobs here and there. He looked up when Alexander suddently pulled out of embrace and tilted his head, confused. "No, dear! You didn't make anything creepy. It sounds wonderful, I would honestly love to find a home with you and settling down without needing to worry about other contracts or needing to go back to an empty estate."

@Diavolo group

(It was hell, but band camp always is lmao. Also, that's an interesting turn-on to have.)

"I said I might, so not even god or satan know if I'll help or not." He leaned back into Faybian when he was reassured. "Okay, if you say so. Can we live in Montana? There's this really good house on the border of Canada. It's on a mountain and I realize that's a little hard to drive there, but since it's cold at them time we could cuddle a lot and have a husky. I always wanted a husky." He sighed and kissed Faybian's cheek. "It has two kitchens which means twice helping you cook." He pointed out. "But enough about the future I want to focus on now and the fact that you are my fiance and nothing is going to change that." He grinned and pressed a long kiss to Faybian's lips. That all he wanted to do, was kiss and cuddle like this forever. Was that so much to ask?

@Fenrir

(oh no, XD, I hope you had a good time regardless!)
Faybian shook his head "whatever shall I do with you my dear?" Faybian cooed, tipping his head slightly. "You've been searching already?" Faybian asked, very much amused that Alexander had planned their future so maticulously already. "You're still set on having a dog, hm?" Faybian mused, making an act of mulling it over. In all seriousness, everything that Alexander described, a home secluded in the natural wonder if Canadian mountains, enjoying the cooler weather where at night they'd be able to cuddle up beside a fire and reminisce on their day. He perked up at the mention of not one but two kitchen. He did really like to cook…who new multiple kitchens would be a selling point to him. He hummed softly and gently cupped Alexander's cheek, letting himself melt into Alexander's, his fiance's hold. He shoved aside the nagging worry of what Luce would think or even do when he found out about his engagement with his previous contract, wanting to enjoy what he had now with Alexander.