forum Someone just asked your character out on a date what do they do?
Started by @Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7
tune

people_alt 83 followers

Deleted user

Well. . .

Sylvia would probably look extremely confused but accept without knowing what it meant.

Jona would snicker and torture you to insanity and then death.

Belialu would politely decline and walk away.

Jaciel would say yes but then blow you off and tell her friends about it.

Deleted user

(Lol, she's Death and a cheerful bitch with anime levels of tiddies, ass and thighs. What do you expect?)

@daylight2020 language

Safiya would decline, but then feel bad and end up offering to hang out in a group

Amura would just stare blankly before making up some sort of excuse on why she can't

Hunter would wink and set up a time and place right then and there

Duri would stumble his way through an apology before walking off with the brightest cheeks you've ever seen

@Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7

Safiya would decline, but then feel bad and end up offering to hang out in a group

Amura would just stare blankly before making up some sort of excuse on why she can't

Hunter would wink and set up a time and place right then and there

Duri would stumble his way through an apology before walking off with the brightest cheeks you've ever seen

I absolutely adore duri's reaction it's adorable 🥺

@Nor_bananas

Hailey: Oh umm well. My apologies but no.

Mary: No thanks I like someone else.

Flynn: You really wanna date an amnesiac thief who illegally uses magic? You do! Wow you have terrible taste!

Percy: No it's not you it's me okay. You will find someone else who is better for you than me.

@lotus12

flaan would just look shcoked then politely decline cuz hes already taken but 2 other people
rose would say no that she needs to know you first and walk away
mace woudl smile and say no sorry, its nothing aginst you, im aromantic

@Emmrii

McKay would straight up tell you know. No questions, no excuses, just a straightforward reply.

Reia would most likely be shocked, considering she’s never been asked out, and politely decline.

Andromeda would decline, of course, but continue to flirt with you until you have no idea what exactly her feelings are.

Jack would probably have the most genuine reaction; he would get flustered, be unsure of what to say, but ultimately turn you down.

@AnxietyGremlin group

Paisley would panic a little on the inside, weigh her pros and cons, and accept anyway

Parker would politely decline due to him dating Eli

Eli wouldn't know what to do for a moment then quietly decline due to him dating Parker.

Sam would accept with gentle pride

@Rabbi_Arsonist group

Person: Please! Go on a date with me!
Milaka: Oh!… My apologises dear. I'm taken. Smiles politely

Person: Will you go out with me?
Levi: No….. thanks glares suspiciously

Person: GO OUT WITH ME!
Abree: WHY ARE YOU YELLING?! AND NO I'M TAKEN!

Person: Go out with me?
Lisha: ….
Person: ….
Milaka, Abree & Levi: Leave…
Person: Okay…

(Lisha's 8 :/)

@Nightmare_Eclipse language

Person asks to go out with her
Blade: hehehe… no.
Marin (Blade's boyfriend): Gives person slow and painful death

Marigold: Oh… um… maybe… we'll see… byee! Runs away looking like a tomato

Bracken: Oh…. yeah, I can't. I'm too awkward for that. Makes a fake sympithetic face, slaps person, and walks away

Tiger: WhY wOuLd YoU aSk tHaT i'M sErIoUsLy oFfEnDed Points at her children, holds up wedding ring, kicks person off cliff, walks away