forum Fake dating 1/1 with angels and demons (closed)
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Fenrir

"wow 10 years?" Raz marveled with a thing of sadness. He knew angels visited earth all the time despite not seeing many but for them to stay for so long was unnatural. They needwd a good reason to stay, a lover or their job. The only other reason for an angel to stay on earth was if they fell. In raz's case, he stayed because of his job. Hevean believed he was needed more on earth than in heaven and while that hurt a bit, he understood he had a duty to his kids as a guardian angel. "12 years now. I've been here for a while. But I love what I do, though it does get lonely sometimes."

@Fraust

"Yeah… it's been a long time." Reese laughed weakly, hoping that Raz wouldn't ask followup questions. After all, he didn't get sent here for a job, nor did he have a lover. He listened closely to Razielle talking and decided to latch on to the information in order to keep the topic of conversation away from his reason for being on earth. "Oh, the… the therapist thing? Were you sent to do that specifically or is it an interest of yours?" He asked.

@Fenrir

"a bit if both, actually." Raz admitted with a light laugh. "It was an interest I've had before I came to earth, I liked helping people. So when I became a guardian I decided to focus on mental troubles and helping other's through them. Some of the older angels took notice after a while and sent me here to study phsycology and become a therapist." He glanced up when a waitress came by and pointed to a chocolate milkshake and a small ham sandwich.

@Fraust

"That makes sense. I'm glad you found something that makes you happy." Reese smiled and ordered a sandwich and water for himself. He returned the menu to the waitress and drummed his fingers on the table for a moment. "I mostly do… ah… farmwork and the like. Harvesting, takin' care of the animals… well, I take care of my parents' farm mostly. I don't live with 'em anymore, of course."

@Fenrir

Raz let out a small laugh "Yeah, me too." He looked up again when Reese started to order his meal. Raz nodded "thats really cool. Your farm must be a bit far from here considering this is mostly city." Raz bit his lip and flicked husbfaze to reese. "Is that why you're down here? To help on the farm?" He asked carefully, "you don't have to answer of course! Ah, I probably shouldn't have asked." He looked up again when the waitress cake and gave a soft smile when she set their drinks down on the table.

@Fraust

"It's a few miles from here, yeah. It's not too bad, though. Close enough to the city to have access to all sorts of stuff." Reese paused for a moment upon hearing the followup question, trying to keep his nervousness invisible. "Ah… more or less, yeah. It's most of what I do down here." He shrugged, sipping at his water once it arrived. Hopefully that's a satisfactory answer… I don't really want him knowing I'm fallen. He might think less of me. "I'm glad to have something fulfilling to do. Um… what's being a therapist like?"

@Fenrir

Raz tilted his head curiously, though he tried to keep the millions of questions to himself. He often had to remind himself most interactions weren't therapy sessions. Not everyone liked to be interrogated. But this was the first angel he had met in years that wasn't Remy. How could he not ask questions. He decided for now, after just meeting Reese that pestering him with personal questions wasn't the be way to stay in good graces with him so Raz nodded and then gave a shrug. "Taxing. What humans go through is..unlike anything I've ever experienced. Knowing some live in such terrible conditions where they are not lived or appreciated or even abused is hard to hear about everyday. Most if not all are great kids and adults but the world around them has taught them to think lowly of themselves." He glanced up and gave a light laugh. "Sorry, that probably braught down the mood quite a bit. I honestly love my job. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else. And I hope the work I do genuinely does help the beautiful individuals I work with."

@Fraust

"Mm… I know what that's like." Reese laughed weakly, but didn't clarify to what he was relating to. His biological parents back in heaven weren't exactly the kindest to him. He was sort of a black sheep in his family, and he frequently got into trouble over little things. His siblings were always so well behaved and just did what they were told. Reese had never quite fit in up there, and he was treated as such. He supposed he must have lived in a different area than Razielle, though, since they had never encountered each other. "It's fine. I'm the one who asked." He rested his chin on the knuckles of one hand. "What else do you do outside of your job?"

@Fenrir

Raz' eyebrows creased with worry but he told himself not to immediately thing of the worst, against all instincts to do so. "O-outside if my job?" He hummed, a bit distractedly. "Oh, I don't do much." He sipped at his drink and gave a little shrug. "I'm not the most interesting angel on earth unfortunately. I mostly spend my days stuck in a book or roaming around the city, going to whatever sparjs my interest. Museums, local shops, cafe's like this one, nothing too special but I find it fun." He said "I guess dancing would be something I do, I find it a fun way to relax after a busy day of being a therapist. What about you? What do you do to entertain yourself while on earth?" He asked with a smile, toying with the straw in his cup.

@Fraust

Reese nodded along as he listened, toying with his sleeves a bit. "That sounds pretty interesting to me. I don't do a lot outside of farmwork, honestly. Sometimes I go to the town, meet some people, maybe barhop a bit." He shrugged and sipped at his drink. "I don't have a lot in the way of friends. I mostly just hang out with strangers who are friendly, or at least drunk enough to not care if I hang around. It's nice to have a little variety, I guess. I really do like hanging out on the farm, though. You should check it out sometime! Are you an outdoorsy kinda guy?"

@Fenrir

Raz lifted an eyebrow in slight surprised at heating that Reese liked barhopping. Back when he had lived in heaven, many angels had an aversion to alcohol, Razielle included. Even now, he had a hard time holding down liquor, it making him severely sick after a few hours if consumption. Though it had been quite a while since Raz had drunk anything, perhaps now would be different. "I am, though I don't get out so much. Even this," he waved around them to the cafe, "is more than what I normally do after work." He laughed softly and nodded, "I'd love to, if you'll have me. I haven't been outside the city in quite a long time. It'd be nice to change the scenery for a while. I'd love to meet the animals a see what you do on a farm. Perhaps we could go barhopping after." He suggested with an excited gleam in eyes. While he wasn't that excited to get blackout drunk, Raz did like the idea of hanging out with the other angel. It was infinately better than staying home and doing nothing.

@Fraust

"Yeah, for sure! Glad to bring you along if you're up for it." Reese chuckled as he finished off his drink and set the cup down on the table. "I really like the farm, and barhopping is pretty fun, I think. Make sure you stay hydrated and have a big meal beforehand, though. If you're too drunk, the bartender'll cut you off regardless so you don't very alcohol poisoning or anything." He looked around and leaned back in his chair a bit, yawning. "I have a few close friends that I go with sometimes. A lot of the fun is meeting new people, though. Do you have a circle of friends or are you more of a loner?" He asked.

@Fenrir

"ah then I'll make sure to go light on the drinks, heavy on the food then. Still don't know if I can hold down drinks." He laughed a bit embarrassed but he was still willing to try. He wanted to have fun for once. That couldn't hurt right? He glanced up and shrugged, "sort of? I mean I have work friends but we've never done anything out of going to lunch here and there. Definatepy not barhopping till the late hours of the night. You're actually the first friend I've made outside of work in a while." He admitted

@Fraust

"Sounds like a good idea. Definitely go easy if it's not something you're used to." Reese smiled softly, drumming his fingers on the table. He tilted his head slightly at the referring of the two of them as friends, but his smile didn't falter and he didn't mention it. "I'll be glad to show you the ropes. It's pretty fun once you get used to it. Maybe you could meet some of my other friends as well. What kind of flavors do you like?" He asked.

@Fenrir

Raz nodded "I'd love to meet your friends, that'd be nice." He tilted his head in slight confusion, "flavors?" Raz blinked a few times, opening and closing his mouth in an attempt to form words. "Uhm, anyone I guess. I don't judge, so long as they don't do anything that hurts themselves or others. I honestly have never heard anyone describe meeting new people as flavors." He admitted with a laugh as he finished off his drink and food. "When should we meet up? I'm free after tomorrow morning, not too many patients on Friday."

@Fraust

"No, no, I mean actual flavors." Reese laughed, resting his chin on his knuckles. "I was going to give you some drink recommendations. If you like sweet drinks, you probably shouldn't go for any hard liquor like bourbon or vodka. It tastes awful. Margaritas and stuff like that with low alcohol percentages are probably a safe bet." He hummed thoughtfully. Razielle was definitely interesting, and he could tell that he probably didn't get out much. "Friday night works for me if it does for you."

@Fenrir

"oh!" Raz laughed, shaking his head in embarrassment. "I'm so sorry, of course you'd mean the drinks not people." He sighed softly and nodded. "Most likely on the sweeter side, yes. The less alcohol the better. I like floral flavors if that helps, lavender, rose, that sort of thing." Raz added on, raking a hand through his hair and huffing another laugh. "I'll make sure to keep my day free tomorrow then." Raz reassured, a cheeky little smile on his face. He wasn't a drinking sort of person but the thought of going out at night to have a good time instead of staying cooped up inside made him excited.

@Fraust

"Floral flavors… hmm. I'm not sure what all has that kind of flavor. I know there's quite a few with fruity or minty flavors to them." Reese shrugged. He typically was more the type to do shots with his friends, so he wasn't quite as familiar with other, more flavorful drinks. "I'm sure you'll be able to find something. Most bartenders are pretty helpful, too. Just tell them what you're interested in and they can help you out. Especially if you're new to the whole thing."

@Fenrir

“I'm sure they would. Might get a few weird looks from said bartender considering the drink will probably have this much alcohol it it," Raz pinched his fingers close together with a grin. "I honestly won't be surprised if the bartender asks for a ID." He fiddled with his empty cup and laughed to himself. "Honestly I probably won't be much fun at a bar but I appreciate you willing to hang out with me, truly, thank you Reese"

@Fraust

"Oh, they're supposed to ask for an ID regardless unless you're like, obviously really old or something." Reese laughed. "They always check mine too." He smiled softly at Razielle's last comment, propping his head up on one arm. "No problem. I hope you'll be able to enjoy yourself even if you're a little out of your usual element."

@Fenrir

Raz pressed a hand to his heart feigning offense "I know I look young but I don't look that young. I've bought wine before with little to no issue." Jas shook his head in disbelief "me I could understand but I would have thought you'd be a common enough customer that they wouldn't need to ask your ID." Raz mused,nodding his thanks as the waitress came by to take their plates and drink cups. "A little is an understatement Reese. I've never actually gone out to a party to let loose and part till dawn. But I hope to have fun, who knows maybe I'll finally learn how to dance."

@Fraust

"Well, yeah, but it's just the protocol or whatever." Reese shrugged. "They're supposed to ask for it as an extra measure of safety, and so they won't be liable in the case that a minor is caught drinking there or something." He thanked the waitress softly as well and then turned back to Razielle. "Do you ever get any trouble from the people down here?" He asked curiously. "My name is common enough on earth to not arouse suspicion, but I've never met a human named Razielle."

@Fenrir

Raz tilted his head curiously if not a bit confused before realizing what Reese meant. "At first, many of my patients thought it was a fake name, something to protect myself in case my counceling failed and I needed to protect myself. Many of the parents thought I was a coward to hide behind a supposed alias instead of esposing my true name. eventually that sort of wore off and kids just accepted I had a strange name. It probably helped that I was gay so as I got more comfortable with my patients and them up with me they just accepted I had a not so common name." Raz said with a slightly embarrassed laugh. "I've never actually thought about it that much until now, to be honest."