forum Kirikami rp with @Naize_lupin
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Gaytective-Saihara

Yeah! (It took a while to come up with a start)

It was an average day, Kiri and Kami were just hanging out with each other like they would any other day. Since it was the weekend, they didn't have much to do. They were just chatting and discussing ideas since they had recently finished training with each other.

@The_short_cyberphyco

Kami laughed at a joke kiri had told “ ha! “
Suddenly his phone rang with Bakugo's number “ h.. Hey kat? I thought you were with family?” he asked softly and looked to Kiri with a confused look

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Yeah, about that…" Bakugo started, pausing for a moment before continuing, "look, I love you, but it's only as a friend. I know this is gonna upset you, but I'm breaking up with you. I just lost interest in the relationship and in us."

@The_short_cyberphyco

“ he said he lost interest.. “ and kami shook his head to the question of his okayness
He felt so upset that he might as well disappear. Soon his phone went back off “ that's work.. Sorry..”

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kiri sighed softly. "No need to apologize, Kami… I just hope you're okay. I'm giving Bakugo a piece of my mind if I have to…" he growled. "I will protect you if you want me to… I don't hate Bakugo, but saying he lost interest is just wrong…!"

@The_short_cyberphyco

Kami just smiled. One of the things he did to hide his emotions. Kiri was his safe place, a security blanket, for his anxiety, but right now he had other thing to do “ I'm fine..”

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kiri shook his head. "You really aren't. I know that you're hurt by this breakup, and I don't know why you're lying to me, but I won't push it," he sighed. "I'm not mad. Just go to work if that's what you need to do. We'll talk later. Just be honest later, okay?"

@The_short_cyberphyco

Kami frowned but nodded. As he walked to ‘work’ he changed his outfit. Today would be the concert to the whole world where they toon off their masks. They would sing the most highly requested song. Today was the day. ( Running up that hill- lø spirit) and today, as always, denki was lead singer

@Gaytective-Saihara

(I'll have to search up that song later)

Kiri had no idea that Kami was performing that night, but he had gotten tickets to see a band perform for later that night. He was looking forward to the concert, and as he realized the time, he realized that he needed to get ready. He was surprised how coincidental it was that Kami had to leave around then, but he shrugged it off as he got himself ready to attend the concert.

@The_short_cyberphyco

Kami met up with his band, rehearsed, and put their masks on for the last time. Kami left his hair alon this time, rather than pinning it back. He Bakugo would be here, as he'd bought the ticket for him to come

@Gaytective-Saihara

Despite breaking up with Kami earlier in the day, Bakugo decided to go to the concert anyway. He was going with Kiri, as they both had tickets to go. They met up and talked for a bit before they left to watch the concert. Neither knew that Denki was a performer, or the lead singer, at that, but both were looking forward to the concert.

@The_short_cyberphyco

The lights dimmed and the band walked out on stage “ tonight, we reveal our faces, our true, regular voices. you know your singing voices and our ways about hiding in the shadows. Tonight, we face the light!” the drummer said and the lights flashed on. In front of the lead mic and with his usual guitar, Was Denki. His bright yellow hair and the black zigzag stood out prominently against his black outfit

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Denki?!" Kiri exclaimed as he was taken aback. "I guess that explains why he had to leave around the time I started getting ready…"

"I guess that explains why he gave me these tickets…" Bakugo growled. "I'm out of here…! I'm not staying to see my ex perform! Besides, he probably doesn't want to see me, and I don't want to see him, either! These concerts made it impossible for us to hang out! They're what ruined what we had!"

Kiri sighed, watching as Bakugo stormed out. He then turned his attention back to the stage, waiting for Kami to start performing.

@The_short_cyberphyco

Kami looked back at his team, one was sero and the other shiso. Kami smiled determinedly. He started to play his guitar. “ it doesn't hurt me, do you wanna know how it feels? “ he sang

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kiri listened to Kami sing, realizing how much emotion he put into his voice, how the lyrics were conveyed with every emotion that Kami felt at the time. Kiri was amazed by the other's talent, but he was still upset by how Bakugo had left the other over something as simple as this.

@The_short_cyberphyco

Kami was in tears by the time the performance was over. The room shot up in roars of appreciation. Kami through his hands up happily. Though he didn't see Bakugo and he frowned

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kiri remained in the audience, waiting for his chance to talk to Kami. He knew that the other was upset, and he just wanted to talk to him and get him through everything that had happened.