forum I need another fecking RP // OxO // Closed
Started by @ElderGod-Icefire
tune

people_alt 72 followers

@ElderGod-Icefire

He nodded slightly. "That works much better. Keep in mind that anything you add to your story needs to be believable, and something you can back up in some way. A divorced partner isn't something you necessarily need to provide proof of, save for these papers I have with me. A word of caution: do not spin a tale of abuse on the partner's side. It makes people more likely to investigate your story."

@Tired-but-passionate

“Right…” Indigo nodded. “Good to know.” They ran her hands through her hair and shrugged. “Perhaps just the friends is enough. I figured there needed to be a better reason as to why Kai would have come here other than to start a new life.”

@ElderGod-Icefire

"This is the capital city. There are opportunities for everyone. Just say you came for work and to get away from the past. It should be enough." he replied, shuffling through the papers and getting them in order for her.

@Tired-but-passionate

They shrugged again. “I suppose.” She watched the papers as he shuffled them, a little curious about the Fae now. Although, she had a feeling he would not give much information about himself if they asked anything.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Once the papers were in order, he carried out the proper signage to ensure they would pass muster as legitimate. "These will not hold up under intense scrutiny." he warned as he handed the papers to them. "But they should pass muster in most cases." he tucked his pen behind his ear, leaning back in his saet. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

@Tired-but-passionate

Indigo took the papers and nodded. She just set them in front of her and sort of copied his pose, leaning back in their seat as well. “I don’t know. I don’t know who exactly you are, so I don’t know what else you can do.”

@ElderGod-Icefire

He laughed a little. "I am not telling you anything about me for a reason. I don't want you to be able to identify me if you are caught. Surely that much must be obvious?" he arched an eyebrow at them, linkng his hands together. "But I can do anything related to your identification papers, as well as other legal documents."

@Tired-but-passionate

If they are caught…. Ah, they would have to prepare for that possibility too. “Sure, but it’s still difficult to ask for anything when I don’t really know what your purpose is.” She let out a slow sigh. “Well, I’m not really familiar with how this works anyway. I suppose there is nothing else I can ask.”

@ElderGod-Icefire

He nodded. "I see. And if you need anything else, you can get in touch with Arabelle, who can tehn get in touch with me." he replied. "I am sure she will give you some method of contacting her."

@ElderGod-Icefire

He pushed himself to his feet in a smooth, fluid motion, mouth twitching into the faintest of smiles. "Yes, well, I suppose I should say that you're welcome." he replied, dipping his head to her for a moment. "And good luck, Indigo." his gaze lingered on them for a long, quiet moment.

@Tired-but-passionate

Indigo just hummed in reply, their mouth thinning into a straight line. Avoiding his gaze, their eyes drooped. Soon she had her head buried in their arms, and drifted back to sleep.

@Tired-but-passionate

It was dark for a long time. Indigo became aware of this darkness, staring into it, a mere spirit inside the hollowness of a skull, with no skin that would illuminate the darkness of their mind. Perhaps the darkness was all there was to it, all there was to illuminate.
But then, something shifted. Dead, golden eyes peered into them, conscious yet unconscious. A pale, waxy complexion, dark hair falling over it. That was when the fear pierced through Indigo’s heart. It was just a face. That’s all it was. A cold, dead face. There was no sound, no feeling, no nothing. Just the face in the dark.
Blood poured from every crevice. The mouth, the eyes, the nose. The skin stretched over the skin as if being pulled by the bone underneath, the nose eroded away, and the eye sockets deepened.
The face smiled.

Indigo bolted upright with a gasp, left panting and groggy from the dream. No, not a dream— a nightmare. Was he already haunting her subconscious? Was their guilt that great? Or was this supposed to tell them something? Indigo tried to compose herself, calm her breaths.

@ElderGod-Icefire

(thanks!)

Arabelle had just come in the room when Indigo awoke, and she paused, watching the young person with concern in her gaze. "Indigo?" she questioned, approaching Indigo quietly. "Are you alright?" she was not sure if perhaps she had awoken Indigo, or if Indigo had awoken on her own. Either way, they seemed upset, and she wanted ot help.