forum I'll be your Sweet Radio Demon
Started by @Fenrir
tune

people_alt 79 followers

@Diavolo group

"Listen, you were thinking about me. I didn't do anything wrong. I like that you were thinking about me, though. You're such a cute demon." Alexander teased. He leaned and kissed his cheek before laying back down on his chest. "Even if you are trying to guilt-trip me, you're not doing an excellent job. Your hands are making me even more tired than before." Alexander was never used to this much attention or physical contact, but he liked it more than Faybian would ever find out. Alexander's back instinctively arched, and his eyes began to close the more Faybian massaged his scalp. "You really know how to put someone back to sleep, but waking them up might be a challenge for you." He rolled over to be on top of Faybian and propped himself on his elbows. "Think of it this way. Waffles for lunch. Boom. I just blew your mind."

@Fenrir

Faybian let slip a low growl, more playful than threatening and nudged Alexander's head affectionately. "I am not cute." He mumbled. "Is that so? Then you won't mind if I leave you here all alone to sleep while I actually do something productive today? Preferable before the sun goes back down and we're back here?" Faybian teased, pausing in his petting. "Please, if I can carry you from the bathroom to your bed, then I can most certainly shove you off the bed." An easy smile crossed his features as he tilted his head in curiousity. "That's not a particularly ground break discovery, dear. I may not be up to date on much in this era but I do know brunch exists. Though, if you're willing to come up with brunch this early in the morning, you're willing to get up and help with actual breakfast." And with that, faybian swept Alexander into his arms, blanket and all and got out of bed, cradling the human to him as he walked to the kitchen to begin their day.

@Diavolo group

"Here you said, you weren't a morning person. I fail to believe how this proves your case." He yelped and held on to Faybian. He then frowned and hit his chest. "What did I say about giving me a warning before you do that. It's like I'm going to resist. You have to like count down from three, alright? Besides, what could be more productive than laying in bed all day? However, being carried by you is exceptionally fun. I understand why they do it in movie trailers so often." Alexander gasped. "We should watch a movie. I always wanted to see one. Please?" He pleaded as he saw the scenes change from his bedroom to the kitchen. He got down from Faybian's arms reluctantly. Why would anyone want to remove themselves from him? "Also, what did you mean by help out with breakfast. I can't cook. I can use you as a pillow, but I can't cook. Coming up with brunch does not mean my brain can function. He sat on the counter and started the coffee machine. "After my cup of coffee is done, my brain can function properly."

@Fenrir

"I'm not an early morning person dear. If I must wake up at a time that is convenient It going to be at 9 and no earlier unless we want another minor earthquake or sudden natural disaster to occured." Faybian said with a sweet smile as he carried Alexander to the kitchen. "Count to Three? Really? And what would be the fun in warning you?" He cooed, smile only growing wider. He let Alexander go and started to gather the ingredients he'd need for the waffles. "I see productivity is lost for today," Faybian muttered with a small laugh "Using me as a pillow and cooking having nothing to do with each other, dear. Besides, it's not so hard. All you have to do is follow the recipe." He scooped some pregrounf coffee into a filter and the coffee to brew

@Diavolo group

Alexander held Faybian's chin between his index and thumb fingers. and tilted Faybian's head so that they were eye to eye. "Listen, it's far too early, and I'm far too tired because you dragged me out of bed. So as your punishment, you're making breakfast." Alexander kissed Faybian's forehead. "So, I use your shoulder as a pillow until the coffee is made." Alexander set his forehead down on Faybians shoulder. "You better not move. I don't want to lift my head now. Using you as a pillow and cooking have everything to do with each other. Think about it, you're cooking, and I'm resting my body on your back as you do so. It just doesn't mix if I attempt to help you cook simultaneously. You're much better at it anyway." Alexander stared into the kitchen, looking at a tiny crack in the wall. He gave a heavy sigh as his chest tightened. "Faybian, what are we?"

@Fenrir

Faybian hadn't realized what was happening until he was face to face with Alexander. His rus widene in surprise, his breath was cut off short when he felt Alexander's breath caress his face. "Ah so this is a punishment?" Faybian purred, intrigued. I wouldn't necessarily call doing something I enjoy a punishment but to each there own I suppose." Faybian murmured, eyes fluttering closed when Alexander kissed his head. "Hm, alright." Faybian circled an arm around expander so that he could both work and hold Alexander. "If this is your way if punishment I'd hate to see what you'll do when you're really pissed off." He teased, finding a nearby cup and pouring the coffee inside. He added some cream and some sugar as well as a bit of vanilla flavoring before taking a taste. He added a bit more sugar and gently nudged his head with Alexander's prompting him to try the coffee. "I suppose I'm whatever you want us to be. I am your contracted demon after all. We can be lovers or friends with benefits as they call it now a days. I hope I am more to you than that though. It certainly feels like this is more, at least to me."

@Diavolo group

Alexander gratefully took the cup and sat up, so he could drink it properly. "No, you do not want to see me when I'm pissed off. However, I believe you already did when you bought me that beaker. Very nice of you to do that for me." He took a sip of the coffee and immediately melted. How could instant coffee taste so good. "I think you should get a cafe. This…this is amazing." The coffee was still hot, so he had to be careful as he sipped it. "No, no, you mean much more to me than some friend with benefits. You even mean more to me than some contract." Alexander placed the coffee on the counter and looked at Faybian as he started cooking. "Of course, if you don't like it, we can always work something out, but I like the idea of lovers. If that's alright with you…" He grabbed the cup again to have something to do with his mouth instead of rambling. That was an issue he needed to fix at some other point in time.

@Fenrir

"and when you punched a wall." Faybian muttered, a slight frown flitting across his lips. He quickly dispelled that by pressing a soft kiss to Alexander's forehead. "And if you don't want to see a very pissed off deamon lord, you'll cease harming yourself just to deal with your complex feelings." Faybian gave Alexander a stern glance, but he softened slightly almost immediately. He scoffed softly "dear, it's only instant coffee. It's be great if I had some decent coffee but I'll make due with this for now Until I can find something good. Faybian gave Alexander a shy smile. When faybian was alive, being someone else's liver usually meant something more taboo. It wasn something to ashamed of, to hide, to live in secrecy but now, with the way Alexander say it, I made him feel like the most important person in the world. He was lived by someone. He paused his current task of cracking eggs into a bowl, he set his hand over top Alexander's cup to keep it from teaching his lips and instead gently tilted Alexander's chin up so that thet were centimeters away. "Of course it's right with me, dear." He murmured softly, tentatively brushing his lips over Alexander lips. A small, hungry groan escaped him as he pressed in closer, a hand tangling into Alexander's hair to draw him in close. Despite their proximity, Faybuan kept the kiss delicate and soft, scared to hurt Alexander or do something that would cross some line between them

@Diavolo group

Alexander's chest tightened when Faybian got closer. He let out a small gasp before his lips were on Faybains. His eyes fluttered shut as he rested his hands on the demon's chest. He was sure what to do with his hands since they were still shaking from the sensation of sharing a kiss with Faybian. Alexander felt fireworks like all the books described it. He wasn't sure if his whole body was supposed to feel hot and his heart racing, but he assumed it was a good thing. Not to mention Faybians hand in his hair was more sensation he's felt in ages. He slid his hands around Faybian's neck, pulling his body closer to his. He didn't want to pull away, but he was losing air, so he hesitantly pulled back. He was breathless as he stared into Faybian's eyes. "U-Um, yeah then I guess i-it's um settles it y-yeah. I'm s-sorry, I've never really kissed a-anyone before. I mean, I-I saw it in a lot of movies, so I just. Was that good? I think you are a v-very good kisser. I-I don't know if I did that well, I just-your-wow." He gave a breathy laugh.

@Fenrir

Faybian gladly gathered Alexandrt to him, nearly picking him up off the counter. The entire time, he kept the kiss slow and soft, forcing himself not rush things when it came to Alexander. He caught Alrxander's lowly lip between his teeth before he pulled away and quickly gave another kiss before he tilted his head back and gazed at Alexander. He wasny entirely sure who heart was beating so quickly but a voice in faybians head said if it was Alezanders, then the port thing was going to have a heart attack. "You have nothing to be sorry for." Faybian said softly, breath heavy and eyes willed with barely controlled desire. He breathed a small laugh and gently set Alexander on the counter again so that he could reluctantly begin breakfast. "For a first kiss you based on movies, yes dear. It was good." He laughed again, "I don't think I've ever been described as 'wow' so thank you. Now that you're more awake you can help with breakfast." Faybian reasoned with a coy grin.

@Diavolo group

"Oh shush!" He hit Faybians shoulder playfully. "Don't judge me for my nervousness, but I'm glad I didn't fuck it up." He smiled. Alexander picked up the cup that was not a little colder than it first started. "You kiss me, make me feel like heaven with your hands all over me, and now you expect me to help you cook?" Alexander scoffed and shook his head. "Honestly, I would say forget about breakfast. You can have me instead, but I did request waffles." He took a larger sip of coffee since it wasn't as hot. "I'm sorry, but you made my brain and body melt, so I do not think there is a way for me to help you make breakfast. Why do you want me to help you make breakfast so much? The view is great; I could watch you cook for hours. I think that sounds like a much better plan than me almost burning the kitchen down."

@Fenrir

"dear, as tempting as that is, if I had you for breakfast, you wouldn't see the light of day for a week." Faybian said, glancing at Alexander still with a smile. "But we'll continue with breakfast for now. He dug through cabinets until he found a whisk. He glared playfully over at Alexander and strode over, tipping his chin up to mirror what he had done to faynian moments before. "Because you requested said breakfast. Surely you have to contribute in some way other than sitting here and looking pretty. As much as I appreciate your lustful gaze upon by body, it unfortunately won't help get this breakfast done any faster." He leaned in close and nudged Alexanders head, lip lightly brushing over the tip of his ear. "The faster we finish the breakfast, the sooner we can get to that movie and anything else you'd like to do today." He murmured in a sweet voice, nipping lightly at Alexander'd ear before pulling away and handing him the whisk. "You won't burn down the apartment, I won't let that happen." He reassured, passing him the bowl as well so that Faybian could prepare the waffle machine and to make a fruit sauce to accompany their waffles.

@Diavolo group

Alexander froze when Faybian started talking in his before he started talking. He didn't have time to tell faybian that his ears were sensitive. He let out a small gasp as a shiver ran up his spine. "Wait, I…" He hummed softly when he felt a nibble on his ear. He shut his eyes tightly but opened them when he felt the whisk in his hand. He looked at the whisk and then looked at faybian. He wasn't sure what to do with it until he was given the bowl. "I feel played…" He huffed and started mixing. "So, When am I supposed to stop mixing?" Alexander was having a hard time mixing since he had never had to mix anything this thick. He was used to liquids and cup noodles, not batter. "Then after I mix it what do I do. When I'm done, Im going to need to put it somewhere. If I left it would probably get soft and oily and all of that Jazz. I don't know how batter works." Alexander shrugged and looked at what Faybian was making. "What are you making though, that doesn't look like something to go in waffles?"

@Fenrir

"call it a teachable moment, dear." Fatbian teased, spraying the waffle make with nonstick spray. "Just until it's smooth in consostancy. No flour lumps." He instructed patiently as he added sugar to some leftover berries he had found in the fridge and poured into a pot filled with water. "When it's done, set it next to waffle uro, I'll mix it a bit before it's poured into the machine." He said, not taking his eyes off the small pot with the fruit. His lips bunched in concentration, not wanting to burn anything before the fruit had a chance to cook through. ""Fruit can be added but that's not what I'll be using this for. I figured the waffles would be a bit plain just on their own so I'm making a compote. Just some fruit cooked in water and sugar. It makes a sugary sauce of some sort and pairs well with waffles. I'll add some mint and lemon juice ltwr to balance out the sweetness." He gently nudged Alexander and nodded to the bowl. "Get to mixing dear, we don't want to end up with cold compote by the time the waffles are done cooking." He promted gently. "Would like to watch over this while I mix the batter?"

@Diavolo group

He nodded along as he began to get the hang of the batter. He bit his lip, getting frustrated with the flower bumps, but he eventually got it. "N-No, I can do it. It just took me a while, is all." Alexander straightened up and put the smoothed bowl of batter next to the waffle machine as Faybian told him to do. "Well, I think it smells good. I'm entirely sure how you're making it, but I think you're doing a great job." Alexander didn't understand what exactly he was doing besides, he's making fruit sauce, so he simply left at that as he kicked his legs back and forth on the edge of the counter. He picked up his coffee and started to drink again as he waited for further instructions. He finished the coffee in a shorter time then he had wished. As painful as it was to admit it. He was now fully awake and ready to start the day. "So, after the waffles are made, we watch the movie right?"

@Fenrir

Faybian glanced over at the batter, nodding in approval. "Well done, Alexander." Faybian lowered the heat on the stove, leaving the fruit to slowly simmer and reduce. "I can teach you if you'd like. To cook. It's really not that difficult when you know the basics." Faybian suggested, rolling up his sleeves as he opened the sizzling waffle iron and found a ladle to scoop the batter into the iron. "If that is what you'd like to do, then yes. What movie do you want to watch?" Faybian asked, intrigued. He had never really sat down to watch much if anything. He prefered to read, to create worlds and characters himself then let seome else take that control. He ladled some batter into the Waffle iron and slowly closed the lid to let one side cook.

@Diavolo group

Alexander flushed when Faybian said his name. He wasn't used to Faybian saying his name because he rarely did, especially when he praised him. It was something so simple he didn't need praise for that, but he got it anyway. "Th-Thanks…" He scratched the back of his neck. "No, I think I'll leave the cooking to you." Faybian was seriously not helping Alexander's blush go away. He watched him roll up his sleeves like a little kid staring at ice cream. He gulped nervously, slowly looking up at Faybian's face when asked for the movie. "H-Huh? Oh, uh, we could watch anything. Whatever movies you find to be entertaining is the one that I would personally go for. I've heard good things about the Marvel movies. If that's not what you're interested in, we could watch something anime related. I've heard good things about those movies as well." He managed to look away from Faybian entirely so he could focus on something other than him for two seconds of his life.

@Fenrir

Faybian met Alexander's with a satisfied little smirk before he returned his attention back to the waffle machine. He took a peek inside, nodding his head in approval before flipping the machine over and letting the other side cook. "I don't really know what movies I'd find entertaining." He admitted, stepping away from the waffle machine to turn off the stove top and to find some plates. "Whichever one you like, I'll watch, desr." He reassured, mouth bunching to the side in concentration as he pulled out the first waffle and set it on the plate. He spooned on some of the berry compote and grabbed a fork. "Oh, don't look away now, dear. I was just getting used to your heated gaze upon me." He teased, gently tapping Alexander's nose and offering the plate. "Go get comfortable and find a movie. I'll join you in a bit once mine is done." He said, ladling another spoonful of waffle batter into the iron and closing the lid again.

@Diavolo group

He blinked rapidly when Faybian touched his nose. Alexander huffed and took the plate. "I was looking at you how everyone would look at you. Don't think my gaze is special." He slid himself off the counter and marched over to the couch. "The audacity he had to get me all flustered like this. I'm a scientist, not a little kid." He mumbled under his breath. Alexander sat on the couch and scrolled through Disney plus for what seemed like hours. After finished half of his waffles, he decided on "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness." Alexander started to eat the rest of his waffles. He would smile with every bite. One reason was that he was watching Faybian from the couch, and the other from how good the food was. "it tastes good, Faybiaan. Especially the sauce. You did a great job." Alexander finished the last section of the waffles and put the plate on the coffee table in front of the couch.

@Fenrir

"oh but it is dear, at least to ke. I like it when you look at me as if I'm the most fascinating thing this world could offer." He chuckled lightly and leaned against the counter, losing himself in thought as he tended to the waffle. how had he gotten so unnaturally lucky? Not only with Alexander but with their entire situation. It almost felt wrong to be able to love him. Lucifer allowed it for now and he hadn't heard anything from hevean, at least not yet so it should have been alright. Faybian sighed softly as he pulled the waffle out and set it on the plate. He added the compote and some chocolate chips he had found stashed away in the cabinets and plopped down beside Alexander. "Thank you dear. I'm glad you liked it. You did well with the batter, perfectly fluffy and no lumps." He pressed a kiss to Alexander's temple before nodding to the screen. "What are we watching?" He asked as he took a bite of the waffle and hummed in satisfaction.

@Diavolo group

"I-I do not look at you l-like that. I-I just, you just, you just are very um, handsome you know. As someone so handsome living in the same house as me, it would be rude not to stare. S-So yeah." Alexander put down the plate and crossed his arms. He opened one eye when he felt the couch dip. He hummed when a kiss was placed on his temple. Alexander rested his head on Faybians shoulder and stared at the tv, "Thank you very much. I appreciate it. I thought I might've messed it up by helping, but I'm glad I didn't mess it up." He hummed and pressed the play button. "Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. I was going to play End Game, but that movie was way too long for my liking. then again we should probably watch them in order, but they probably explain the whole thing in the movie anyway." He looked up at Faybian and just stared at him for a moment. It felt weird to have someone so respectful and so nice to be there with him. This wasn't a dream, this wasn't some alternate reality he somehow transferred into, this was his life, and he was happy with that. He smiled and turned his attention back to the movie.

@Fenrir

"oh? So you think I'm handsome?" Faybian purred with a teasing smirk as he wrapped his arm around Alexander and popped another bite of waffle, fruit compote, and chocolate chips into his mouth. "You did nothing of the sort. Quite the opposite actually. The waffles are light and fluffy with no lumps." He anced up as the movie started, tipping his head with intrigue. He had no ideas what the movie was about, let alone That there were so many in the franchise. He finished his breakfast in a few quick bite before pulling his legs up onto the couch and curled up comfortably beside Alexander, gently tugging him close and resting his head atop his. "As much as I appreciate being the center of your attention, I'm not the movie, dear." He teased, gently ruffling Alexander's hair and pressing a kiss to his head.

@Diavolo group

Alexander scoffed. "I know you aren't, but if you were, you would have your shirt off and used for fan service. I admit I downloaded TikTok, and let's just say I get way too many edits of shirtless Marvel characters." He shook his head and put his full attention into the movie. When there were jump scares, he clutched Faybians arm while showing an emotionless face. He didn't want to seem like the type to get scared quickly, but there were too many times when certain things just popped up out of nowhere which may or may not give him a bad dream or two. Marvel did him dirty. However, overall the movie was enjoyable, and he also found happiness being so close to Faybian. He tried his best not to cry at the end even though it wasn't that sentimental but seeing a mother heartbroken left him feeling hurt. Alexander looked up to Faybian when the movie was over. "So…what did you think?"

@Fenrir

(awe yes! I feel like they'd be the cure couples who do wholesome trends on each other.)
Faybian let our a surprised laugh and glanced down at Alexander. "I would have never taken you as someone to profit off my devilishly good looks." He shook his head and raked his hand through his hair, giving Alexander a smirk. "I am no one else's to enjoy but yours, dear." He kissed Alexander'a cheek and stood to grab the blanket from Alexander's bedroom. He wrapped Alexander in it and tucked him close against his chest. Each time he felt Alexander flinch he'd gently squeeze alender and gently nudged Alexander's head in silent reminder he was still there. Besides the parts that scared Alexander, he genuinely enjoyed the movie, find the female witch, wanda intriguing and Strange a character he enjoyed. "It was good. I liked, though I think I'm missing some context for the story." he nudged Alexander'a temple with his nose "are you going to be okay?" He asked, brows creasing in worry. While he had very little reaction to what was supposed to be a sad scene in the movie, Faybian had gotten a bit better at picking upsocial cues, at least from Alexander.

@Diavolo group

(Omg, they would be tho!!! They would have me feeling jealous out here XD and, of course, Faybian would like Strange. I think everyone enjoys him, honestly)
"Well, maybe we could watch those movies a bit later so that you can get some context into the situation." He tilted his head in confusion before figuring out what Faybian was talking about. "Oh, oh, yeah, I think I'll be fine. It just makes me think about my parents, and I wonder if they loved me as much as Wanda loves her kids. Of course, some troubling things about her parenting, but she had good intentions…" He shook his head. Sorry, I must be bringing the mood down. We still have a few more hours until my social battery runs out. We could maybe go out for a bit and then eat lunch again. Like we did a couple of days ago. It's nowhere near dark yet; perhaps we could go to the park? If that's not okay with you, we could always do something else or maybe something you find more enjoyable. That's always fine with me too, because you know I want you to enjoy your day. Of course, staying home is always an option…" Alexander didn't stop to take a breath as he ranted about the choices they had for the rest of the day.