forum Just because im royalty doesn't mean i think I'm better than people 0X0 //open//
Started by @Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@Nyx- health_and_safety brightness_7

I'm looking for a sappy romance between two young adults preferably a princess and a commoner or a "villain" Andrew's rules apply of course there will be explicit content so I will make a DM as soon as we start we can do templates but I find it more fun to just jump in let me know if you're interested in this!

Cuji

Aha thats ok. I love the princess x villain thing, that could be fun. Personally I'd love to be the princess but i don't want to just give myself roles. How about you?

Cuji

sweet. did you want to do it here or in dm's?? also we should probably figure out like what type of villain. like a spy, gonna take down the kingdom with a band of no gooders…
lol i can't think of other examples pfff :|

Well I'm perfectly fine with doing it here and as far as the "villan" goes I was thinking maybe something like her parent is making her get closer to the Royal Family so they can somehow get rid of them and take over the kingdom?

Cuji

i like. and here is fine. i don't mind either.
did you want to write up a character template? or me

Cuji

It was early morning and Princess Zara was already awake. She loved to wake up to the sounds of the birds chirping and the first ray's of sun lighting up her room. Most days we would opt to go for an early morning ride on her horse but she decided to stay inside reading. As she finished the last page to Romeo and Juliet, a knock was heard on her bedroom door.
"Come in." Zara placed her book on her bedside table and the double doors to her bedroom opened as two maids rushed in and Demetri, the royal butler, stood at the entrance to her room.
"Good morning my lady. Just reminding you that this afternoon you are to have a fitting with the royal tailor for you ballgown." Demetri bowed and exited the room, closing the doors behind him.
Zara gently sighed. The fitting was for the royal ball that was being held in her honor to find a potential husband. Although Zara was looking forwards to the event, something inside of her wanted to be able to find her soul mate in a different situation.
I had best go to the market today so I can find another book to read. Zara thought as she looked at her book sitting on the bedside table. The two maids helped Zara get dressed into simple clothing that was suitable for the markets and she exited the castle, choosing to buy some breakfast from a market seller as she wasn't that hungry that morning.
The kingdom was known to be relatively secure and safe so the royal family didn't have to worry about any dangers often which mean Zara could roam the markets freely, an activity that she enjoyed doing often. With a scarf covering her hair and wrapped around her neck as to hide her identity a little, Zara walked through the markets, searching for the book stall.

Cuji

(Yeah no problem. You can make your character any gender. I know kinda wanna give my character a gay awakening aha)

Elynea was walking through the market wearing common clothing with a cloak. Waving down past her ankles and the hood concealing her face she had her satchel at her hip under the cloa6she wax also looking for a book stall looking straight ahead the only thing that was visible on her face was a scar that went from her forehead to the bottom of her cheek

Cuji

Zara reached the book stall and searched through the titles. She was looking for another romance, it was her favourite genre. The book stall wasnt too busy and Zara enjoyed the small quiet section of the market.

Cuji

Zara noticed as a girl with a hood entered the book stall. She was quite but Zara didn't see the reason to interact. She kept looking for the right book, inching closer to the mysterious girl as she struggled to find a good book.

Cuji

Weird. Zara noticed the girl walking away from her as she approuched where she was looking at books. Maybe she's just socially anxious.