forum Another BNHA RP (Closed)
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@Gaytective-Saihara

Since people keep commenting on my dead one, here's a new one!

Character Sheet:

Name:
Hero name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Motivations:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Sexuality:

@Nor_bananas

I ma make a character
Name: Hestia Chai (yes I named her after the greek goddess Hestia goddess of the hearth)

Quirk: Mist. Baisically she can create a blue mist that no one but her can see through not mechines not villians not other heros not civilians only she can see clearly in the mist.

Hero Name: Misty

Apperence: She has shoulder length hair that is electric blue she has the brightest green eyes and her hero costume is basically that one muse from the Disney movie Hercules's outfit the one with the tall hair. Like that but blue.

Personality: She is quite and reads a lot. She also is very calm and tranquil. She doesn't start fights but she can finish them.

Backstory: she was raised by a single mother who had 2 other boys that were 2 years younger than her. She worked at the library in the summer and helps out with chores.

Motivations: She wants her brothers to live in a better world than her.

Strengths: stealth, karate, fighting in general

Weakness: her right heel (old ankle injury), blind spots, head on assaults.

Sexuality: Bi with a preference of women.

@Gaytective-Saihara

I ma make a character
Name: Hestia Chai (yes I named her after the greek goddess Hestia goddess of the hearth)

Quirk: Mist. Baisically she can create a blue mist that no one but her can see through not mechines not villians not other heros not civilians only she can see clearly in the mist.

Hero Name: Misty

Apperence: She has shoulder length hair that is electric blue she has the brightest green eyes and her hero costume is basically that one muse from the Disney movie Hercules's outfit the one with the tall hair. Like that but blue.

Personality: She is quite and reads a lot. She also is very calm and tranquil. She doesn't start fights but she can finish them.

Backstory: she was raised by a single mother who had 2 other boys that were 2 years younger than her. She worked at the library in the summer and helps out with chores.

Motivations: She wants her brothers to live in a better world than her.

Strengths: stealth, karate, fighting in general

Weakness: her right heel (old ankle injury), blind spots, head on assaults.

Sexuality: Bi with a preference of women.

(Nice character! She's in! Give me a sec to post my own OCs from the rp!)

@Gaytective-Saihara

My characters!

Name: Min Sun-mi
Quirk: Ice neko
Hero name: Ice Archer (She usually uses her powers to create weapons, though sometimes she won't. She uses ranged attacks as a strategy)
Appearance: White hair with a bright blue fade, white cat ears, a cat tail with a bright blue tip, and light blue eyes, and she'll usually wear a hoodie and leggings when not in school or training or fighting
Personality: Confident, determined, creative, sweet, a great fighter, clever, loving, protective, generally just heroic, cheerful, and always optimistic
Backstory: Originally from South Korea. She moved to Japan with her family when her older brother was around fifteen. They were originally on a vacation, until UA had their entrance exams, and her brother was incredibly interested, and their parents didn't allow it at first until they were attacked and he managed to save him. The hero who saw this would've recommended him in an instant if it weren't slightly too late. Then he was allowed to be in the entrance exams and he got it, causing the family to move to Japan. She truly looks up to her brother, too.
Motivations: Her brother, her family in general, her friends, bettering the world
Strengths: Creating strategies, fighting, empowering others
Weaknesses: Protective side can take over when her brother or friends are severely injured and will forget all strategies and that can lead to herself being seriously harmed, though it sometimes benefits her
Sexuality: Pansexual

Name: Jay
Quirk: Don't have a name, so here's a description: To sum up his abilities, what could easily be described as harnessing dark energy. He can use his abilities to open voids and disintegrate things. Due to always improving his abilities, he can use them in both close and ranged combat. The severity of damage caused by his attacks depends on the amount of energy he puts in them. If he were to use too much, he could die as a result, so he has to strategically plan out his attacks and how much energy goes into them. He constantly works on this, pushing his limits to become stronger.
Hero name: (Gonna have to think about this one-)
Appearance: Picture
Personality: To most people, he's a loner who avoids society. However, he's rather confident and determined, proving to be good at fighting. He doesn't show his emotions at all and occasionally picks fights with people who bully him or others. He has a strong hatred of those who stereotype him, and he occasionally wishes to destroy them all. Deep down, though, he's a caring person who's creative and playful. It's hard for anyone to see that, though, as he's not trusting of others and pushes them away.
Backstory: At some point in his life, Jay was a normal kid, his true personality shining. He was always a bit of an outcast due to the nature of his powers, but he had his friends. Then they all betrayed him, left him. He was still determined to prove the world wrong. After a week away from home, he returned to his family gone. All that was left was a note, appearing to explain why they died. If he hadn't gotten accepted into UA, he would've turned to villainy.
Motivations: Proving the world wrong, avenging his family.
Strengths: Determined, great endurance, great at strategizing and using his quirk is powerful enough amounts for attacks while not overdoing it.
Weaknesses: Trust issues, could easily be corrupted (plan on having a villain arc for him), clingy if you can get him to trust you
Sexuality: Asexual and demiromantic (pan, precisely. Will probably develop feelings for anyone who he can learn to trust)

I literally just copied this from the other rp.

@RiverTheSeawing

Name: Yakō-sei Kōsha (Yakō-sei is her given name, so she is to be referred to as Kōsha by most people)
Quirk: N/A (Quirkless)
Hero name: Vesper (like the bat family)
Appearance: https://picrew.me/shareImg/org/202206/1504625_V9adJ1Sa.png as well as black jogging pants and sneakers. Hero costume consists of a fuzzy dark-brown onesie with fake wings (that show her arms and connect around her fingers) replacing the sleeves. It has paw boots and a Batman-esque mask styled out of an old toque (with bigger ears).
Personality: Kōsha is a sweet child and loves to help people. She can't bring herself to hurt anyone, even when they're actively trying to hurt her. She's quite extroverted and is willing to make friends with anyone.
Backstory: Whilst most children's idols are All Might or Eraserhead or really any other pro hero, Kōsha had a quite different idol. When she was young, her parents came across some old comic books that they bought for her. Even before they'd discovered she was quirkless, she'd fixated on a certain hero from her books. The fact that someone so utterly powerless could become a hero with nothing but determination amazed her. Her idol helped her power through the bullying she faced throughout the years.
Motivations: Helping people, Proving society wrong, Creating a more harmonious world
Strengths: Quirk-Erasing quirks don't work on her, relatively fast
Weaknesses: Unable to hurt people, morals, small
Sexuality: Biromantic Asexual

Cuji

Name: Mochizuki Hikaru (Her given name is Hikaru. Most people cal her Mochizuki, her friends call her Mochi and her closest friends call her Hikaru
Quirk: Angel Glow
A combination of both her mother and father's quirks. Her mother's quirk is Angel Wings and she has large wings which she can use to fly. (Unlike Hawks, they stay attached to her body.) Her father's quirk, Glow, allows him to emit light from his skin due to his blood containing chemical's that glow (idk science-y stuff lol.) He can make the light brighter but that takes energy and the brighter the light, the more energy used. When trained enough, the glow can become blinding. Mochizuki's quirk is a combination of both of these quirks allowing her to emit light and have wings.
Hero name: Angel
Appearance: Immensely pale, like almost white skin which glows. 5'9"/175cm tall and kinda buff (she has massive wings on her back. We are needing those back muscles). White hair which goes halfway down her back. She has a pair of white wings which are rather large and she is a little self conscious of the size of them. She has grey eyes. She likes to wear clothes that cover her skin as she is also a little self conscious of her glow and being a nuisance to people. Plus she also doesn't want to accidentally blind someone. She tends to wear darker clothes so the glow doesn't shine through it.
Personality: Rather shy and closed off. She tends to think her quirk is a nuisance to other people due to its size and look and struggles to make friends. She gets very concerned for other people's safety and wellbeing. However she is a hard worker and tries her best with every task
Backstory: Mochizuki lived a relatively normal life, went to school, studied, but she never knew where she wanted to go in life. She always felt her quirk would make it difficult for her to find a good job. Then one day she was walking in the city and saw a thief steal an old lady's bag. she rushed to help but lacked the courage to chase after the thief. Then a flash of red swooped past her and she watched as a man with wings just like hers, but red, chase down the man and retrieve the bag. He returned it and when he saw Mochizuki he said 'Nice wing's kiddo. Just like mine.' Mochizuki learnt that he was Hawks, a hero. She became inspired by him and decided she wanted to become a hero and learn how to become courageous to fight villains and save people.
Also her next-door neighbor's son, Daichi (4), is her biggest supporter. He loves to hang out with her and go on mini joy rides when she flies. Daichi was quirkless for a while and it seemed he wouldn't get one but he finally did and it's called Mirror Realm. He is able to jump through mirrors and travel to a mirror realm. (Basically imagine the Upsidedown but instead of vines and darkness, make it greyscale and the only colour is from the mirrors which reflect the real world. Great quirk for spy work or to have him as a backup/rescuer if someone gets captured and they have a mirror on them.
Motivations: Wanting to become courageous and help people.
Strengths: Flight, she is very fast in the air and has learnt how to maneuver quickly and sharply in the air. Later during her schooling at UA, she learns how to focus her brightness onto one part of her body (like fingertip or palm) so she can create a super bright beam. Relatively strong and can carry a lot of weight.
Weaknesses: Horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE for night missons. she literally GLOWS
Sexuality: iIdentified as lesbian at one point but then went through another identity crisis and just goes by queer.

Sorry if my character is bad or anything. I haven't rp in a long time. Also the reason I talked about Daichi was because this character was originally for a fanfic i scrapped and Daichi was my favourite character.
Daichi supremacy

@Gaytective-Saihara

(It's fine! Honestly, your character was more in-depth than either of mine, so no need to worry about that! I love everyone's characters, including yours!)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(You're welcome! I'm gonna leave this rp open for a bit, but it will hopefully be started soon! Hoping that my writing makes up for the lack of details in the character descriptions)

@Gaytective-Saihara

(I was a bit busy drawing another OC, but let's get this started! Just gonna start this at the beginning of the school year to allow for interactions, adding details to my characters so you guys get a feel for them. :) )

The first day of a new school year at UA had finally arrived. The first-years were mostly looking forward to their time at the school, some more than others, though there was a general feeling of excitement shared by most of them. Their training to become heroes would begin on that day, something most had been looking forward to and training for since they were young.

Sun-mi was especially excited about her first day at UA. As her older brother had graduated at the end of the previous school year, she was determined to follow in his footsteps and attend the school as well. Ever since she was young, she would train with her brother, not caring much about how difficult the training was. Her determination kept her going through it all. The years of training had paid off, as she was accepted into the school.

She was experienced with her quirk due to all of the time she would spend training, keeping up with her brother even as he attended the school. While she had pushed herself to her limits to keep up, everything left her as one of the more powerful and experienced students in the class of first-years. While she was passionate about training to become a hero and confident in her abilities, she wasn't one to brag about it or see the others as lesser for not putting in as much effort. She preferred to encourage and motivate people and help them out. Her motivation for becoming a hero was always to help others.

Entering the school with a bright smile, Sun-mi knew that the year was going to be great. As she entered the classroom and took her seat, she watched the other students come in. She smiled at them, knowing that she could become friends with some and encourage and motivate them.

Meanwhile Jay was not as excited for his first day at the school. He was glad that he was accepted, happy to prove that he could be a hero despite his quirk being dark in nature, but he was worried about how his experience at the school would be. He didn't want to socialize with other students, knowing that they'd judge like they always had. He fully expected the students to be afraid of him, knowing of his reputation.

He entered the school with his earbuds in, blasting music at full volume. He wanted nothing to do with anyone there, only attending the school to become a hero and prove everyone who had doubted him wrong. While he wanted to be a hero all of his life, his quirk caused everyone to doubt him, saying that he would only make a good villain. He was going to prove the world wrong.

He sat down in the back of the classroom, avoiding eye contact with any of the students. After his family was killed and all of his friends had left him, he wanted nothing to do with people. He knew that getting attached to someone would only result in either himself getting hurt as they eventually left or those close to him getting hurt or even killed. He sighed and grabbed his sketchbook, deciding to pass the time drawing. It took him out of the reality he lived in, a way to feel like he wasn't alone or a danger to anyone who tried to get close.

(So, basically, more stuff on them and just having them in class. Have your characters be introduced and interact as you want! :) )

@Nor_bananas

Hestia walked into her new school UA high, a school for heros in training. Hestia was a good kid with good grades, as she walked up to the school she held a book in her hands. She didn't really plan on anything, UA was going to be different but a good different. She didn't plan on making friends either, if someone walked to her she would respond. She might make a friend or it could just be like middle school. . . and elementary school. Hestia took a seat next to a particularly bright and happy looking girl. Hestia felt the same way but didn't show it. She had a soft but not enthusiastic smile across her face, someone looking at her might think she was at peace.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Sun-mi glanced at Hesita as she sat next to her. The bright smile on her face had yet to fade as she saw other students enter the classroom. Her excitement continued to grow as seconds passed, knowing that the school day would start soon. Everything she had worked for would soon begin to pay off, and she would be able to make friends with the other students as well.

"Hi!" she beamed, directing her focus onto Hestia. "My name's Sun-mi, and I'm really looking forward to becoming a hero! I also hope to keep everyone in this class motivated to try their best! That aside, what's your name?"

Cuji

Mochizuki stepped up to the gates of the school. She was super nervous but also excited at taking this step in her life. Ever since she was a child and met her role-model, Hawks, UA was the school she tried ever so hard to get into. And all her hard work payed off.
She took a deep breath and continued into the school building, continuously looking at her map so she wouldn’t get lost.
Wow, the school really does accommodate for those with large quirks Mochizuki was standing in front of the door to her class room. Hopefully I shouldn’t worry about my wings too much then
For as long as she could remember, Mochizuki would always find the size of her wings a nuisance as she would constantly bump into people and things. She developed a habit of staying to herself and not moving too much as to avoid any trouble.
Mochizuki opened the doors to her classroom to reveal a few of her classmates inside, chatting away and getting to know each other.
So much for accommodating to large quirks Mochizuki immediately noted the small desks and how tightly packed together they were. It would be impossible for her to move around freely.
She noticed a boy sitting at the back off the class drawing and decided to sit next to him. He looks quiet and peaceful. Hopefully he’ll be a good desk buddy
Mochizuki then started the trip from the front of the classroom to the back, the best place for her to sit so she wasn’t blocking anyones view.
She breaths sigh of relief as she made it without any body getting upset and as she turned to pull out her seat, she heard a smack. She quickly turned to face the boy next to her, accidentally hitting him across the head again. Her body started glowing slightly from her blood rushing, due to adrenaline.
“I am so sorry!” Mochizuki covered her face in embarrassment.

@Gaytective-Saihara

While he had felt himself be hit across the head by Mochizuki's wings, Jay didn't seem to be bothered by it, Due to his music, he hadn't heard the other's apology. He seemed to be unbothered by it, going back to what he was doing quickly after. He still had no intentions on socializing with the other students, though he knew that he would have to at some point. Until then, he would either listen to music or the teachers, depending on if it was during or outside of class.

I feel like whoever did that is sorry, he thought, having gotten a quick glance at the other's facial expression. Interesting, as most would do something like that intentionally… However, I can't talk to her. Even if she is as nice as she seems, getting close to her would result in one of us getting hurt. I need to focus on myself and no one else. It's for everyone's good and safety.

He then forced himself out of his thoughts, turning his attention back to his drawing. While he was thinking about what had happened, he was just staring at his sketchbook paper, pencil in hand to draw but doing nothing at all. Once he forced himself to stop thinking about everything, he got back to his drawing as if nothing had happened.

Cuji

Mochizuki looked down at the boy waiting to see his reaction. But all he did was glace quickly at her, completely ignoring that fact she just hit him across the head. Twice. The boy had dark brown eyes that locked with hers for merely a second, barely any emotion conveyed in them.
Did he realise he got hit? Mochizuki was confused at this reaction. She wasn't used to people not making a fuss about her wings. Do I say something? I don't know, do I leave him be? What is he thinking? Mochizuki stood next to his desk awkwardly unsure of what to do next.

Have fun today Hikaru. Make some friends. Mochizuki recalled the words her mother told her that morning. She always had trouble making friends and Mochizuki's mother wanted to make sure she wasn't alone when starting the school year.
Mochizuki took a deep breath and introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Mochizuki Hikaru."
Of course not everything can go well for socially awkward Mochizuki and her brain failed on her at the last second when deciding whether to bow or hold out her hand. She ended up doing both and her hand touched the paper the boy was drawing on, causing his pencil to accidently scribble.