forum You have to save the world by destroying it | fantasy | 3 ppl max 2/3 | open
Started by @Nor_bananas
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Nor_bananas

Basically this is the idea:
in the human world you are nothing but then one day you find a portal to a new place Ophin. Ophin is a war plagued land the dark lord stirrs the most powerful breed in the land satyrs are almost extinct, elves have done there best to protect the satyrs aka saviors of Ophin but they have unfortunately failed but a prophecy states that a mortal will arrive and rain a victory but they will lose all the same. You find yourself in this land when you come out the other side of the portal you see 2 elves (bot and a girl) and a Cyclops (any gender) they say you are the destined one and start your training immediately while the dark lord sends many monsters to attack.

Roles:
Dark Lord:
Satyr(probably the protagonist):
Elf girl:
Elf boy:
Cyclops:
Dark lords right hand man(small role):
Queen of Ophin(minor role):
Oracle: Sweet_Pea (me minor role)

There are a couple other minor roles but basically the minor roles are second roles you can take on. If you want some info on the character as I see them I can give it to you just ask (you don't have to see the character the same way I do) there can be gay or straight or no ships at all also spoiler for the end the satyr has to save the world by destroying it killing all of their friends and them

@Nor_bananas

(Okay about the elf girl she can have any name you want try and make it unique weird not very human/normal she is a very skilled archer and is very close with Elf boy (child hood friends or twins you and elf boy decide) she is strong smart witty and quick she also has a small temper and becomes close friends with the main satyr)

@Nor_bananas

Roles:
Dark Lord(kinda major but not very often involved):
Satyr(probably the protagonist major):
Elynea(major): @Shiro_
Elf boy(major):
Cyclops(major or minor idc):
Dark lords right hand man(small role):
Queen of Ophin(minor role):
Oracle: @Sweet_Pea (me minor role)

@Elder-God-Jacks347

(Sounds really cool but definitely not in my range of expertise. I do more urban fantasy than true high fantasy so I'll have to decline. Have fun though!)

@Nor_bananas

(That's your gf not gonna lie that is adorable ahhh I have rp with both of you before and omg that is so awesome congrats )