forum Fun Rp (it is either gonna be a OxO or 3 ppl rp idk witch yet
Started by @Nor_bananas
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@Nor_bananas

Basically lets make some thing out of an edit sound stuck in my head. Here is the line:

"And I don't talk shit about you on the internet never told anyone anything bad cause that shits embarrassing you were my everything and all that you did was make me fucking sad"

Ah yes angst. You do not need to be a good writer any gender and sexualities welcome. (It will prob be super gay tho) let's just have fun!

@Nor_bananas

(Of course if you didn't guess then the line is from "happier than ever" by Billie Elish so that whole song is amazing of course you can join do you wanna make a character sheet or do you just wanna start)

@Nor_bananas

Sofia was on her way home from work. As she walked she listen to the little sounds that everyone misses, their black boot clamping against the sidewalk, their pink hair flowing in the wind messly alsong with their black skirt, the sounds that have been forgotten that nowone cares about. Sofia walked past a girl with headphones in humming a tune. She recognized the song immediately. "Hey!" She told the girl, "I know that song,"

@Nor_bananas

"Oh well it is great to meet you Kait!" Sofia exclaimed giving a warm smile, "say here is my number, call me up if you need anymore song suggestions'" Sofia then scribbles a number on Kait's arm and left with a wave goodbye.

@Nor_bananas

Sofia got to the bus station and waited for her bua. She took out her ear buds and started listening to one of her favorite songs.

@Nor_bananas

After Sofia got home she took a nap. She got eruptly awoken by her phone ringing, "GAY PANIC" their phone screamed at her.(her ring tone is amazing) "Aahhhggg" she screamed falling off the couch and stumbling to her phone. She looked at the message. "oh hey it's Kait Hello" she replied and the got cozy on the couch again.