forum Looking for a Anime/Ghibli esqe Fantasy Adventure RP
Started by @FanfictionFanatic group
tune

people_alt 62 followers

@FanfictionFanatic group

Just like it says on the tin. I'm hoping for a nice long adventure RP in an Anime/Ghibli-style fantasy world (I.e. Howl's Moving Castle or even a little like Ponyo.) with a fairly active partner. Can be a OxO or a small group of perhaps 4. I admit I don't really have much of a plot beyond that atm… But I'm pretty open-minded and willing to discuss it.

Basic rules are… pretty basic. Follow Andrew's RP rules. Swearing is fine as long as it's not every other word or directed at someone on the site/in the RP. No slurs either please. LGBTQ is allowed. Magic is allowed but don't make your characters OP.

I would just like to add that I understand that right now a lot of people either are out of school and no longer have access to a computer or are just going to be on vacations and won't be as active but because of that, it seems like most of my RP's have died (or taken a long pause 😅) which is why I'm hoping to start a new one.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Eh, I don't mind either but I think a OxO may go a little faster

And if that means what I think it means (aka I stalked the Discord before doing this) then I suppose! Never written it before though

@FanfictionFanatic group

Fair enough.

Lol it just means that one of our characters can be a Giant (as in 8 feet tall or more) or can be a tiny (4 feet or smaller though I have a 2-inch minimum 😉)

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Cool cool, that definitely works. Hmm, how about infamous magic user lands in small town to escape capture and spends their time at a fairy inn? Eventually convinces one of the workers to join them (somewhat begrudgingly) because they're dumb and need someone who can cook and bandage their wounds and hijinks ensue from there?

@FanfictionFanatic group

Sounds pretty good. I actually might have a pretty good character I can use for the worker. Though it won't take that much convincing to get her to join 😉
And that's if you want your character to be a mage. If you wanted me to take that role, I think I can still make her work.

@FanfictionFanatic group

The inn wasn't very busy yet, other than the customers who stayed over, but it was still the middle of the day. More customers would come in closer to when the inn served dinner which gave Charlotte and the other workers plenty of time to prepare. Not that Charlotte minded. She enjoyed her job; gave her something to do, and plenty of stories to hear from those who lived much more adventurous lives.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Rodney peeked around a corner, trying to catch his breath as he was pressed against the wall. Yet again, he'd found himself caught in a city with a bounty on his head and his bad luck had landed him smack in the middle of guard rotation while he'd been swarmed by a gaggle of girls. He'd been running for his life since. But now he finally felt like he could breathe. Plus, he spotted a cute looking inn across the street. Maybe he could get something to eat before getting the hell out of here.

@FanfictionFanatic group

(ok. Thank you)

Charlotte brushed a stray lock of her thick, curly, black hair behind her ear and looked around the inn. Everything seemed to be well taken care of, she could probably step outside for a moment and get some fresh air… But decided to double-check the ledger first. She wasn't a workaholic or anything like that but she had been at this inn long enough that she had multiple responsibilities. And it kept her busy. Helping out in the kitchen, busing tables, checking guests in and out, cleaning… She never complained about her work and had made friends with many of the other employees but every once in a while she wondered what it would be like to be like the people who were just passing through.

@Elder-God-Jacks347

Rodney took a few extra seconds to check that the coast was clear before darting across and slipping inside, nearly slamming the door behind him. "Hoo, finally. Tight squeeze but I can manage." He sighed in relief, glad to be out of the direct sight of anyone who could turn him in.