forum The Owl House Roleplay [OxO//CLOSED]
Started by @Reaper_288
tune

people_alt 58 followers

@Reaper_288

This is just a random rp I wanted to create, have fun.

Name:
Personality:
Creature Type (Optional):
Type (Human/Witch):

@Reaper_288

Name: Talisman
Traits: TBD
Personality: TBD
Creature Type (Optional): Skeleton dragon
Type (Human/Witch): Neither

@Nor_bananas

(Can I do this. I haven't seen season 2 yet I'm still really early on season one like before grom but I have seen enough spoilers to know what happens I know about amity's parents what's their name other luz, eda and lilith, king, and hunter)

Name: Miriam
Traits: kind, light hearted, cinnamon roll, trusting, sad, sweet, naive
Personality: Miriam is a very trusting person she blindly trust people and gets hurt oftentimes. She has a big heart and trys to see the best in everything but is starting to realize the world is a cold place.
Creature Type: witch(normal person on the boiling isle)
Type: witch

@Nor_bananas

(I can start today if that works for you and it is fine you could not reply for 3 months come back act like nothing happened and I would continue like nothing happened I just roll with it)

@Reaper_288

(Lol sorry. Today I can start bc my mom is kinda overprotective and I’m free bc of school during the week. If you’d like you can do the starter, I’m not good with those)

@Nor_bananas

Miriam walked down the road of the boiling isle market and looked around for a certain shop. She was looking for human things. Miriam loved human things and thought they were cute. So she looked for a place that sold human things. "No luck," she sighed to herself, turning to head home.

@Nor_bananas

Miriam looked over and saw a skeletal dragon walking with something in it's mouth, "Oh hello," she said softly as not to spook it "What are you doing here fella?"

@Reaper_288

It looked over to her. “Я просто отношу это на позицию Эды.” It said, nodding to a stand in the back.

(He speaks different languages, but rarely uses English)

@Nor_bananas

(She can kinda speak other languages)
"Who is Eda? Does she have any human things?" Miriam asked her face lighting up with excitement.

@Reaper_288

(Lol we must be on different hemispheres-)

It looked surprised Miriam could understand it. Nodding, it dropped the bag on the stand, motioning to the human relics on the table.

@Nor_bananas

"Woah. This stuff is amazing thank you!" Miriam said giving the skelital creature the best hug it could give.
(I am in north america hbu)

@Nor_bananas

"Woah. This stuff is amazing thank you!" Miriam said giving the skelital creature the best hug it could give.
(I am in north america hbu)

@Nor_bananas

Miriam escaped the hug and turned to the stand, "Excuse me are you by any chance Eda?" Miriam asked.

(Do you wanna be Eda or do I wanna be Eda?)

@Nor_bananas

(Okay)

A grey haired woman with a red dress and a pendant on her chest turned around, "Ah a customer!" She she exclaimed, "I am Eda seller of human things, what human things would you like?" Miriam smiled and looked over her face beamed, it was a small green piece of paper with a face on it. "Hey what's that?" Miriam asked the owl lady.

(Do we want this to take place before Luz came to boiling isle or after?)

@Reaper_288

(Maybe after and btw sorry for late reply I don’t respond on weekends-)

The dragon came back, placing new objects in the stand from the bag it came with.

@Nor_bananas

Eda took the bag from the dragon looking inside it. Eda then looked over to where Miriam had pointed "oh that," she remarked, "Luz says it is a 'dollar' whatever that is but you can buy it for 20 snails."

"I'll take it," Miriam exclaimed giving Eda the snails and taking what she now knew was a 'dollar', "Thank you," she said to the dragon patting them on the head before turning to go to her home.