forum come with me to the other side (make the girl in black your bride) (o/o)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Another Frankenstein thing because gahdamn am I predictable.

There’s a YouTuber who made a cover of The Night by Voltaire, Justine’s Mic, and how to make a good song better? Make it sapphic. The same goes for a good story. Adding a few vampires couldn’t hurt, either.

The Frankenstein family is a secretive one. They’re said to practice witchcraft, and that they steal children for dark rituals to their Lord, Satan. Right on both counts, but not in the way you’d think.

Victor was adopted as one of four children to be raised into adulthood, at which point he’d carry on the Frankenstein’s vampiric legacy along with his male siblings, and as the oldest, be made to marry his (also adoptive, doesn’t make it better but) sister. But his childhood friend and his sister, Henry Clerval and Elizabeth Lavenza, don’t want Victor to succumb to the night. Victor doesn’t, either. But will his family allow him to live his own life, quietly disowning him and picking a new heir? Or will this escape become Victor’s worst nightmare? It’s the second one. Vampires are touchy and prideful, so it’s to be expected.

Biiiig trigger warning for this one, plus some extra content warning for funsies. No explicit content please, but mentions or discussions are fine.

Template to be posted when someone joins. Have fun.

Deleted user

(I literally would love to have you. Also I got so caught up in vomiting this idea out that I forgot to mention the “sapphic” part is that our POV characters are Liz and Justine Moritz, who are, needless to say, very gay for each other.)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(:D yay! Yeah lol I was wondering where the sapphic part came in. My brain was going "Victor is trans woman? Is that how sapphic? Or did Orion mess up??" but yeah that sounds cool lol)

Deleted user

(I did in fact mess up but yeah idk I just,,, get ahead of myself at times.)

Deleted user

(If Victor were trans, Henry would have to be as well since y'know, incest bad.)

Deleted user

(And while the main source of drama is Vic (when is it not?) our focal characters are Justine and Liz, of whom you can choose who you want to play.)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(If Victor were trans, Henry would have to be as well since y'know, incest bad.)

(Took me a very long minute to understand what you meant here lol)

@ElderGod-Icefire

(And while the main source of drama is Vic (when is it not?) our focal characters are Justine and Liz, of whom you can choose who you want to play.)

(Yeah makes sense! Tbh I think I would prefer Liz, if that's alright with you?)

Deleted user

(Actually if one of us plays Justine one of us plays Liz one of us plays Vic the other plays Henry we can have both mlem and woolawoo in our lives perhaps??)

Deleted user

(Nah, makes sense! Justine and Victor for me, it seems!)

Deleted user

(Or should I explain worldbuilding more?)

(Definitely this first, no matter whether or not we do temps)

(Okay!)

Deleted user

Anyone can be turned into a vampire, but it takes a specific ritual to do it. One can do said ritual alone, but every year prospective vampires of the age of 20 are taken to a secretive location and transformed, in order to keep the tradition alive. Vampire lore is similar to that of Dracula, except that they can go out in daylight they just can't use their powers in direct sun, and they can be killed if their heart is removed, rather than if they're simply stabbed there. The wooden stake thing was made up as misdirection for vampire hunters in the early middle ages. Vampire families adopt four children over the course of a ten-year period of varying ages to turn, three men and one woman to be a bride to the eldest son, all generally from different families but there's no rule that says that they can't be from the same family and it isn't specifically frowned upon, it's just uncommon. The Frankensteins specifically go wayyy back, but they tend to kill their family members once they become the vampire version of senile/feral due to old age (bout 500 years old is considered old) in order to avoid disgrace. Vampires do in fact worship Satan, who they get their powers from.

Elizabeth, Victor, Ernest, and William are all from different families, with Elizabeth having been adopted in similar circumstances to the book. Justine is a werewolf servant, lower than the vampires but still with powers of turning into a wolf and while not immortal ages much more slowly once at the point of adulthood.

Biological vampire children are impossible, as vampires are undead and cannot procreate. Werewolves, on the other hand, can, and are often bred by vampires for the purposes of having servants so they don't have to do the dirty work of upkeeping their reputations and fabulous decadent castles.

Victor specifically wants to bring the dead back to life in a non-vampiric way with Alchemy, the way the old Alchemists used to. Good luck with that buddy.

Endgame is that Victor and Liz (and maybe Henry? Up to you.) both get turned into vampires, but refuse to marry (because they are SIBLINGS. Miss Shelley, they are sIBLINGS.) and flee together to avoid the shitty lifestyle vampires live.

Henry is a human, his father is a vampire lord and Henry is the second youngest male, Henry's older brother (EDIT who died previously, with his sister) is already a vampire and Henry himself is set to become a vampire like Vic and Liz. He doesn't want to go through it, but feels familial pressure to do so, his sister died and his family can't replace one so they're looking into marrying him off to a vampire widow (ew).

Does that help or do you want more info?

@ElderGod-Icefire

(I think that makes sense for now! If you want to provide more info, it's welcomed, but the info already given should be enough for me to go off of)