forum Spiderman: No Way Home (SPOLIERS, duh)
Started by @Fenris-Wolf group
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Fenris-Wolf group

So, what did everyone think? I'm curious if anyone has any critiques about the movie? Or any Easter eggs to point out? I just wanna know other people's opinions about it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I'm just angry cause at the very end everyone's memory of Peter Parker is wiped, right? However, their memories of Spider-Man aren't, even from people who knew his identity at the time (Happy is quoted at May's grave saying he knew her through Spider-Man, and he knew his identity before meeting her). so technically, both MJ and Ned should remember their associations with Spider-Man, the adventures they went through, and the relationships they had, even if they don't remember his identity, right? I mean, everyone else did? And so I was getting all hyped up when he put his suit back on at the end cause I thought he was going to go see his friends again, to enjoy being around them once more just as a new person, and then the movie just fucking ends??? Not even the cutscenes addressed this??? I had mentally prepared for this whole bittersweet realization and reunion of the gang and then it just cut off right there. So damn unsatisfying. It was such a good movie but that little plothole just killed it for me >:(

@Fenris-Wolf group

I didn't even think about that!! That changes my whole view about it. They would have all these memories connecting them to Spider-man, but no recollection of him being Peter. You'd think there would be something to address this. Would have been a better end scene than a teaser for Multiverse of Madness, that's for sure.

@Nor_bananas

Omg I cried so hard at this one part where May died and happy sees peter from the window and peter gives him this look and happy's face just 😢 I can't with this movie.

@larcenistarsonist group

OKAY THE MILES MORALES EASTER EGG-

When Electro had just gotten un-electro-fied and andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was just kinda lookin at him asking if he was okay and Electro's like "damn you're so cool… I just thought you'd be black. there's gotta be a black spiderman out there" and I just MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

When Miles comes to the MCU, I will die happy

The REFERENCES!!! TO THE PAST SPIDERMAN MOVIES!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

also i loved how the movie was just like 2.5 hours of peter disobeying his stepdad

@larcenistarsonist group

Yeah, that was a key point of the movies. Just like how Tobey Maguire's Spiderman was from the first Spiderman duology. All of the villains were ALSO from those first four Spiderman movies, original actors and everything.

@Fenris-Wolf group

Omg I cried so hard at this one part where May died and happy sees peter from the window and peter gives him this look and happy's face just 😢 I can't with this movie.

Yeah, that scene left me messed up so bad. I was trying not to cry, but man! Anytime Tom or andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) tear up, I cry.

@Fenris-Wolf group

When Electro had just gotten un-electro-fied and andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer) was just kinda lookin at him asking if he was okay and Electro's like "damn you're so cool… I just thought you'd be black. there's gotta be a black spiderman out there" and I just MILESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

OH MY GOD RIGHT?! I'm so excited we got that Easter egg! Hopefully it does connect to the second Miles Morales movie.

The REFERENCES!!! TO THE PAST SPIDERMAN MOVIES!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I squealed like a child everytime they made a reference to the old spidermans. It was like my childhood met up with my adulthood and it made me cry.

@Fenris-Wolf group

I still can't get over that scene where they jump off the statue of liberty, swing off each others webs, then land in their own poses! My first theater was so fun, everyone was cheering at that point. Made the whole thing so special.

But I can't stop thinking about the end where MJ is in the donut shop and shes talking to that old man. If Stan Lee was still here, that's where his cameo would have been and I just am broken about this.

@Nor_bananas

I still can't get over that scene where they jump off the statue of liberty, swing off each others webs, then land in their own poses! My first theater was so fun, everyone was cheering at that point. Made the whole thing so special.

But I can't stop thinking about the end where MJ is in the donut shop and shes talking to that old man. If Stan Lee was still here, that's where his cameo would have been and I just am broken about this.

They should have made old steve stan lee so his camio's were just steve checking in on his friends. Also the tony stank camio with this au is literally steve just fucking with Tony