forum "'Cause after the fire, new maps are drawn Nothing to cry for, new dreams are born Out of the ruins, flowers will grow People rebuilding, stone by stone After the fire,
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

singers! dancers! i female x female rp! one is a singer and the other a dancer

Deleted user

(Fack me I suck at these) naize, a young singer and songwriter, was in her back room preparing for her new show. She was to dance and sing with a world renowned dancer for a charity show.

@emilyevewrites group

Violet walked through the halls, her duffel bag bumping on her hip, until she finally found the right room. She eased the door open and knocked on the doorframe. "Naize?" she asked, tilting her head questioningly. Her raven hair was tied up in a high tail.

Deleted user

Naize’s curved body stoped “ yes?” She asked, her snowy white hair pulled back

Deleted user

“ yes I believe so, now, could you help… i don’t dance..” she said embarrassed

@emilyevewrites group

Violet laughed it off, hoping Naize could too. "That's totally cool. I do, so you're in good hands." She put her bag down. "Is that what you're going to be dancing in?"

Deleted user

naize chuckled and started the music and started singing

Deleted user

naize copied the woman to the best of her ability, stumbling a few times

@emilyevewrites group

Violet laughed at Naize's attempts. "No, no," she said, walking over. "Like this." She stood behind the girl and put her hands on Naize's waist to guide her.

Deleted user

naize flushed at the touch but followed the guidance " I don't think I'm cut out for this.."