forum Hospital rp (Closed)
Started by @emilyevewrites group
tune

people_alt 59 followers

@emilyevewrites group

Your character could be a nurse, patient, doctor, paramedic, whatever. This is literally just an excuse for me to use a character I have and love but never get to use because she's insanely specific. Probably will turn into romance, knowing me, and my character is a girl, so I'm down for a gxg or a gxm depending on your preference! :)

Here she is, the glorious Dr. O'Hara: Eleanor O'Hara

@emilyevewrites group

The ambulance sirens pulled up outside of All Saints Hospital, and Eleanor O'Hara sighed. She knew this one would be her. Coop, Cruz, Roman, and Prentiss were all busy.

"O'Hara!" Akalitus called out as she walked by. "This one's yours!"

She was just about to head out for lunch too. "And the day just keeps getting better and better!" O'Hara exclaimed, heading over to meet the EMTs ushering in their gurney.

Deleted user

ravelynn rushed to get the trauma patient inside " three-car hit! six doa and one critical!"

@emilyevewrites group

"Oooh, lovely," O'Hara chimed in, helping Ravelynn guide the patient into Trauma Room 1. "Do they have a name?" She moved the gurney beside the bed and prepared to transfer the patient.

Deleted user

" john willson, father of three boys. single parent. "

@emilyevewrites group

O'Hara nodded, wondering only for a moment how Ravelynn knew so much. "Jacks, get in here!" she called, and seconds later a female nurse with cropped hair hurried in. "Alright, on my count," O'Hara declared, her British accent making her words seem more regal than they really were. She reached across the bed to aid in the transfer and counted: "One, two, three." The team fluidly pulled the man from the gurney onto the bed, and quickly, she began to work. "How many others?" she asked Ravelynn, examining John's injuries as Jackie buzzed around, setting up IV fluids.

@emilyevewrites group

O'Hara froze for a moment. "Oh…" She turned to the nurse. "Jackie, call up to ortho. I want him to get a CT scan, then straight to the OR for surgery."

"On it," Jackie replied, already dialing.

@emilyevewrites group

O'Hara laughed shortly. "I was about to be. Want to grab a bite with me? I'm headed to The Terrace after this," she invited casually, glancing up at Ravelynn to see her response as she listened to John's heartbeat with her stethoscope.

Deleted user

Ravelynn smiled " sure!" She had brown hair and blinding blue eyes

@emilyevewrites group

"Excellent. Now, to get Mr. Willson stabilized…" O'Hara murmured, working diligently for the next few moments before he was stable enough to get his CT scan.

Deleted user

Ravelynn sighed " it'll kill him too know his children are dead