forum None of the RPs were to my liking...so here's a wild new adventure (always open, anyone can join)
Started by @Darkblossom group
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Darkblossom group

You start in a place of blackness. And then, blue crystallizes into the grass and trees and sky, and a stone statue of a tall winged woman staring into the distance.

Rules: Minimal swearing, give a link or basic description of your character and then just pop in

If someone joins, I will do an improvised adventure, if not, I might do it anyway with myself just for the writing practice.

Deleted user

(Sick!! XD yeah, I'm down!)
(Want me to put in a temp or just throw someone in here?)

@Darkblossom group

Name: Myriad-of-Songs, just call her Myri or Song
Gender/Sexuality: Female, lesbian
Personality: Mysterious, playful, confident. Chasing something long lost…
Description: A human with pink lynx ears, tail, and arms and legs. 5'9, thick pink hair to her waist, green eyes. Can shape-shift into either a pink lynx with blue and orange markings or a white winged cheetah.

Deleted user

(Sounds good. I'll have mine up in a second :)
(I love her!!!)

Deleted user

Name: Claudia King
Gender/Sexuality: Female, demisexual + homoromantic
Personality: easily irritated, with a bit of a chaotic streak, and an overall cold-blooded tone. Though, she longs for understanding and someone who can see beyond her outward appearance
Description: A tall, curvy, dark haired girl standing at about 5'5" with a hazel skin tone and cold, mocha eyes. He usually wears black and oversized clothes, never without her doc martins. Oh, and she also has huge, 15 feet wide Livingstone's fruit bat wings and can echolocate using sounds around her

@Darkblossom group

(She's my kinda gal, love her!)

Myri closed her eyes and sighed, shaking herself out. She relaxed; she didn't know what worries she was shaking off, but she felt them slip away as the cool breeze surrounded her. Someone was nearby; she could hear their breathes. She waited, eyes closed, her face towards the sky.

Deleted user

(lmao! Thanks!)

Claudia felt herself awaken in a place she had never been before, a place she didn't recognize.
Confused, and a bit frightened, she extended her wings as she began to look for any sort of threat, any kind of clue to what might have sent her here.

Soon enough, she heard the sounds, the sounds of a woman's frame, the sounds one could only describe if one were part bat. She immediately tensed, facing the figure. "Who are you?"

@Darkblossom group

Myri opened her eyes and exhaled, letting a comforting smile rest on her face as she stepped forward, reaching out an arm. "My name is Myriad-of-Songs, a shard of this world detached from the Queen. Don't worry, you are not in danger; this is only a dream. Sort of a dream. It's complicated."

Deleted user

(ajsjksk sorry! It's hard for me to reply on the weekends)

Claudia chuckled, folding her arms and her wings while she looked around. "Oh, that's adorable. So who did this? Am I high or something? What the hell is going on, princess song lady?" She huffed, less than amused

@Darkblossom group

Myri laughed. "I know barely more than you. But I can feel more pressing in on all sides; that might have something to do with how you got here. What do you remember last?"

Deleted user

Claudia tilted her head, grunting softly while she looked around. The landscape was so… familiar. Though she had never been her before
"I… I was in my dorm. At the lab." She muttered, surprised to feel herself becoming nervous

@Darkblossom group

Myri flicked her ears. "I hope you didn't fall asleep with anything dangerous nearby. That…would be a problem. Do you need to go back? Like, quickly? I'm not sure how strong the time dilation is in this dream." Myri began pacing around the statue of the winged woman, inspecting the base for something.

Deleted user

(Im so sorry! I meant to respond to this forever ago. Honestly, feel free to bump it if I'm not answering :)

Claudia glared, stepping forward as she folded her wings, watching the girl with caution, and curiosity. "I… I don't want to go back, actually. I… what is going on??)

@Darkblossom group

Myri frowned. "Like I said, you're in a dream. That's the only way I can explain it. I guess, you're dreaming in someone else's head. Does that make any sense?"

@Darkblossom group

(Whoop whoop, we needa like, schedule a time or something so we can actually start this rp and set up for more meaningful responses depending less on quick back and forth exchange)