forum "pick a flower, ouch!" ( poy gay relationship 1/3)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 56 followers

Deleted user

vampires and galore!
roles:
human omega:@brave_soldier
vampire alpha;
human alpha:

Deleted user

its basical just a relationship between an vampire and human, i just figured id leave it open

Deleted user

i though it would be about the 18 hundreds and asra ( the human omega) is a boy who was raised in a family of vampire hunters, after turning of age to hunt he soon realized with his first vampire (vampy alpha) that he didn't have the heart to kill them. in being this he starts to form a relationship with them and another from a previous relationship.

@Nor_bananas

(Oo can I join this looks interesting? Love the idea. Ngl tho the whole consept kinda reminds me of how to train your dragon with hiccup not being able to kill toothless still really awesome idea)

@Nor_bananas

(I'm bad at starting but I can try unless you wanna do like a character sheet. If we start now we should leave this open case someone else wants to join.)

Deleted user

( I planned on it and I could start, ) asra, a snowy white haired male, age 21, walked along the streets. It was dark and he was hunting for something he seemed to still have remorse for. These beings didnt ask to have to feast on humans but still they were hunted.

@Nor_bananas

Nyx, a vampire was walking down the streets. There long black hair placed into a low pony tail. Their eyes were piercing red but they looked green to commoners as to not get killed by a vampire hunter. They were going to get some eggs for a cake.

Deleted user

Asra looked around, the silver cross on his chest thumped lightly. " What am I even doing?" He asked himself as he walked into the store for sleep aids

@Nor_bananas

Nyx looked over and saw a rather dashing young human walk into a store. "maybe he knows where I can find some ink?" Nyx thought to themself. They liked to write stories anonymously. Nyx walked into the store and tapped the human on the shoulder "umm excuse me?" They asked.

Deleted user

Asra jumped harshly “ ah! Oh.. h..hello ahm.. what is it you need?”

@Nor_bananas

"Oh sorry to startle you. Do you know any place I can find some ink? I ran out midway through a story so-" Nyx trailed off looking at the human. They hadn't seen many humans this small and scrawny in a long time.

Deleted user

Asra nodded and walked for the man to follow. Along the isle he went down was paper and quills/pens, at the end was an assortment of ink.

@Nor_bananas

Nyx followed the human towards a small shelf of ink. "How did I not see those? I have literally looked in here ten times." They noted taking a medium sized ink jar. They scratched the back of their head. welp this is awkward he thought looking down at the human. "Umm thank you." They said giving a smile. They made sure that their fangs were not visible to humans.

Deleted user

Asra gave a gentle smile “ ahm.. wanna help me find some melatonin?”

@Nor_bananas

"Oh yea I know where that is." Nyx noted walking toward an isle with a couple different medicines and herbs. They noticed that the human had a cross on his chest. He was either a devote christian or a vampire hunter.

Deleted user

Asras bags were dark under his eyes. He yawned softly “ thank you..” he said softly as he chose from the assortment