forum Arcworld (Electric City)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 58 followers

Deleted user

Ay! What's up, what's up, what's up? We're really doing this then?

Deleted user

Name: Sahlkonek

Aliases/Nicknames, if any: Sahl

Race: Magantan

Age: The Eldest, meaning he is made from the electricity created from the beginning of the universe.

Gender/Sexuality: Asexual

Description: https://s3.amazonaws.com/notebook-content-uploads/content/uploads/original/7d0937c5-3216-4190-9f21-d6ef5b1bd69a.jpeg?1644946137

They are 8'6" tall

Personality: Very electric (Get it? Hah… ha hah… ha ha hah… funny.), and they tend to be very normal one moment then maybe happy the next then maybe destructive the next.

Backstory: They were created at the beggining of the universe, when the first electricity, energy and magnetic enrgy were first being expelled. They created the rest of the Magnatan race.

Notable Powers/Skills: They are a master of all forms of electric magic, and leech any sort of electric power from the surrounding area. This can be turned off, but they tend to make tech go haywire. They can also change their form.

Other: They are ADHD to the extreme, and believe that pretending to be the accounant of a multi-billionaire is the funniest shit on planet earth.

Deleted user

Oh damn! XD I love them!

Name: The Gold Mist

Aliases/Nicknames, if any: Aurum Lucendi, Lucendi

Race: Mist

Gender/Sexuality: Female

Description: Lucendi is a 12'4" humanoid made of golden electricity. Her eyes are electric blue, and arcs of plasma float from her form.

Personality: Bascically Sahlonek, lol. Just a couple other things: bright and a little crazy all the time.

Notable Powers/Skills: A master of the element of electricity.

Deleted user

I love her, lol. So we want to get the party started, entities?

Deleted user

Okay then! Here we goooooo!

Sahlonek was wandering down the plasma street, humming to themself as they look around at the stores. The lights all flicker as they pass, and some pedestrians give them a dirty look. Sahlonek sees none of this, intent on reaching the highest tower in the city, where they would be meeting two other legendary electric beings.

Deleted user

Lucendi was waiting at the top of the tower, holding a glass of alcohol in one hand as she looks pensively down at the world below. Dear lord, it has been forever since I've been here.

She turns upon hearing the unmistakable footfalls of Lucitius, the legendary electric dragon god. Her electricity stretches out to meet Lucitius, as though it were alive. And indeed it was, for it was, after all, Alive. "Long time no see, old friend."

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Lucitius teleported to the tower, appearing in a shower of sparks and arcing lightning bolts. He paused to look out over the balcony, admiring the view, then walked over to Lucendi.

“Indeed, a long time.”

His aura flared in greeting, then he smiled at the electricity, petting a strand. He moved back over to the balcony.

Deleted user

Lucendi smiles an murmurs a greeting to the electricity, curling a strand of it around one finger.

"Hey, that tickles!" she laughs, releasing the strand.

"Who are we waiting on? Sahlonek?" she inquires, sipping her drink.

Deleted user

Just as Lucendi is saying this, Sahlonek arcs their way up the building, coming in through the balcony. They grin at Lucendi and Lucitius.

"Why hello, fellow plasma-creatures!" they say jovially, dancing through both Lucitius's and Lucendi's arcs of electricity.

Deleted user

"Well, it seems I spoke too soon!" Lucendi says, wrapping Sahlonek in a tight hug.

"How's everybody been these past few millenia? Good, I hope." she winks.

Deleted user

Sahlonek laughs as Lucendi's lightning entwines with their own form. They pause, then gently remove the arcs, chuckling. "I know, I know, you're happy to see me."

All at once, their face turns serious. "Alright, down to business. I assume everybody's heard of thes recent attacks, no?"

Deleted user

(It's all good, lmao!)

Lucendi nods, grinning at Lucitius. "Fair enough."

She turns to Sahlonek, face serious now. "Yes, I have. Does anyone have any information?"

Deleted user

Sahlonek sighs. "No, I don't. Not yet, at least."

They turn to Lucitius, who is starting to look sick. Oops… they think, quickly releasing Lucitius's electricity and turning off their powers. "You?"

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

Lucitius groaned, then rubbed his temples when Sahlonek finally released him. He relaxed fairly quickly, breathing deeply and straightening.

“I forgot you feed on electricity. Damn, that will be a headache,”he said with a sigh.

“I suspect that ‘tis an organized group,”he mentioned.

Deleted user

Sahlonek chuckles. "I forgot too."

They then turn more somber and nod. "Indeed. It may have something to do with the nobles themselves, although who knows? Maybe it is those below them."

Deleted user

Lucendi snorts. "I don't think your abilities want to affect me, Sahl."

She shrugs. "Very well."

And then another attack happens. One of the reactors, close to the tower, went critical then exploded in a wave of pent up electricity. Lucendi jumps, her eyes focusing in on the blast.

"Another attack. Very bold of them." she murmurs.

Deleted user

Sahl chuckles. "No, they do not."

They simply sigh at the attack, but don't turn. "Indeed. Very bold, when they know we are here."

Deleted user

(So… if it's okay with you guys, I'd like to join this. I know it's probably closed, lol, but I find it very intriguing.)