forum "well thats fucked"
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

mostly because ive read some of your work and your an amazing writer! i love the longer rps even if im not so good at it myself

Deleted user

mm ive been really into a love story between a male vampire and a male human but idk if thats something you do,

Deleted user

okay, ima just jump in, its easier that way XD

asra stoneheart paced his floors. his body seeping wet under the bath roe as he dried his hair. he'd called earlier for a technical problem with his breaker-box " how late are they gonna be?" he asked himself.

@larcenistarsonist group

Only a few minutes later, a soft knock is heard near the door. Standing out in the rain, hunched under his umbrella, is a man wearing a blue shirt, with a poorly stitched "Bobby" on the pocket. In his hand not wrapped in a vice grip around the umbrella is a tool box. His normally kind looking face is scrunched from the cold and wetness. His sneakers are all but soaked through. He would rather just go home and lay with his dog. When there's no answer at the door, he knocks again, this time much louder. If he was in a better mood, he probably would've apologized to the door for knocking too hard.

Deleted user

asra ansered the door, having finally gotten a baggy pair of pants on " i said coming," he retorted as his hair dripped. " breaker box is in the kitchen " he said and walked away and left the door open.

@larcenistarsonist group

Bobby raises a light brown eyebrow, staring into the home confusedly. While his client just walks back into the house, Bobby takes a tentative step in, unsure if he should remove his shoes or not. Deciding that it would be best just to use shoe coverings, Bobby bends down to slip them over the damp shoes. He shakes the umbrella out before closing it and the door. "Uhm…" Bobby said, his voice quiet despite the annoyance bubbling within. "Where is the kitchen exactly?"

Deleted user

asra sighed " didnt your company brief you?" he asked " they asked for all that over the phone to inform you or something." asras silver hair had started to fluff as it dried. he watched the man through his grey eyes for a moment more before handing his towel over " dry ya-self and follow me." he said as he walked to the kitchen. the complex was pretty simple, the front door opened into the living room an a double set of doors led to a bigger kitchen

@larcenistarsonist group

"They didn't brief me!" Bobby groans, running his fingers through his semi-damp hair. "They briefed Angela, and she had to leave unexpectedly for some family emergency or whatever!" He finds his voice rising. Bobby quickly clears his throat. He's being rude in a client's house. If his boss found out, Bobby would find a large chunk of money clipped from his paycheck. Bobby's eyes go wide as the customer hands the towel over to him. Hesitantly, Bobby goes to work on drying himself. He's not too wet, thanks to his umbrella, but with the wind and the heavy rain, he's far from dry. Bobby readjusts his grip on his tool box and follows the man to the kitchen.