forum " be my fangs.."
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

a love story of a vampire and a human,
this started out as a hunting vampire finding a smaller human to feast on, after knocking the man out and sinking his fangs in be begins to feel remorse over character b. he stops feeding and trys to play it off as if he hadn't done anything, slowly helping the human recover he realizes where the remorse came from. the two were soulmates.

Deleted user

Aight… effectively, I have one vampire, gifted to me, lol! (Serpentess'll remember her, lol!)

Cassiel!

Deleted user

Aight, I'll start. (Btw, it's CASE-ee-EHL, lol.)

Slowly, Cassiel made her way through the city, the red light of the moon illuminating her tanner than normal features. Beautiful night. And it was a beautiful day, too.

She hears something behind her: a whisper of breath, the swish of cloth. She whirls, eyes narrowed.

Deleted user

asras grey eyes and wandering, his evening clothes billowing in the wind as his steady breath never failed. he loved the night, the stars always caught his gaze. not even noticing the woman in front of him turn around

Deleted user

"Hey!" she calls, her voice suspicious. "Who are you? Why have you been following me?"

Deleted user

asra seemed caught off gaurd " i.. im sorry? im not following you and why should i disclose myself to you"

Deleted user

Cassiel scowls. "If you weren't following me, then why have I been hearing your footsteps behind me for the past five minutes?"

Deleted user

Cassiel's face takes on a surprised look before flattening out once more. "The stars have much more to say elsewhere."

Deleted user

" alright then." he said and turned to walk away. asra messed around with the wrap along his arm. hed been cut on his job, having shabbily wrapped it since

Deleted user

Suddenly, Cassiel smells the sharpness of vampire blood. Her eyes narrow. "Oi! Get back here, actually!"

Deleted user

asra seemed to retort something and walked back to her " yeah?"

Deleted user

"You're a vamp. I can smell your blood from that cut on your arm." Cassiel mumurs.

Deleted user

Cassiel grins, revealing the inhuman acuity of her incisors. "I'm one of the Elders."

Deleted user

asra nodded " i was just changed.." he said, opening his mouth and the smaller fangs inside

Deleted user

Cassiel nods. "I can tell."

She momentarily becomes a bloodred mist, with a rapier of bloodred thorns in her hands and a crown on her head. "As a matter of fact, I am Gebura, the Red Mist herself. Or at least, I am possesed by her spirit. And that makes me the vampire."

Deleted user

asra nodded " i kinda figured, most of us cant tolerate each other.." he said softly

Deleted user

Cassiel chuckles, and her form returns to normal. "Come with me."

Deleted user

Eventually, they come across a glamoured tower of black concrete. Cass opens the door for Asra, smiling slightly. "Once you step through, know that you become one of mine."