forum A learning place for @ForeverLilyEvens!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

(yeah… makes sense lmao! Just toss in someone random, say something totally out of the ordinary, or I could even have a new character strike up a conversation if you want)

Deleted user

Lynn sighs and shakes his head. "Well, guess i'll just drink my problems away." They say, pulling out a capri sun

Angelo tossed his head, shifting back into his human form. "Si. vamos a darnos la mano." He smiles, holding out his hand.

Adam shakes Angelo's hand, then pulls him into a bear hug. "Family now, yeah?"

@shining-just-for-you language

Caleb just kind of appears, in the middle of yelling at someone; “-AND IF YOU DO IT AGAIN I SWEAR I’LL-” He pauses and looks around. “Yup. She did it again.” His eyes land on Gunslinger. “I remember you! You’re the one who- Oh, wait, never mind, that’s not you. That’s one of the other… yous.”
“How do you confuse me for someone else?” Gunslinger demands, part amused and part annoyed. “How many other seven-foot-tall girls with neon green hair do you know that walk around with giant guns?”
“Well, when you put it that way…” Caleb says with a grin, making some kind of salute towards her. “And don’t forget the bunnies! Multitudes of randomly spawning rabbits th-”
“As if I could forget them,” Gunslinger interrupts, gesturing to Kevin and the one Angelo’s holding.

(also, the sign Caleb made at Gunslinger is kind of like a salute? A finger gun pressed to the forhead, but the kind of finger gun with two fingers below, not one. It's kind of an inside joke, because it's literally a one-gun salute, which is a military terms for fart. [pretty sure])

Deleted user

Angelo grins happily, squeezing Adam and picking him up slightly. "Yeah. we're familia now."

Deleted user

Adam grins. "Now…"

He turns to Caleb and Gunslinger. "You two have the exact same scent."

@shining-just-for-you language

"What does that mean?" Caleb asks, pointing between himself and Gunslinger. "Us? How? That's like saying an orca looks like a giraffe!"
"I don't look like a giraffe," Gunslinger says, twirling one of her many braids between her fingers.
"I never said you did," Caleb grins again. "But now that you mention it…."

Deleted user

Adam shrugs. "Never said you looked the same, just said you smelled the same."

Deleted user

Adam looks confused and decides not to question this person any more. "Okay, yeah, fair enough."

Deleted user

Angelo sniffed the air, grimacing slightly. ''No… you're right. But the new one smells fishy.''

Deleted user

Adam nods. "Yeah."

He sighs. "Whatever. I'mma let Reyna take over this place now. She's been getting skittish."