forum A learning place for @ForeverLilyEvens!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Ollie scowled harder, growling slightly

Angelo nodded, holding out a hand. "And you're Gunslinger? Cool name, by the way"

Deleted user

Sadie turns to Ollie, then smiles. "You are cute. Much better looking than Elijah."

Deleted user

Ollie can't help himself and blushes, trying to hide is satisfaction. "Well… I uh… well…"

Angelo looks up and chuckles

Deleted user

Elijah scoffs. "Hey! I look good! But, no, I'm not trying to hit on you." He sighs. "I'm trying to get to the underworld."

Deleted user

Ollie half covers his flustered face, looking up at Elijah. "huh?"

Avrey has appeared again, sticking his head out through a vortex. "Underworld?"

Deleted user

Sadie turns to Avrey. "That's what he said, yes. But I'm the only human here that has any blood connectio to the place, Avrey, so leave it to me."

Deleted user

Avrey blushed with embarrassment, clearing his throat and nodding as he receded back through the vortex. "o-o-okay…"

Deleted user

Sadie looks at Avrey for a moment, then nods, turning back to Elijah.

"The dead aren't always happy about being brought back, Elijah. What makes you think she'll want to return?" she asks, her tone gentle.

Deleted user

Ollie just stood there, tilting his head from side to side as he analyzed Sadie, trying to figure her out

@shining-just-for-you language

Angelo nodded, holding out a hand. "And you're Gunslinger? Cool name, by the way"

"Yeah…thanks," she says, tentatively shaking his hand. This is what you do, right? I'm not supposed to put a rodent in it? No, that's only Devilish that does that.

Deleted user

Angelo felt just as awkward, trying to be nice but terribly unfamiliar with the customs.
"Nice…" He mumbled, flashing a smile as he tentatively sniffed the air.
"Sorry but…. I thought I…. is there a rodent nearby?"

Deleted user

Sadie senses the awkward tension and laughs.

"What is it with you people that just makes me want to start laughing all the time?"

Gunslinger nods. "At least one bunny, probably more soon, depending on when Devilish finds out, and if people here keep doing what they were." "Laugh? What's so funny about being slowly overrun by bunnies that spawn randomly when-" She pauses. "I guess that would be funny if it weren't me."

Deleted user

Angelo chuckled in Sadie's direction, then smoothed his hair back. "Well… if you don't mind, I do really like rabbit. Rabbits. Love them. Good… pets. Yeah. Defenitely"

"Well I don't like them." Gunslinger says. "Wolves eat rabbits, right? If you want, the next one I get, you can have. Just not that one, because it's called Kevin, and I apparently know the small child he used to belong to." She tilts her head at Kevin.

Deleted user

Angelo sighs in relief and nods. "Yes please. I'm starving." He waves timidly at Kevin. "Hey dude."

"I can't believe I actually WANT a rabbit now," Gunslinger says, shaking her head in a mock mournful way. "I'll be able to open two pet shops at the rate this is going." She laughs. "Two pet shops' worth of rabbits to drop on people's heads."

Deleted user

Sadie shakes her head, still chuckling slightly.

"Gods… all we need is for Elijah to add something witty."