forum I would like a werewolf RP myself lol
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

(Ah, come on! You know we tell ourseleves "Just one more" and then we don't adhere to that.)

Deleted user

(Innocent grin Basically, a bunch of shit happens to where 4 [or more, since some of us might have 2 werewolves] pack leaders packs get killed off. They form their own badass party 2 will probably end up together. One might end up dying along the way, but basically it's found family.)

Deleted user

(Then he'll probably be perfect for who I'll be putting in here! Grins)

Deleted user

(Yes, templates.)

Name:

Wolf Breed:

Appearance:

Personality:

Powers/Abilities (Optional):

Relationship?:

Other:

Deleted user

Name: Reyna Erlac

Wolf Breed: Winter Wolf

Appearance: https://s3.amazonaws.com/notebook-content-uploads/content/uploads/original/b49bf1e4-9c4b-455d-bc23-946df546089d.jpeg?1644632959

Personality: A very tough, hardy individual, she takes no shit from anybody and lets people know that she isn't a weak or insignificant person. She's very prone to fits of surlyness, and has quite a temper that, when roused, leads to vicious fights.

Powers/Abilities (Optional): Ice magic is all she has.

Relationship?: Yep!

Other: Hybrid and wolf form.

Deleted user

(Thx! It was the best image I could find, lmao. The wolf is her, and the human is also her, quite obviously.)

Deleted user

(Yeah… I can't access HeroForge from here for some odd reason. Keeps on not loading right.)

Deleted user

(Yup… actually, fuck that. Whom can we summon? One of the oldies?)

@gracehustle

WHO DARES SUMMON ME?? THE GREAT GRACEHUSTLE WOKEN FROM A THOUSAND YEAR SLUMBER??

Lol please don’t take that seriously, it’s all good. As for joining, I’d be down for it if you’ll have me? I’m in quite a few rps already….but what’s another one to the mix? I can have a character up probably tomorrow if that’s good? (More so have to fish out one of my werewolves from the depths of my character lists than create one lol)