forum A learning place for @ForeverLilyEvens!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

(GASP REALLY??? I thought it was just coincidence they looked like me!!! 😭😭😭 oh my gawddd ty ty ty)

Deleted user

Faith shrugs. "I'm not sure exactly where, actually."

Love and Hope nod. "Yeah… haven't quite gotten there yet."

Deleted user

Ollie scoffed, folding his arms. “America… dirty place.”

Deleted user

(GASP REALLY??? I thought it was just coincidence they looked like me!!! 😭😭😭 oh my gawddd ty ty ty)

(Yes, really! It was not a coincidence! And you are very welcome.)

Deleted user

Faith, Hope and Love sigh. "Someplace called 'the Milky Way.'"

Deleted user

Ollie snapped his fingers. “Dunno, really. I’m not keen on… dimensions”

Deleted user

Elijah watches all this with amusement. He turns to Faith, Hope, and Love. "Seriously, you never been to Detroit?!"

Deleted user

Faith, Hope and Love shrug. "Nope, we have yet to make our way there."

Deleted user

Faith laughs. "You are interesting."

Love just stays silent, looking thoughtfully at Elijah.

Hope, however, is the one that asks what they were all thinking. "You taken, honey?"

@shining-just-for-you language

"Why is it so weird that we've never been to Detroit?" Gunslinger asks. "I've also never been to the moon, but that's normal. So is not having gone somewhere that's not in my dimension, or that of any of the rest of them. Me. Whoever. Oh, wait, it depends what moon we're talking about. Nevermind then."

Deleted user

Faith, Hope and love all cackle. "We've been to the Origin Time itself and survived to tell the tale!"

Faith then looks around. "Wait- I don't think we ever left the Origin Time."

Love and Hope look confused, until they examine the ground, then snort. "Well that's a weird one."

Deleted user

Elijah considers Hope for a moment. His grin fades. He looks down sadly. "I used to be…"

Deleted user

Ollie gazes at Elijah, then looks down as well, understanding he feeling. "Im sorry…" He murmured

Deleted user

"It's okay… She deserved better than me anyways…" Elijah offers Ollie a small smile. "Besides," He continued, visibly perking up, "it gives me more freedom! I can travel! Meet new people! Learn new things! I am only dependent," he gives a small sigh, "on… me."

Deleted user

Elijah nods at Gunslinger, tipping his fedora her way. "Ay!! That I am. And who might you be, missy?"

@shining-just-for-you language

"Missy? I guess it's better than being Gunny. Gunslinger," she says. "As in, my name. Is Gunslinger. What's yours? And yes, it is an unusual name, and I've heard all teh jokes before. So don't go there."

Deleted user

Hope, Faith and Love all laugh. "'Missy? That's worse than Gunny, in my opinion."

They all turn towards a new portal, confused.

Deleted user

Ollie huffed, picking at his nails absentmindedly. “Of course. None of the guys I meet are fruity. What are the odds…” he looked up to the portal, startled, trying his hardest to not shift into the kinkajou

Deleted user

An African man strides out of the portal. He wears a grey tweed suit, a fedora, a pair of charcoal grey wraparound sunglasses and resin-covered charcoal beads woven into his cornrows.

"Hello!" the man says, smiling brightly, revealing perfect, symmetrical teeth.

Deleted user

Faith, Hope and Love all do a double take. "Who are you? Are you Amos?"

Deleted user

The man's smile turns into a wide grin. "Yes, dears! I am Amos Kane, at your service."

He sweeps into a bow, pulling off his hat and pressing it against his chest as he does so.