forum A learning place for @ForeverLilyEvens!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Love, Faith and Hope all grin at Amos's bow. "It is a pleasure to meet you, Amos."

Deleted user

Amos laughs slightly and straightens, stowing away his hat and taking off his shades.

"Anyways, where am I exactly?" he wonders, walking over to the group.

Deleted user

"The Original Time. Basically, the timeline from which the spaghetti monster of timelines comes." Faith laughs.

Deleted user

Amos chortles at that. "'The spaghetti monster of timelines', huh?"

Deleted user

Ollie huffed, picking at his nails absentmindedly. “Of course. None of the guys I meet are fruity. What are the odds…” he looked up to the portal, startled, trying his hardest to not shift into the kinkajou

Elijah winks at Ollie. "Who said that I couldn't be? Just because my last love was a lady"– He raises his eyebrows— "doesn't mean I couldn't be. Guess we will just have to see."
He turns towards Amos. "Ay! And just when I thought I was gonna have to be the only brother around here!!" He claps Amos on the back. "Welcome, my man!"

Deleted user

Amos grins at Elijah. "Hello, 'brother'. I'm Amos. And you are…?"

Deleted user

Ollie blushed profusely. He hadn't meant for Elijah to hear that.

He tilted his head at Amos, looking him up and down. "Hmm… strange."

Deleted user

"Elijah Jamicah Thomas!" He gives a sweeping bow in Amos's direction. "At your service!"

Deleted user

Amos chuckles slightly. "What's strange? My fashion sense?"

He turns to Elijah. "Elijah, huh?"

Deleted user

Ollie chose not to respond, glaring as he bowed slightly as well. "I am Oliver Huasa jupará Vasquez."

@shining-just-for-you language

Hope, Faith and Love all laugh. "'Missy? That's worse than Gunny, in my opinion."

"Not when people call you Gunny in front of a very primitive people who hear "Bunny" and think that's your name. At least Missy can be anyone." She shakes her head.

Deleted user

Elijah widens his eyes at the strength of Amos's grip. "Nice…" His voice cracks and he clears his throat. "Nice to meet you."

Deleted user

(I- yeah-)

Amos grins. "Nice to meet you too. And sorry if I hurt you."

Faith, Hope and Love all watch with something akin to boredom.

Deleted user

Elijah winces, pulling on a tough guy attitude. "No, no, no. Not at all."

Deleted user

Amos laughs. "Coulda fooled me."

Faith wanders off to the mountains, Hope wanders off to the meadows and Love simply starts floating into the sky. Amos watches, astounded, then starts smiling.

Deleted user

Ollie sighs, then shifts, stroking his tail

Soon enough, another vortex appears. A tall, sizeable man stumbled out of it.

Deleted user

Amos looks at Gunslinger. "Amos Kane. And you must be Gunny."

He turns to the vortex. "Well, hello!"

Deleted user

The figure was surrounded by a blue flame, a formidable shadow against the unknown, before the fire extinguished and it was just Avrey. "Oh g-god… where am I now?"

Deleted user

Amos shrugs. "Dunno. The three girls that just left said something like 'the Original Time.'"

@shining-just-for-you language

(oooooooooh how did i not see this sooner he's from the kane chronicles, right? carter and sadie's uncle? that one?)

"You're wherever here is," Gunslinger says. "And before anyone tells you differently, because apparently Devilish has been working overtime, I'm not Gunny."

Deleted user

(Yup, that would be it! Yes does stuff like that a lot.)

Amos frowns. "Devilish?"