forum A learning place for @ForeverLilyEvens!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Hey, Ron!

(One of my favorite video clips is a dude falling through a convenience store roof and just saying, "Hey, Ron." and the dude behind the counter replying "Hey, Billy!")

Deleted user

Awww…. So I'm Ron?
(I guess I look like ron from hp too…)
Well then, hey Billy!

Deleted user

Yup! Fell through the ceiling into my life and just casually said hello!
(Hm… interesting!)
Lol!

Deleted user

Really? Welp- need to change that-

You are an amazing person to RP with, and I'm glad I met you as well as everyone else. You were the first person to rp, even with me being as new as I was. I appreciate everything, and for putting up with delayed response times as well.

Deleted user

What- oh. I see- welp! Meep, I see you are just as blunt here as you are IRL.

Deleted user

Welp- by just tossing a random caharcter in here. Or two. Or three.
I'll go with my Lily group: Hope, Faith and Love. Maybe throw in Noira later.

Hope, Faith and Love all step in unison out of a swirling green and blue vortex, lughing.

"And then- and then she said, 'Well, I'll be damned if I don't see you again! I swear, if you don't keep in touch, I will hunt you down.'" Hope is saying, grinning. Faith and Love laugh harder at that.

Deleted user

(Awwww…. stop making me blush!! Im taking a test! DX)
(Sounds good :)

Deleted user

(Nooooo DX)
Oliver, a much less impressive sight, also steps out of a swirling vortex, stumbling to the ground as he muttered angrily. "God! The the things I do just to-" He cut himself off at the sight of the three, a slight grin appearing across their face. "Well, hola, criaturas hermosas…"

Deleted user

Hope, Love and Faith pause as the boy stumbled through his own portal. They look at one another, then start laughing.

"¡Hola a ti también! ¿Estás bien?" they ask in unison.

Deleted user

Ollie brushed themself off, running a hand through their golden hair. "Ojalá… where am I? Do you happen to know?"

Deleted user

All three shrug in unison. "Nosotras no sabemos. Solo hemos estado viajando."

@shining-just-for-you language

"Uhh…" Gunslinger says, having arrived unnoticed by the others, in a much less extravagant fashion. "Care to translate?" Her fingers tap nervously on the guns on her hips, and she glances around. "And does anyone know where this is?"

Deleted user

Ollie, started by the presence of the newcomer, transforms into a kinkajou and chitters angrily. Aw shit… I hate when this happens…

Deleted user

Faith, Hope and Love laugh. "No translations quite just yet, Gunny."

Deleted user

Oliver simply squeaks, somewhat annoyed, and flicks his tail. No, dumbass. I wish I could though…

Deleted user

Faith goes over to the kinkajou and picks it up. "Can you still understand me? Squeak once for yes, twice for no."

Love and Hope grin.

Deleted user

Love walks over to Gunslinger. "Nope, haven't seen them in… oh, a few days. I think."

Faith is still trying to communicate with the kinkahou.

Hope is laughing at it all.

Deleted user

Ollie simply bites her, then drops to the ground, transforming back. He angrily mumbles something about “No respect for shapeshifters” as he brushed himself off