forum A Thing with Arya (@DancingWithMyDemons)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 57 followers

Deleted user

Ello! So- we know who the characters are… would we like to start close to the beginning?

Deleted user

Aight!

Roland follows shortly after Maia and Addic, smiling. Finally! I have them again… ever since their escape, I have been blamed. But no more!

A couple seconds later, he sets down in the same lab that Addic and Maia had just appeared in.

"So… welcome home." he crows, jubiliant.

Deleted user

Roland feigns hurt.

"Oh, you wound me, my children. Come, now. The bonds are gone. You cannot do any magic here. The wards prevent it." he says.

@DancingWithMyDemons business

At that, Maia immediately tried to draw blood from herself. "No!" She yelled. "It never not works." then turning to Addic she said, "Why is't it working?"

Addic glared at Roland and hugged Maia, shielding her with himself. "Why did you bring us back here. We made an agreement last time, and as far as I know, I've never broken any of the conditions."

Deleted user

Roland laughs at Maia's attempts at her blood sorcery. "Now now, I wouldn't want you killing your old friends!"

"I remember no such deal, boy." he sighs, taking pleasure in the whole situation.

“Right, why would you, I mean why remember something that technically lets me go free?” Addic yelled sarcastically. Maia folded her arms and glared at Roland. “If we’re friends, why did you drag us here instead of asking?” She asked. “We clearly would have said no, but the gesture would have at least been nice.”
Addic began rummaging through his bag, “that’s it. I’m not going through this again, the first time was bad enough.” He looked harder, pulling things out and frantically trying to find something. “Maia did you take the little golden bottle out of my bag? He asked, being unable to find it.

Deleted user

"Oh, you escaped in the first place. You are still the property of this place anyways. Pay attention to the wording on any agreement, dear. I said for the time being." Roland grins.

He holds up the aforementioned little golden vial up. "Looking for this…?"

Addic glared at Roland. "Yes, that one." he said, his countenance visibly decreasing.
Maia was looking around the room, random items catching her interest. She had been kidnapped before, but this was a new experience for her.
"What are you going to do to us this time?" Addic asked, watching Maia out of the corner of his eye. She had a tendency to touch things that could and probably would kill her.

Deleted user

Roland laughs at Addic's words. He also let Maia mess with the stuff.

"Experiments." he says shortly.

Deleted user

Roland shrugs. "Nope. No more questions."

The lights go out, and they appear in an outdoor arena, with steel vault doors at regular intervals around the walls.

"First- I need to check endurance, strength, etc." he calls, settling down in a seat about halfway up the walls.

Deleted user

One of the doors opens with a slow thunk…. thunk…. thunk…

Slowly, it swings open, and the sounds of an angry, trapped beast can be heard. The door bursts open, and a full-grown Wendigo charges out, howling and sniffing the air. Roland grins.

"Fight, or die!" he crows.

(oh, a Wendigo. those are fun)

Addic looked up at Roland. "Really, A Wendigo?" He dug though his bag and pulled out two pouches. Maia ran up to him and took one of the pouches. "6thirty8?" she asked looking up at Addic. He nodded and whistled. The Wendigo turned towards him, just as Maia grabbed it's right leg and kept running, forcing it to trip. Addic sprinted up, cut a slit in its chest and blew some of his pouter onto its heart, heating it up and causing its flesh to bubble and melt. Maia, at its feet had cut its Achilles tendons, making it unable to walk. They both looked up at Roland as the Wendigo's screams slowly died out.

Deleted user

(Yup! Next up: Minotaur.)

Roland claps slowly, and another door opens. This time, it was a Minotaur.

"Doing good! keep this up, and I might just make the future tests less painful!" he calls.

Addic placed his and mama's pouches back into his bag and closed it. A Minotaur was easy. He looked over at Maia, who was clearly tired. He knelt down in front of her and looked into her young eyes. "You remember witch door the Wendigo came out of?" he asked and Maia nodded. "Go over to it and press the yellow button. it will open it so that you can take a break." Maia started to turn when the Minotaur roared. "Go!" Addic yelled. Maia ran to the door and opened it. Addic pulled a small Khopesh. He watched the Minotaur start to run at him. Adrenalin pulsed through his blood, he missed this, even if he wouldn't admit it to anyone else. The Minotaur was right before him now and Addic jumped. Landing on its back he stabbed the knife into the crease of its neck and pulled down. Ripping its back open and killing it. Addic jumped off before it hit the ground and struggled to hide a smile. Killing brought out a side in him that he had tried so hard to hide. He enjoyed it, and that was something he never wanted Maia to see.

Deleted user

Roland grins.

"You enjoy this, don't you?" he asks, jumping to the ground.

Addic looked over to the door Maia had hid behind, and finding it closed he said, "Maybe a little, but that's none of your fucking business." He walked up to Roland and stared down at him. "I will only do the things you ask, if Maia is safe. If even one hair on her head is hurt, you will find me very unaccommodating."

Deleted user

Roland raises an eyebrow. "You'll do what I say anyways, even if Maia isn't safe."