forum Saiouma RP with @brave_soldier
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Gaytective-Saihara

Okay! Also, if replies are slow after this class, I can rarely have my phone in my last few classes.

It was another average day. The weather was slightly cool, there being a slight wind with a bit of sunshine. Kokichi was just walking around, bored, not really knowing what to do. He thought about maybe heading to the local mall for some fun, though he was generally just lost in his thoughts.

As of recently, he had been feeling lonely. He always thought he didn't need anyone, that love was a waste of time, something to always end in failure, but he realized that he craved someone's affection. The only problem was that he was scared of being abandoned, so he never actively pursued love.

On that fateful spring day, things would change for the better. The short, purple-haired boy, still lost in thought, entered the mall, somewhat aimlessly wandering around, trying to convince himself of the lies he always told himself. Then, he was suddenly brought out of these thoughts as he accidentally walked into another person.

(Implying Shuichi. Also, did not mean to create a three paragraph start-)

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kokichi looked at the other. "No need. I wasn't looking where I was going, anyway…" He sighed and started to walk away, thinking about the interaction.

He was surprisingly nice to me… Usually I'd be seen as the one at fault and then yelled at… What's he trying to get at…? He was a bit suspicious of the other, as no one had really ever been nice to him. Even if it is genuine, could I even let him close…? Surely if he knew the real me he'd just leave… He sighed, still being in earshot of Shuichi.

@Gaytective-Saihara

(Hi hi! I need to learn to stop writing as much as I do since you just seem to get distracted reading my long replies. Lol No worries, though! I'm the same way sometimes)

Deleted user

" hey! " he called grabbing kokichis wrist " you dropped your wallet.."

Deleted user

shuichi had caught up easily and swooped up the man in his arms " gotcha!"

Deleted user

" mm nope. we both are" he said and tapped his temple " smart thinking."

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Anyways, we should probably order," Kokichi paused for a moment before continuing, "and then introduce ourselves. I mean, if we're gonna be hanging out and all…" He wanted to get to know Shuichi, but he still hesitated, worried that he could be left at any time.