forum Troll hunter role play (CLOSED:TAKES PLACE AFTER MOVIE POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
Started by @MoonGames
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@MoonGames

it was the beginning of the school year for a little high school in Arcadia oaks, in Southern California. This little town is home of many creatures. Big and small, real or almost straight out of a fairy tale! If you do not understand what i mean, let me enlighten you. Along with the people that live in Arcadia oaks, there are others that live right under their noses, literally! Below this town is a village of creatures, ranging from the biggest troll, to the smallest pixie. And amongst these creatures, one holds a special purpose. All trolls aren’t bad, but neither are they good. In order to protect those who are good, they have one warrior, with a torch that can only be passed down by death. The torch is in a form of an amulet, that can grant anyone with special powers. The amulet chooses who ever is worthy enough to hold its power. And who ever gets chosen is given a title, Trollhunter. Ironic, I know, but it is somewhat true. But.. this story isn’t about a troll. It is about one human, and his journey being the first ever human troll hunter. Throughout the generations, no one but trolls have protected troll kind, until now. The duty of the troll hunter is said to be done alone, until now. Let everyone hear the name of this Nobel soldier. Tobias Domzalski, a highschool student in Arcadia oaks high. But there isn’t only creatures that live under us, oh no. There are creatures amongst us, and way up in the universe, and some who know about troll kind, are human! But they aren’t like others, these humans can use magic no other human could ever think of. Remember when I said, there are creatures in the sky? Well, one human who can use magic, and one creature from another planet, are about to meet the troll hunter and his friend.

@MoonGames

(I was starting lol I just said start to say this is the start of the role play haha. I spent a whole 30 minutes writing that)

Deleted user

nikita grabbed his bag, twisting his watch to hide his long hidden secret. he was a Russian like boy with brunet hair, blond peekaboo hidden underneath. he was on his way to his third week of school, one friend, a pesky bully and a very hidden personality.

@MoonGames

Alex had just gotten to school on her bike. Her only intentions were to meet someone who would be suitable for her as her apprentice, for she was one of the humans who could use magic. It was her first day here

Deleted user

as nikita got to his locker her started putting his things up until he needed them

@MoonGames

alex just walked through the front of the school, and realized she didn’t know where anything was or where she was supposed to go

Deleted user

nikita gave a bright smile and walked her down the crowed halls " locker number?"

Deleted user

" for your locker, on your class list. you do have your list right?"