forum Oumota RP with @brave_soldier
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Gaytective-Saihara

It was late on a Friday night. The sky was clear, the stars shining brightly, illuminating the sky. Kaito was at the local park, at his favorite spot to stargaze. He was alone, and he didn't really like that. After Maki had left him, he had been crushed. While he had always loved stargazing, it was hard for him to enjoy it. It wasn't long before he was crying. While not too loudly, it was still audible in the otherwise silent park.

(Because implied angst was my first idea-)

Deleted user

kokichi had been walking, hearing the crying he followed it back. " hello?"

@Gaytective-Saihara

At first, Kaito didn't seem to pay attention to the other's presence, being a bit too lost in his thoughts. He was trying to calm himself down since this was unusual for him, but things just ended up getting worse as he just reminded himself of everything. The crying gradually grew louder..

@Gaytective-Saihara

The statement came as a surprise once Kaito realized that it was Kokichi who had hugged him. "Since when did you even care? I didn't think you even cared about anyone…"

@Gaytective-Saihara

"However, I think you need to get some sleep… I can tell you're tired.." He stood up, gently picking the other up. "Hey, if you're actually gonna care about me, I'm gonna care about you, too. I have since we met, but I never showed it, especially since my girlfriend hated you." He had yet to mention they had broke up, and he could barely talk about her without crying. It took a lot of effort not to.

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Does it look like she's here right now?" He sighed. "She's just busy. But hey, I might as well show I care." He had no idea how long he'd be able to keep up with the lies, as Kokichi would easily figure out that he was lying.

@Gaytective-Saihara

"That's good.." Kaito smiled a bit.

They arrived back at his house soon after. Kaito gently put the other down on his bed after walking inside.

"You can go to sleep now. I'm probably gonna stay up a bit. You just sleep. And no, I don't mind you sleeping in here. I don't even intend on sleeping.."