forum Bread Cult (Pastries and other stuff like that welcome.)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

@lord-lynn, @LUCKLESS, @ForeverLilyEvens, @a-whale-in-the-sky, come! Join me!

Deleted user

Okay first, we're making cornbread and beaver tails and bear claws

Deleted user

Heyyy! Let's get some of our… um… crazier characters in here to enjoy the bread too!

Deleted user

The Oracle: Hello, hello, hello my darlings!! What wonderful place this is!!

Deleted user

The trickiest, bounce-off-the-wallsiest characters y'all have.

Deleted user

Yup!

Shade: Hello! To the Oracle Who are you? Her mind bounces to the surrounding area. Oh hey! A squirrel! What, a shiny? She runs and grabs said shiny. Ooh, let's make bread! All of this in less than a minute.

Deleted user

The Oracle: giggles, raising their four arms and brushing their hair away from their third eye. Splendid idea!! I am The Oracle, but you can call me Orac? And who might you be?

Deleted user

( @Arya-Kat! Join us!)
(Bascically, it is a cult for characters and us, the RPers!)

Me: Slow down there, Shade.

Shade: Tosses a shiny to Cayde There's a shiny! Turns her fleeting attention to Oracle Orac? What a funny name! My name is Shade Shade Shade… Her mind wanders to another world. SHe comes back to this world. Pancakes? Where are the pancakes? Ooh, another squirell! Squirrel pancakes! She giggles.

Deleted user

Andrea: glances around, highly distrustful. Did Higuer send you? Are you from the insitute?

Deleted user

Shade: Who's… Igower? What institute? I live in a forest, silly! Starts chasing a faerie, which laughs and flys just ahead of Shade's grasp.

@shining-just-for-you language

Cayden: Ooo, it is shiny! Orac sounds like ochre or okra! And none of those taste good! My name is Cayden but with a C, then Kayden with a K, then Kkayden with two K. I invented the last one! And then there's my last name, but I forget it.
Cayden: I don't know an Igger, but I know an iguana! Do you mean him? What's an institute? There's none here!

Deleted user

Shade: Pauses and looks at Cayden Didn't you say your name was… Cyborg? Cyden? Seanot? Who are you again? OOH, Khayden! K H A Y D E N! That's a good one! You're Khayden now! Looks back at the faerie, which laughs again and flits over, landing on Shade's shoulder. She absentmindedly gives it a gold coin. 24-karat gold. The faerie nearly has a heart attack.