forum Oumami Rp with @brave_soldier
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 57 followers

@Gaytective-Saihara

Okay! :)

Kokichi was preparing for the first major event of the school year. He always had fun being a part of the drama club, show choir, and dance teams in his school, having a way to express his over-dramatic ways without being seen as weird, but he surely was stressed out. All three clubs had events at another school's talent showcase and competition, so he was more than a little stressed out.. He looked calm, but it took a lot of work to look energized and act normally, and he was a skilled liar…

"You ready for the show tonight, Rantaro?" he asked after a while.

Deleted user

" yup!" Rantaro sai as he did a hand stand, showing off his flexibility

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kokichi laughed a bit. "Showing off as always.. Did you forget that I do multiple things in this school? Showing off doesn't work on me.." He was being somewhat arrogant, but in a playful manner.

Deleted user

" mm no, but I love being the freak acrobat sometimes" he joked

Deleted user

" I know," he said and got back on his feet. He pulled kokichi close and danced with him.

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Well, show time.." Kokichi smiled a bit as he, Rantaro, and everyone else involved walked onto the stage. "This is the first of many things I'm doing tonight…"

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Yeah…nice…" He laughed a bit, hoping it sounded genuine.

Yeah, all of the practice and stuff in combination with how little I sleep is not nice… He internally sighed..

@Gaytective-Saihara

With the beginning of the music, it was show time.. Everything was going perfectly, according to plan, and Rantaro and Kokichi would occasionally smile at each other when possible for fun. So far, the talent showcase was a success.