forum Saimota Rp with @brave_soldier
Started by @Gaytective-Saihara
tune

people_alt 58 followers

Deleted user

shuhi sighed, walking around the scene. his mind memorized the lay out, details. he mumbled softly, not noticing the man walking behind him.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito was simply walking around, admiring the night sky. He found himself wandering near the scene after hearing about it, though it was all absentmindedly. He looked back at the world around rather than the sky, finally realizing where he was. He turned his gaze towards Shuichi.

"Hey, I apologize for just wandering onto a crime scene, but good luck figuring things out!" He smiled a bit, simply trying to motivate Shuichi, noticing that he seemed to be a bit frustrated.

Deleted user

" how, theres no trace of the killer.." he mumbled softly. he looked up, a light blush coveed his face as he realized it was kaito.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Once Shuichi looked up at him, Kaito recognized him. "Oh, Shuichi! I didn't realize you were investigating this case!" He appeared happy to be reunited with an old friend. "Well, as I said, good luck with this! You were the Ultimate Detective back in high school. I'm sure you've got this! And maybe after all is said and done we can meet up?" He was just as full of energy as he was the last time they were together.

Deleted user

shuchi smiled at the ground " how about now? i needed a break anyway." he said and walked to his boss, asking for his permission

@Gaytective-Saihara

"You may as well. It's not like there are clues anyway. We've been searching for the past six hours as is…" His boss sighed, not exactly wanting to have Shuichi leave, but he knew that he needed a break. "Not to mention you need a break. You are the best detective out there, but you can't overwork yourself forever, you know. Go enjoy yourself tonight."

Deleted user

shuchi nodded walking back to the other and smiled " so where do you wanna go?"

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Well, I was mostly just out here admiring the beautiful night sky." He smiled as well. "It's just so pretty. Of course, we can go wherever you want to. I'll leave it up to you tonight."

Deleted user

" lets go get some midnight ice cream," he asked and lead the way to the shop hed always go to

@Gaytective-Saihara

When they walked inside, the light showed that neither of the two had changed that much in the few years it had been since high school. Kaito quickly noticed that Shuichi still appeared as sleep-deprived as he did in high school.

"Now that I can actually see your face, you look exhausted." He sighed, a bit concerned for the other. "I thought I told you to take better care of yourself. I guess that doesn't matter. Just treat yourself tonight, and we can catch up." He smiled as he changed the subject.

Deleted user

shuchi yawned, rubbing his eyes a bit " i get more sleep then before, " he said and got his icecream. he sat down at a booth and waited for the other before he started eating it.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito sat across from him and then continued the conversation. "That's an improvement, but seriously, Shuichi, you can't just overwork yourself like you do. I know you've got a reputation and almost everyone depends on you to solve murder cases, but you can't keep doing this to yourself!" He momentarily looked away as he sighed, then looking back at Shuichi. He was silent, allowing for the other to reply.

Deleted user

"i-… im sorry. i didnt think you cared so much.." he spoke softy and lowered his head a bit. shuchi looked out the window, everyone did depend on him, but could he depend on them when he needed a break?

@Gaytective-Saihara

"I know we haven't spoken since high school, but do you really think I'd stop caring about my best friend? I tried getting into contact with you, but you were always away solving a case.. I thought you were still taking care of yourself, but I guess not…" The concern in his tone was growing, and there was more to say, but he had no desire of fully expressing his concerns, as he had always been the optimistic and motivational friend.

Deleted user

" fine, ill go to sleep early tonight.. is there anything else you wanna ask?" he asked his eyes comming up to meet kaitos

@Gaytective-Saihara

"I was gonna ask how you've been since we last saw each other, but I can tell that you haven't been the best…" He looked away for a moment before meeting Shuichi's eyes. "Look…I'm not trying to ruin the mood, but I have to say it. I'm not losing you to everyone's stupid standards! I don't care if the entire world needs you! I'm not letting you do this to yourself anymore!" He seemed angry, frustrated, but it was just him expressing all the concern he had kept hidden all those years. He took a deep breath to calm himself. "I apologize for that outburst. Look, I'm taking you back to my place, and I am making sure you are well-rested and okay before I let you go back there. I'm fixing what the world did to you!"

Deleted user

shuchi flushed a bit, " ahm- okay.." he said and stood up to throw his trash away. he stayed close to the other, feeling the warmth off of him made shuchis mind blur with sleep.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito quickly picked the other up, sighing. I really hope he'll actually take care of himself after this… As he was thinking that, he wrapped the exhausted detective in one of his jackets.

"I've got you now…" He spoke calmly to reassure him. "Just sleep…"

Deleted user

shuchis eyes widened as he was picked up but he relaxed as the jacket was wrapped around him "mm.." he wrapped his arms around the others neck. "th.. thank you.." he said softly

@Gaytective-Saihara

"Anytime, Shuichi. Anytime." He smiled a bit as he walked back home, holding Shuichi close to him. "I'll always be here for you."

He continued to speak softly the rest of the time, just to make sure the other was calm and sleeping peacefully. Once they arrived, he gently laid Shuichi on his bed and covered him with a blanket. He then sat on the bed next to him, remaining awake to watch over him, making sure he slept for once…

Deleted user

shuchi had curled up in the bigger jacket, sleeping peacfully. his soft intake in breath and almost silent exhale was a relief to see. he almost never slept, so this was really nice. even if he was sleeping during their time.

@Gaytective-Saihara

Kaito smiled a bit knowing that the other was sleeping, and peacefully at that. He was happy seeing that, relieved that his best friend was finally asleep. He ended up not sleeping himself, rather focused on his best friend's needs, just watching over him the entire night until it became morning.. The sun had risen, and he was still awake, just quietly watching over Shuichi as he had been.