forum The boyfriend game ( Polly group rp. Closed!)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 70 followers

Deleted user

This started out as the usual party for him and his gay friends celebrating June, then the drunken dares came along. Now Kane has to spend three months sharing his one bedroom apartment with two others. Great

Deleted user

( name : Kane dawson
Height: 5'5
Looks : dirty blonde with a half alt style but not as pronounced.
Personality : challenging, bold in taking challenge and dares)

Deleted user

(Hell yeah. I have a character who would fit in so well with this XD i'll have him up in a sec!)

Deleted user

Name: Noriaki Ito
Height: 5'3"
Looks: Longish raven black hair with loose curls, slightly tanned skin, and small frame. He typically wears baggy clothes and beanies.
~More info here, just imagine him without the wings and five years older XD~
Personality: Snarky and generally untrusting, he likes to charm people into liking him, but really is scared of a serious relationship. He has lots of self doubts and anxieties, but it's nothing he can't hide behind a few witty quips and his trademark smile

@Serpentess health_and_safety language

(Hmm… I’ve honestly only ever written straight relationships [and only one poly]. But… I think I might have a character for this, after a few modifications. He’s a bisexual nobleman [though technically not from Earth, lmao!])

Deleted user

Kane had dressed up for this party. I mean it was the first day of June for crying out loud. He'd done some rainbow make worn some pride things he had. Kane was mostly gay so he stuck to the rainbow

Deleted user

(I knowww serpentess! And ngl, On'nyosh and Jaquiez have a lot of potential together… 👀)

Deleted user

Nori sighed as he glanced at the invitation again, walking briskly to the bus stop. He went to a lot of parties, but usually with his sister and mostly with his straight friends. He shrugged as he pulled the pink, yellow, and blue beanie over his head as the damp air danced across his face. Maybe some things could change tonight.