forum Encanto roleplay OCs accepted a new generation. (Always open no need to ask just join)
Started by @Nor_bananas
tune

people_alt 63 followers

@Nor_bananas

Ok so I ma give you all my character sheet so basically this will have spoilers for Disney's Encanto your OC can be any age this au of mine is after Encanto where abuala has passed away a Mirabel is an adult now so you can be any person in Encanto's child if you want to be Mirabel's younger sister you can you will be aged up tho.

My OC:(you can use this sheet)

Name: Coco Madrigal

Sexuality: Bi

Gift: water control (basically she can do what moana does with water in moana and she can also turn water vapor into liquid water making it seem like water out of midair.)

Parent(s): Camilo (shapeshift)

Apearence: dark skin long wavy hair brown eyes and hair. Wears a long frilly dress that looks like I mix of her abuala pepa's dress and Tía Mirabel's dress but a sky blue

Personality: she has a kind hearted adventurous attitude and her emotions come is kinda waves.

Room(optional): a sandy beach with some palm trees a hammok bed.

@RiverTheSeawing

My OC:

Name: Celyn Madrigal

Sexuality: Biromantic, Asexual

Gift: Cryokinesis (The ability to create and manipulate cold and ice; they always have cold hands)

Parent(s): Camilo (Shapeshifter)

Appearance: Short and chubby with dark skin. They have short, spiky white hair styled in a choppy bob, which used to be dusty brown before they got their gift. They have round, dark eyes that are almost black and have a blue-ish tint to them. White freckles are speckled along their nose, cheeks, arms and legs. They wear a white jumpsuit, black winter boots and a black cape with fluff on it.

Personality: They are often distant and can be rude, but they do really care for their family. They don't take kindly to people using their family members, especially not their close ones. They are also quite adventurous and curious, often getting themself into trouble. They tend to hold grudges, which can even spread to family members of people they dislike. They like children and plan to adopt one day.

Room(optional): Winter wonderland including an ice rank, which they use proficiently, and an igloo for them to sleep in.

(Hope it's ok that I used the same parent as you.)

@spacebluelily language

I'VE BEEN SUMMONED
(you know, Mirabel looks a lot like Bruno, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mira turns out to be Bruno's daughter who has been raised by Julieta and her husband.)

Name: Luna Madrigal

Sexuality: ??

Gift: She can see and communicate with ghosts with the ghosts of the village, which proves to be pretty useful. There are times where her family will fight over something because they don't know if Abuela Alma would like it or not, so Luna takes the matter into her own hands and asks her Abuela and when she tells her family about her Abuela's answer, they all stop what they're doing, and all share glances. The downside of the gift is that when she touches people's hands, she's able to see how and why they die. The thing is, she isn't told when they die, so sometimes she's all jumpy because she's expecting someone to drop dead.

Parent(s): Mirabel Madrigal (or Bruno Madrigal. I'm still not 100% sure. But it's most likely going to end up being a Bruno kid. I do have an idea for a Mira kid)

Appearance: She has Lightish-Darkish brown skin long, with black, short, curly hair and brown eyes. She wears a long-sleeved light green shirt with a line of skulls embroidered on the collar and then wears a darker green skirt embroidered with a line of skulls.

Personality: She tends to be a quiet girl whenever she's outside her house, and even when she's with her family. Because of this, the family, except for Mirabel and Bruno, tend to forget she's around. She has this aura of mystery and she's very kind. She's not the best at communicating with other living beings that aren't her family, so she tends to be sorta awkward.

Room (optional): Her bedroom is decorated in a dark academia aesthetic/witch core aesthetic. There is a door connected to her room where she can practice summoning ghosts and banish the more troublesome ghosts that she manages to summon. And there's another door that leads her to a grave yard that's styled in a Mexican ofrenda style.

@spacebluelily language

(I can do the starter! I'm also working on a Mira kid for the RP, so the template for that will be up later. also, uh, who's the matriarch of the family now that Abuela is gone? Also, yeah, I've decided that Luna is a Bruno kid.)

As the first beams of the sun came out, Luna leaned out of her bedroom window and smiled. She could see the bright lights coming from some of the houses from the village, a clear indication that some of the villagers were already up, despite the early time of the day. The thirteen-year-old watched as the sun rose before a transparent figure materialized in front of her.

"Buenas días, mijita."

"Buenas días, Abuela," Luna responded as she pushed herself away from her window. She smiled as Abuela Alma sat down near the window. "How are you doing on this beautiful day?"

Abuela didn't respond but merely laughed. Which was all fine with her. She rummaged around her bedroom, aware that Abuela was watching her every move, and finally grabbed a sketchbook that was hidden underneath her bed. "Say hello to Abuelo Pedro for me, would you?" She said as she opened the door to her bedroom. Just as she left her room, she heard her abuela's response.

"Claro que si, Lunita."

(ghosts speaking)
(ghost thoughts)
(normal thoughts)

@Nor_bananas

(I think that Julietta or Pepa would run the familt maybe both together)

Coco woke up at dawn in her bed witch lay in an underwater dome. She hid under the blankets and groaned. "You have to get up and socialize with people Coco" she told herself as she grudgingly got up and got dressed in her favorite dress.

She walked out of her room with messy hair and bags under her eyes.

@spacebluelily language

(i understand ^^)

(Name: Marco Madrigal)
(Age: 14)
(Gender: Male)
(Sexuality: ??)
(Gift: By whispering something into their hands, the words turn into a real-life bird (or butterflies, it depends on his mood) that gets sent to whoever you want to talk to. And only them. No one else would be able to overhear what the bird (or butterfly) says. The bird or butterfly speaks in the person's voice and can carry back an answer to the original question, statement, or whatever you say, and then the person must whisper into their hands again to create another bird. It's a way of communicating with others faster.)
(Parent(s): Mirabel Madrigal)
(Appearance: He has moderate brown skin with blue eyes and light brown wavy hair that reaches a bit below his ears. He wears a light blue shirt with birds and butterflies of all colors embroidered all over (one of his mother's creations), brown pants, and black shoes.)
(Personality: He enjoys helping others in his family, or the village with the simplest things. He goes between being an outgoing kid on good days, and a short-tempered quiet kid on his bad days. He enjoys helping his Abuela Julieta with her cooking and likes hanging out with his siblings and cousins, especially Luna, as he feels that her gift is kinda cool. He likes to go on adventures and is extremely loyal to his family. If you badmouth the Madrigals, oh watch out, because he'll find a way to have his birds and butterflies verbally attack you.)
(Room (optional): It's just a normal room, with normal stuff inside, but on the ceiling there hang a thousand pieces of paper origami cranes. If you look closely at the walls, you can see all of the different types of birds and butterflies Marco has conjured up to communicate with the others. They're sleeping, or so Marco says.)

@RiverTheSeawing

Celyn woke up at around Dawn, wordlessly changing into their clothes and leaving their room. They let out a sigh, heading out to the main room. The house never really helped them with anything and they were okay with that. What's the purpose of needless social interaction anyway?

(How old is Coco, if you don't mind me asking?)

@Nor_bananas

Celyn woke up at around Dawn, wordlessly changing into their clothes and leaving their room. They let out a sigh, heading out to the main room. The house never really helped them with anything and they were okay with that. What's the purpose of needless social interaction anyway?

(How old is Coco, if you don't mind me asking?)

@Nor_bananas

(Of course no need to ask just put in your character sheet or just start rp-ing with us i don't care as long as you have a character in mind)

@Nor_bananas

Coco came downstairs and floated around a bit still very tired.

(For context she doesn't walk around very much she likes to kind of stand on a pool of water she creates and ride around like a water hoverboard)

@RiverTheSeawing

(Alright. Celyn shall be 13.)

Celyn slumped onto a chair, waiting for the rest of the family to wake up. They were quite used to being up, or at least the first one out. They noticed Coco on her way, their sister seemed to have woken up at around the same time as them.

@Nor_bananas

Coco came in and sat down. Her hair a mess and she was wearing her favorite dress. She yawned and pulled a hair brush out of her pocket and started brushing her hair

@JustALostM book

(Name: Antonio Madrigal)
(Sexuality: Bi)
(Age: 13)
(Gift: He can walk through solid things on command [Like a ghost can].)
(Parent(s): Dolores)
(Appearance: He has light skin, green and brown eyes (heterochromia). His hair is curly and brown. He wears a shirt with what looks like silhouettes of items and people.)
(Personality: Antonio is a calm person but inside he's just a Jokester. He pulls pranks here and there but when it's time to be serious, he's serious)
(Room(optional): His room is a Library. A full-on library filled with books top to bottom with 20+ shelves. [Yes this man is a bookworm]. His bed is located in the middle of the library.)

@JustALostM book

Antonio walked down the stairs, yawning. He didn't mind his bed head because he'd fix it later anyway. Antonio saw his family sitting around the table already and quickly ran up to it and sat down, quietly.
"Buenas dias. Sorry for waking up late, I just sated up a little late last night." Antonio yawned again.

@Nor_bananas

(Name: Antonio Madrigal)
(Sexuality: Bi)
(Age: 13)
(Gift: He can walk through solid things on command [Like a ghost can].)
(Parent(s): Dolores)
(Appearance: He has light skin, green and brown eyes (heterochromia). His hair is curly and brown. He wears a shirt with what looks like silhouettes of items and people.)
(Personality: Antonio is a calm person but inside he's just a Jokester. He pulls pranks here and there but when it's time to be serious, he's serious)
(Room(optional): His room is a Library. A full-on library filled with books top to bottom with 20+ shelves. [Yes this man is a bookworm]. His bed is located in the middle of the library.)

(Wait isn't there already a Antonio? You can keep the name just wondering)

@Nor_bananas

Coco looked over at Antonio while grunting. Brushing her hair was probably one of the hardest parts of the day. "Morning" Coco yawned to Antonio.